alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
How do you guys pick your favorite, is it the girl you find the most endearing, or the one who turns you on the most, or something else? I'm really curious.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
How do you guys pick your favorite, is it the girl you find the most endearing, or the one who turns you on the most, or something else? I'm really curious.
My favorite is Bella. Personally it's a combination of things - looks, being intriguing, being well written and there has to be some chase for me to be emotionally invested in that character.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, you re right. Anyhow, we should question why we can mention any girls name withouth starting a war and yet we cant say the same about Maya.
People always need someone to dump on and unfortunately she's an easy target.

Personally I'm just waiting for the shoe to drop with other LIs and for them to do something that turns people against them. We've had it with a Jill and her stupidly believing Tybalt so now we wait to see what Bella, Sage, and Josy to put people off them. :unsure:

Definitely comes down to the one I find most endearing. Maya is, in both appearance and personality, my type. So is Josy, to be fair, which is why I'm more than happy to have both. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
A mix of both. My favorite is Sage because... Dude, just look at her. But it isn't only that, since i also find Bella and Camila really attractive.

It's the personality as well. Sage is interesting and DPC seems to love showing new sides of her as the game goes on (that is interesting in itself, since there were rumors that he dislikes redheads), and these new sides, qualities or flaws make her a really well-rounded and compelling character. That's it for me.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Definitely comes to the one I find most endearing. Maya is, in both appearance and personality, my type. So is Josy, to be fair, which is why I'm more than happy to have both. :giggle:
Will you still feel that way when they cheat on you

You made me remember this scene :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scenes hilarious, I gotta watch that movie again. The scene in the restaurant with chicken and waffles

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
People always need someone to dump and unfortunately she's an easy target.

Personally I'm just waiting for the shoe to drop with other LIs and for them to do something that turns people against them. We've had it with a Jill and her stupidly believing Tybalt so now we wait to see what Bella, Sage, and Josy to put people off them. :unsure:
Yeah, i justwanted to point that Maya fans should be able to speak about Maya without startinga war like every other fandom but yeah you are totaly right. Lately is getting on my nerves this whole scapegoat thing who is going on in the internet. It's like it is impossible for people who gather together withouth throwing sheet to someone. Is not healthy.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Very interesting answers, thanks. My current favorite is Bella but I'm not exactly sure why, she annoyed me in the beginning with her 'boy' and her anger... I guess I really appreciated her coming to help with the cleaning and ofc the extra services she offered :)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Жопой об косяк...
It's not supermarket you know? You just feel it, it's all.
I guess my wording wasn't the best. I wanted to know what someone's favorite girl makes them feel the most: endearment, physical attraction, etc.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
I guess my wording wasn't the best. I wanted to know what someone's favorite girl makes them feel the most: endearment, physical attraction, etc.
Oh it's mix of looks and personality. But looks still comes first for me (i'm ashamed yeah). If woman not attractive for me even slightest, then her personality don't really matters. For me most important part is face. Then fat or not. After that personality. Others body features after this.
Edit: ehm, it seems i answered not the question that was asked but something else :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh it's mix of looks and personality. But looks still comes first for me (i'm ashamed yeah). If woman not attractive for me even slightest, then her personality don't really matters. For me most important part is face. Then fat or not. After that personality. Others body features after this.
Edit: ehm, it seems i answered not the question that was asked but something else :D
But the LIs in the end are all beautiful, they are different but undeniable beauties. there are very few unattractive girls at BR, apart from the ones Derek hangs out with...

I had already answered some time ago, the ranking is made by the interest for the character (for those who have a story at least)

Reactions: ReallF
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes