Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
But if the peaple says that we are 3 or 4, I have never seen a fan of Maya who talks about her because they know that if we talk about her the other fandoms attack her and that is why we prefer to be low-key :LUL:
You gotta defend your LI, the other day moxxy came at me swinging about being a fake KRJ fan and I kept the pimp hand strong.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean a flashback to start an episode. The streak so far is 3

Episodes 4, 5 & 6.
very likely, the fact that the sixth one ended with a cliffhanger doesn't mean much, the third one also ended like that but we had the flashback of the summer holidays

In the end, these flashbacks are mainly a breeding ground for crazy theories.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
And I'd be the first one here stomping my foot and pouting about James fucking Bella
The more depressing scene would be MC is about to bang Bella, but someone knocks on the door. Bella gets dressed and goes to see who the fuck is it and surprisingly, it's James. Both of them are in shock and start kissing and getting touchy. MC can do nothing but hide in the closet and wait as James bangs Bella. :KEK:

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Except that it isn't. It generally always comes down to someone taking a random potshot at her out of nowhere that starts those "discussions".

Would love it.

Honestly, who wouldn't?
Isn't it usually someone posts a theory or something about Maya then people start talking shit about her.

And Maya should brawl her own dad, best way to end the drama. If she wins she earns her tuition but if she loses then she stops being gay :KEK:

But if the peaple says that we are 3 or 4, I have never seen a fan of Maya who talks about her because they know that if we talk about her the other fandoms attack her and that is why we prefer to be low-key :LUL:
Low key? you sure as fuck are not low key :ROFLMAO:

A flashback is not NTR :cautious:

I am not saying it for you.
I know that but for some people it sure is.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaeris and Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
The more depressing scene would be MC is about to bang Bella, but someone knocks on the door. Bella gets dressed and goes to see who the fuck is it and surprisingly, it's James. Both of them are in shock and start kissing and getting touchy. MC can do nothing but hide in the closet and wait as James bangs Bella. :KEK:
Do you think Bella changed the key on the door? also that damn raccoon already did this to us

And Maya should brawl her own dad, best way to end the drama. If she wins she earns her tuition but if she loses then she stops being gay :KEK:
Goddamn I wish I could give you more than a haha react

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Were Maya's creepy toes corrected in the last episodes? I remember it really bothered me in the first ones.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Do you think Bella changed the key on the door? also that damn raccoon already did this to us
I think she did, with that creep Burke creeping around her all the time. BTW, if we get interrupted by Jill again during the Bella scene DPC is getting invaded. :KEK:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Isn't it usually someone posts a theory or something about Maya then people start talking shit about her.
In my experience, it's usually when people are having a totally non-Maya related conversation and then some rando will just come in with a dig at her and the thread goes off for about a half dozen or more pages about her.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Just check this conversation. We were all talking about Sage until someone made a joke about Maya fans being 4 and suddenly we are all talking about Maya. Is always the same.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just check this conversation. We were all talking about Sage until someone made a joke about Maya fans being 4 and suddenly we are all talking about Maya. Is always the same.
To be fair, it started with a question for me about her, but yes, it does tend to start when the potshots begin.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
To be fair, it started with a question for me about her, but yes, it does tend to start when the potshots begin.
Yeah, you re right. Anyhow, we should question why we can mention any girls name withouth starting a war and yet we cant say the same about Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes