felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
All he really knows is that some of the girls sell sexual favours and that you have to go through Quinn for them. There's no way for the MC to know that this is linked to the "free tuition" offer, or that Maya would ever be forced into doing it. All he can really do is warn her to be wary of trusting Quinn which is exactly what he does.
fearing that a girl who is in dire need of money might fall into temptation does not require incredible deductive skills.

and then that generic warning about Quinn is completely obliterated by the fact that he's still willing to help her with the scavenger hunt.

I mean: Quinn is evil, Quinn uses her girls as prostitutes, but surely Quinn will give Maya free tuition money if she completes a stupid scavenger hunt by cheating.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In my opinion, he had an idea, put it to work, but ultimately decided that it wasn't fitting the theme of the game and not wanting to be a one-trick pony and pulling off the same stuff from AL, now tries to somehow work his way around that line wihout delving too much into it.
Yeah, like he Rian Johnson'd himself by building something up in Ep 3 but then scrapping it in Ep 4 and going in a different direction hoping nobody would notice and just accept the new direction without question.

I'm gonna laugh when it turns out that Bella's story has nothing to do with a miscarriage and you guys are trying to find answers where there is nothing.
Same here.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
In my DIK playtrough I went with the Quinn path but told Sage I wasn't interested in her, I wonder if that can come bite me in the ass later

IURD

Dec 11, 2017
You know what's funny about this whole "James is in the army" thing? The only mention of the army in the entire game was the MC thinking he saw an army guy when he just saw this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and in his drunken state thought he saw this:

And that's it.

And then when the MC was barricading the door he was like, "Fuck you, army guy! You're not getting the treasure!"

And then the only time we see Bella's husband, he's in a tux (wedding photo) and he looks nothing like the army guy.

So I'm gonna say, the power of suggestion has had a lot of us off thinking he's got something to do with the military when it's never mentioned, ever, in the game.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for the answers. Looks like that requires some extensive replays. I went for the threesome on the DIK path, but that's also the one where M&J aren't interested in me. So Neutral from C3 it is. *sigh*

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I don't think we'll get full answers, obviously. But some clues at least would be great. The Tybalt blackmail thing needs to be over - it was a stupid idea, made no sense and did more damage to Jill among the fans if anything.

I don't think that we'll resolve the Maya's dad issue in Episode 7 or 8 as well. He's obviously not the big bad villain in this game obviously, but I'm hoping that players who aren't on Maya's route don't have to get dragged in to deal with her drama.

The Chad thing is weird, because I think that we will run into him with Troy, and MC learns that Chad and Troy are now roommates. Also the way Chad acts would be different, which MC finds incredibly weird, but finds it even weirder that he hangs out with Troy after supposedly kicking him out of the Alphas. Maybe we can also get some insight on the Troy and Chad friendship from Sage, either before and after the sex (because the MC is just weird like that - he'd ask about Chad and Troy after Sage destroyed his dick).

As for Bella, I think the next episode we will get some clues about her and James' relationship. Obviously, it's way too early for James to make a return and we'll be given clues to the locked room in episode 8, in my opinion. However I'm still sticking with my miscarriage theory and that James left after their relationship has been damaged beyond repair.
I believe it was said that Chad was in the west wing where Troy's is in the east wing.

Dangerously horny.
:ROFLMAO: good way to put it.

Im going with April 16th as will. For ep6 his beta testers got through the release with no issues
Hopefully they can again, but more branching = more test time.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Need a side-by-side for comparison :unsure:

But I will say, I do think Burke is infatuated with Bella and may be stalking her (and possibly MC now too). Voyeurism mixed with obsession? I think he might have been outside the DIK mansion on the night Bella was inside getting her tonsils tickled. I doubt Burke was the "army guy" inside Bella's house. More likely a figment of MC's drunken brain.

If Burke was indeed inside Bella's house stalking around then his creep factor goes up considerably.

Jul 15, 2017
I tried to get the Josy and Maya relationship. I really dont want to start again as it takes a while to get to chapter 4. I have neutral status I have got at least 90%+(don't think I missed any) of the RP with Josy and Maya and I slept with Josy and got lewd with Maya but they still rejected my MC.

Is there something else needed?

As both walkthroughs only say that you need to be neutral or CHICK and that you need to have sex with Josy and be lewd with Maya and they will accept you.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I tried to get the Josy and Maya relationship. I really dont want to start again as it takes a while to get to chapter 4. I have neutral status I have got at least 90%+(don't think I missed any) of the RP with Josy and Maya and I slept with Josy and got lewd with Maya but they still rejected my MC.

As both walkthroughs only say that you need to be neutral or CHICK and that you need to have sex with Josy and be lewd with Maya and they will accept you.
Status and Affinity are two different things.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Need a side-by-side for comparison :unsure:

But I will say, I do think Burke is infatuated with Bella and may be stalking her (and possibly MC now too). Voyeurism mixed with obsession? I think he might have been outside the DIK mansion on the night Bella was inside getting her tonsils tickled. I doubt Burke was the "army guy" inside Bella's house. More likely a figment of MC's drunken brain.

If Burke was indeed inside Bella's house stalking around then his creep factor goes up considerably.
Who do you think Burke is?

Dudes a creepy old man with a small dick who uses his position and wealth to fuck young girls.

He's not some evil mastermind final boss

Jul 15, 2017
Status and Affinity are two different things.
Not quite sure what your point is exactly. I know that the affinity with the characters is different to the MC's DIK, neutral or CHICK status.

In my previous post I was just saying that I had achieved all of the affinity so far with the two girls( I think).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Who do you think Burke is?

Dudes a creepy old man with a small dick who uses his position and wealth to fuck young girls.

He's not some evil mastermind final boss
Where did you get evil mastermind from my post? :ROFLMAO:
I pretty much said the same thing you did.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Not quite sure what your point is exactly. I know that the affinity with the characters is different to the MC's DIK, neutral or CHICK status.

In my previous post I was just saying that I had achieved all of the affinity so far with the two girls( I think).
Status is the small choices. Affinity is the big choices.

Being neutral status doesn't mean you have neutral affinity.

Characters don't have affinities. Only the MC.

Jul 15, 2017
Status is the small choices. Affinity is the big choices.

Being neutral status doesn't mean you have neutral affinity.

Characters don't have affinities. Only the MC.
Ok as far as I knew the big choices only reduce what the maximum your MC can achieve for the DIK or CHICK. Is this wrong?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Where did you get evil mastermind from my post? :ROFLMAO:
I pretty much said the same thing you did.
Perhaps not evil mastermind level, but you give him more credit with the stalking than he deserves.

Stalkers might be creeps, but it's a legitimate skill set, Burke doesn't have it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

You have to be Neutral or CHICK Affinity, not Status. If you're not that, then you are DIK Affinity and they reject you.

Since you've been rejected by them then it must mean you have DIK Affinity which is what you get by selecting all or mostly DIK Major Choices, i.e. fight Troy, take Quinn's number, fight the Jocks, etc.

Reactions: TheHappyChemical

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Ok as far as I knew the big choices only reduce what your maximum you can achieve for the DIK or CHICK. Is this wrong?
That's technically what it does, but the affinity also effects the Maya Josy group. So DIK affinity while lowering your maximum CHICKness also means you can't do Maya.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ok as far as I knew the big choices only reduce what the maximum your MC can achieve for the DIK or CHICK. Is this wrong?
It does do that but it also assigns your Affinity and if you have at least 2 more of either choice (DIK or CHICK) then that is your assigned Affinity.

At that point in Ep 4 there are 7 Major Choices. This means that if you have made at least 5 Major Choices in favour of DIK, then you will have DIK Affinity before that choice and be rejected by M&J.

Reactions: TheHappyChemical

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Perhaps not evil mastermind level, but you give him more credit with the stalking than he deserves.

Stalkers might be creeps, but it's a legitimate skill set, Burke doesn't have it.
Stalking someone doesn't make you an evil mastermind. It's not a some difficult skill that requires a Mensa brain. It just makes you a creep. Which is what I said in my post and then you regurgitated.

Jul 15, 2017
You have to be Neutral or CHICK Affinity, not Status. If you're not that, then you are DIK Affinity and they reject you.

Since you've been rejected by them then it must mean you have DIK Affinity which is what you get by selecting all or mostly DIK Major Choices, i.e. fight Troy, take Quinn's number, fight the Jocks, etc.
It does do that but it also assigns your Affinity and if you have at least 2 more of either choice (DIK or CHICK) then that is your assigned Affinity.

At that point in Ep 4 there are 7 Major Choices. This means that if you have made at least 5 Major Choices in favour of DIK, then you will have DIK Affinity before that choice and be rejected by M&J.
Ok with the main choices they are almost even at the start of chapter 4 I think I have taken 1 more DIK than CHICK. But I think I have figured out my problem thanks to your information. Thank you for your helpful information.

I think that by choosing to smoke weed with Tommy and Quinn that my major DIK choices would be +2 compared to major CHICK choices.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes