Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Obviously not, what kind of game do you think this is? Her and Josy might break up but that isn't guaranteed at least for now.
Might not necessarily break up, but an agreement that Josy should live with/hide out at the HOTs to avoid being found out by Maya's Dad could facilitate it on the non-M&J path, whereas on the M&J path they'll have the MC to keep them all together.

Reactions: Zentis

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
None. It will either open immediately on Maya's Dad, or on one of the other LIs. And given that there will be a likely be a confrontation with Maya's Dad, whether all 3 are involved or just Maya and the MC, and don't think anybody's going to be in the mood for some sexy time.
I think it will start with MC, Josy and Maya walking back to her room this time, but I'm not completely sure if they will run into her dad there. Logically, this could lead to a huge scandal and have him get his visiting rights revoked (apart from the tuition situation). Or if it's a flashback, I think it's most likely be a flashback of Maya and her dad and how their relationship deteriorated over the years.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Sage Preview

Oh look at Sage, what an ass she has, look at these tits, she's the best,

20 minutes later

Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya

Preview Jill

Ohh Jill is the perfect wife, finally we will take her virginity

20 minutes after

Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya

Preview Quinn+Riona+Sage

A foursome is coming, YES!

20 minutes after

Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya

Isabella Preview

Oh look at Isabella and hers, her huge tits, her psychopathic face I still love her and her eyebrows too

20 minutes after

Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya

Maya doesn't need a preview for you to talk about her, They don't stop talking about Maya because you they don't want to, They dream of Maya, They are more obsessing than her own fans :LUL: :cool: (y)
It's always the Maya fan that brings her up and then that shit goes on for ages. And Isabella doesn't have a psychopathic face so stop talking shit :mad:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
If the mystery girl with glasses is Jill's sister, then clearly we have a flashback, or even the mother since she looks too young to be Jill's mother today.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
None. It will either open immediately on Maya's Dad, or on one of the other LIs. And given that there will be a likely be a confrontation with Maya's Dad, whether all 3 are involved or just Maya and the MC, and don't think anybody's going to be in the mood for some sexy time.
Potential brawler with Maya's dad?
Probably another flashback. Let's see the streak continue cause why not?
Take a stab at it. Whos going to be in the flash back?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

View attachment 1100833
Gosh, I can't wait for the next update now. Before seeing this picture I was in total understanding of the time needed to develop an update, but now I want the next episode at the earliest tomorrow and at the latest this weekend. I do not know how but Sage broke my patience and knowing that there is a high chance of Jill having her first sex scene in the next installment of BDIK does not help my composure.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think it will start with MC, Josy and Maya walking back to her room this time, but I'm not completely sure if they will run into her dad there. Logically, this could lead to a huge scandal and have him get his visiting rights revoked (apart from the tuition situation). Or if it's a flashback, I think it's most likely be a flashback of Maya and her dad and how their relationship deteriorated over the years.
I could possibly see a flashback of how M&J got caught by Maya's Dad and what happened there, but when you think about the flashback openers, we had a M&J one in Ep 4, then Jill in Ep 5 and Quinn in Ep 6. Having another M&J one, even for me, doesn't seem right. If it's anyone, I could see it being Sage having a flashback to something involving her and Chad, or maybe even Sage joining the HOTs.

As for the Dad situation, I've long been saying and indeed hoping that it will be a case of Maya entering the room first and her shocked reaction will alert Josy and the MC allowing Josy to go hide out of the way until he's gone. Having a confrontation with Josy and all the shit hitting the fan still feels too early and there should be some time allowed to figure out some way of besting him and getting around his ultimatum.

It's always the Maya fan that brings her up and then that shit goes on for ages. And Isabella doesn't have a psychopathic face so stop talking shit :mad:
Except that it isn't. It generally always comes down to someone taking a random potshot at her out of nowhere that starts those "discussions".

Potential brawler with Maya's dad?
Would love it.

Honestly, who wouldn't?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
But if the peaple says that we are 3 or 4, I have never seen a fan of Maya who talks about her because they know that if we talk about her the other fandoms attack her and that is why we prefer to be low-key :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes