Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Are you reusing the same joke from yesterday?

You gotta let it breathe.

But still Quinn is side girl her dying is a step back for Pinkcakes. As an author he needs to keep pushing boundaries.

He wants to be the GRRM of AVNs.
If a character death serves the plot, it doesn't matter if it's a main character or a side character. Having it be a side character would not be a step back for a creator so long as it serves a purpose.

Reactions: dalli_x

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Is Sasha grey still relevant?
Wow, it's years since i even heard of her. Is she still alive? Just out of curiosity, you would cast her as who in the game? I can't see her as anyone.

Somehow I feel like that will be considered off-topic and just end up getting purged later on.
That sucks, it could be interesting, especially if we tried casting actual actors in the roles.

Anyway, just to not get that OT, i would probably be slightly mad if we don't get to bang Bella this episode, but would also laugh at the possible drama it would cause in the fandom. Not gonna lie, i hope Jill gives blue balls to people until at least episode 10.:devilish:

Reactions: Casmyr

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Potential brawler with Maya's dad?

Take a stab at it. Whos going to be in the flash back?
Sage was in rustys as well as Jill n Tommy. The only one that hasn't had one or been in one is Bella. N its probally about time dpc stirs that up because there hasn't been a whole lot on that front. But at the same time not really give a lot to piece that puzzle together.

Edit: or Cathy, simply because of her resignation letter.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If a character death serves the plot, it doesn't matter if it's a main character or a side character. Having it be a side character would not be a step back for a creator so long as it serves a purpose.
I should rephrase, having the only death be a side chick will be a step back by Pinkcakes and his shock style of AVNs.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I should rephrase, having the only death be a side chick will be a step back by Pinkcakes and his shock style of AVNs.
No it wouldn't. Any character dying adds shock value, even side characters, but some side characters are more important than others.

Case-in-point, Coulson in Avengers. He was a side character but a noteworthy one having been in 2 Iron Man movies and Thor, so therefore we know he has a connection to these 2 characters. Then in The Avengers, it's revealed he's a Captain America fanboy, so that connects him to Cap. He's also a colleague of Black Widow and Hawkeye. His death is then a motivator for the heroes because 5 out of the 6 of them had a connection to that character so it hits hard for them, but it wouldn't have been quite the same if it was the guy who was playing Galaga that had been killed.

In BaDIK terms, if Quinn, or Riona, or Tommy were to die that would hit harder than if say, Elena, or Ashley, or Magnar were to die because they're of lesser importance to the story and to the important characters in this story.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Look at that cute little face, she knows
View attachment 1101320
This looks like a still shot from a maxi pad commercial.
"Not feeling fresh during those heavy flow days? Nervous about sleep humping MC's hand? :confused: Then try Always Maxi Pads with wings! :D **Always** look and feel your best and never worry about leakage again."
Cut to Jill, now in a flowing white dress prancing along a springtime babbling brook picking flowers.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
We see through your hypocritism and bias :ROFLMAO: . any death aside form Quinn, would be great twist for you and A++ drama for you.:p:cool:
Quinn can die.

No it wouldn't. Any character dying adds shock value, even side characters, but some side characters are more important than others.

Case-in-point, Coulson in Avengers. He was a side character but a noteworthy one having been in 2 Iron Man movies and Thor, so therefore we know he has a connection to these 2 characters. Then in The Avengers, it's revealed he's a Captain America fanboy, so that connects him to Cap. He's also a colleague of Black Widow and Hawkeye. His death is then a motivator for the heroes because 5 out of the 6 of them had a connection to that character so it hits hard for them, but it wouldn't have been quite the same if it was the guy who was playing Galaga that had been killed.

In BaDIK terms, if Quinn, or Riona, or Tommy were to die that would hit harder than if say, Elena, or Ashley, or Magnar were to die because they're of lesser importance to the story and to the important characters in this story.
Yes, a side character can impact the story, but it won't be the only impact.

You seem to have convinced yourself that Pinkcakes won't pull another Acting Lessons. I remain unconvinced.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, a side character can impact the story, but it won't be the only impact.

You seem to have convinced yourself that Pinkcakes won't pull another Acting Lessons. I remain unconvinced.
Well, if you think killing a side character is a "step back", I think killing any character is a step back. He did it once for the shock value, and that shock value helped make a name for himself, gave him notoriety in this adult game community and helped to springboard this game as a result because people were keen to play his next game even if his previous one left a bad taste in the mouth.

He doesn't need to kill off characters again and if he does, whether it be a LI or side character, then he's just re-treading old ground and going back to his old well of tricks. If he truly wants this game to be different, then he won't do what he did before in terms of anything that was done in AL.

Reactions: Dr Krieger

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Wow, it's years since i even heard of her. Is she still alive? Just out of curiosity, you would cast her as who in the game? I can't see her as anyone.
Sasha Grey is a fairly popular DJ now, and streams on Twitch to something like 2k-4k viewers at a time.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes