Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
But let's be honest Shazba.
6 coincidences that point to one?

I don't want it either, but...what can you do.:cry:

On the other hand James is Josy's father and in EP10 everything will be alright again. Well, maybe not. If Josy is pregnant by Lucas, my MC doesn't want her anymore and my MC makes triplets with Maya.:ROFLMAO:
Weren't you and Chip fighting over ownership of Josy like 2 days ago

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Even though that tweet is 90% a April Fools joke from ya boy Oinkcakes, if it is real, it would likely not be seen by people on the Jill path.

Could be used to motivate people to get back on the Jill train. Like Xerxes ain't gonna stand by and let Tybalt get any pussy, let alone born again not quite pristine but we can pretend pussy.

Fuck you Tybalt we comin for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
A truly wonderful date at the mall and, on top of that, I acquired a new suit for my upcoming presentation on why welfare doesn't motivate the unemployed to work.

THIS SON OF A BITCH IS CHANTING TO JILL
View attachment 1117259
That's Enough
Coinzell get Your Tank Squadron Ready
We're Invading Sweden

this One Trick Pony needs some Straightening Out/Rehabilitation
Noice April Fool Joke by the Way

Last edited:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Fake or not, I want the fucker dead. I want his head on a platter where I can stick it with pins and large knitting needles. And I want to stick a fork in each eye.

This is how I cope with my rage. :LOL:
If you need Professional Hitmen just Let us know
They will bring his head on a Platter
also, There is a Capo/Captain position open in our Family
If U feel like it just Visit the Bar

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If you need Professional Hitmen just Let us know
They will bring his head on a Platter
I'm sure it's all bullshit ᴘsʏᴄʜᴇᴅᴇʟɪᴄ but a part of me, until I know for sure, is dreading the update and going through it. It's hard to know what is false and what is truth with these games, especially on this site, and more specifically, in this thread.

Whoever thought of April Fool's is one mean, evil, conniving sonofabitch

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I'm sure it's all bullshit ᴘsʏᴄʜᴇᴅᴇʟɪᴄ but a part of me, until I know for sure, is dreading the update and going through it. It's hard to know what is false and what is truth with these games, especially on this site, and more specifically, in this thread.

Whoever thought of April Fool's is one mean, evil, conniving sonofabitch
I checked the Source it's official
but it's 1st April
and I have a hunch that it's gonna be 50/50

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I checked the Source it's official
but it's 1st April
and I have a hunch that it's gonna be 50/50
If this is part of the storyline with the blackmail and she has to give in to whatever he asks with dates and whatnot, I know it's just a game and all, but it doesn't stop me from feeling something genuine for her. If it's going to be a "rub it in your face and you can't do anything about it" thing, I have no idea how off the rocker I will be and how I will react.

I mean I legitimately turn into a very dangerous violent person if I get pushed too far.

• Angry
Reactions: SomboSteel

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
If this is part of the storyline with the blackmail and she has to give in to whatever he asks with dates and whatnot, I know it's just a game and all, but it doesn't stop me from feeling something genuine for her. If it's going to be a "rub it in your face and you can't do anything about it" thing, I have no idea how off the rocker I will be and how I will react.

I mean I legitimately turn into a very dangerous violent person if I get pushed too far.
I resisted Punching Tybalt
but If he doesn't stop it
he is gonna get these Hands

byferohck

Aug 10, 2020
A truly wonderful date at the mall and, on top of that, I acquired a new suit for my upcoming presentation on why welfare doesn't motivate the unemployed to work.

View attachment 1117259
A Picture Showing the Stupidity of the Pink Cake

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You should remember dalli, I have bipolar schizoaffective, I'm certified by three shrinks, social security, and the federal govt as basically being crazy.

Can't beat that. :LOL:
you should have went the sociopath development tree! far more rewarding and less emotional taxing! you could even upgrade to psychopath eventually just like me! bipolar is a good start but getting mixed with that schizo stuff is just a waste of talent!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well according to what two of my shrinks said to me, I should not be in public, working, driving, or around people in general.

That's pretty damn ominous to me.

Anyway, Tybalt must die. (had to say something on topic so I don't get banned from the thread)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Those last 10 or so pages...I foresee a purge coming to this thread soon.

Anywho...

I like Maya. I always have. That said she's been getting more and more goth and less and less friendly each episode. Don't get me wrong, she's dealing with a LOT right now. But i want my golden goddess from episode 1 back. She was such a shining, fun, geniunely nice girl.

Now shes whiny, so so so pale and kind of disturbing. Honestly the sex scene at the party was ok, but Josy was straight fire. The 'threesome' felt so unsexual it was weird. Maybe that was the intent, but since the MC has already fucked Maya, why is she saying stuff like, I'm fucking a boy, it feels weird."

I actually feel DPC had a grand plan for Maya but that fell apart in the first few episodes and frankly, if she doesn't improve the story would be better served by her leaving. I still like her, but she seems unfocused and nothing like the attractive, friendly girl who CARED about people.
The Maya you see in Ep 1 is the true Maya and we see that Maya return in small ways in Eps 5 & 6. She just needs to get the monkey that is her Dad off her back and the true Maya will re-emerge.

As I said about the Bella situation, a character's personal drama can't last for the whole game just as it can't last for the whole season of a TV show. Eventually it will get resolved or move into a new phase and a new drama will take its place and this may very well happen with Maya, and indeed all LIs. Hopefully though, the secondary drama with Maya will not see her retreat into her shell again even if there are some high emotional moments involved in it.

DPC has also said numerous times that they have the story planned out, so I don't think anything has fallen through in terms of their plans for Maya but rather that this is what was always planned for her.

I wonder in what capacity he's going to bring back Zoey in. I can already see chick MC taking Zoey back when she shows up like Jenny from Forrest Gump after starring in numerous BLACKED videos.
I don't think he will bring her back. As was noted before (can't remember who it was that said it), Zoey served her purpose of being the MC's first thus giving him sexual experience before going to college, and letting him know the pain of heartbreak and to not let things be unsaid with someone you like. So there really doesn't seem to be any good reason to bring her back.

Did you notice that there was no preview of Maya. :unsure::cry:

What if the father takes Maya out of college first?
Maybe that's why Josy is in the pool with the Hot's?
Because DPC wants to keep people in suspense after the Ep 6 cliffhanger. Josy's preview was an ambiguously ominous one but maybe DPC doesn't have one like that for Maya. He wants to keep people in suspense about her fate and so if he shows a preview of her still on campus then it takes some of that away because the assumption could be that all is fine and DPC wants to keep people on edge.

Then comes a time jump between EP7 and EP8.
Maya has solved the thing with the father and comes back to the college.
That won't happen because the only way to resolve it is for Maya to renounce her lesbian side and she won't do that.

Crazy idea!
The night MC had his blackout, maybe Maya did fake something with MC after all. But somehow something went wrong and when she comes back to college in EP8 she is pregnant.:eek::ROFLMAO:
I try to take these flights of crazy fantasy with good humour, but it's getting more difficult by the day to remain calm. :rolleyes:

I think Tommy is the brother of the MC. There are too many clues. :unsure:
There aren't, dalli, please stop. :FacePalm:

Reactions: m4pII

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 1117259
Happy April Fools Day! partying-face_1f973.png

But seriously, this is probably not an April Fools joke but it is very likely not exacty as it appears. 2 theories on what's going on here:
  1. Jill is not on a "date" with Tybalt. She's at the mall with either the MC, Bella, Josy, or a combination of these 3 and Tybalt has basically stalked Jill to the mall, accosted her, snapped the pic, and then posted it on Rooster claiming they were on a date.
  2. Jill is with Tybalt but it's not a date. As part of the "spend more time with me" blackmail, either Jill has talked about how she needs a dress for the concert and Tybalt has got himself invited along as part of this deal between them, or Jill is going with Bella to look for a dress and Tybalt has invited himself along.
In either case, the MC will also be at the mall, either with Jill, by himself, or with someone else and the MC will be with her when she's trying on dresses, which is what will be going on in this preview:
preview4.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes