Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Bacchus, that's the first and only real logical thing I've read for the last 2 or so hours that I've been awake and seen this. Either one is plausible. I mean he does like to push himself on her when he's not wanted; conversations, Bella's clucks, etc.

This is the first thing that makes sense to me today.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bacchus, that's the first and only real logical thing I've read for the last 2 or so hours that I've been awake and seen this. Either one is plausible. I mean he does like to push himself on her when he's not wanted; conversations, Bella's clucks, etc.

This is the first thing that makes sense to me today.
You can always rely on me to be the voice of reason, Mark. :)

It Would Be A Real Joke If Jill Was Happy In The Shared Picture
And the fact that she isn't tells you everything you need to know about what's going on here.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Very much agree. If she was smiley and smoochy then I'd go bananas that would make it more believable in it being real.
It's definitely real and it will be in the game, but the very nature of it and the day it's released on is meant to make you doubt its authenticity. Really, when you think about it, Tybalt is the "fool" on this April Fools day. ;)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It's definitely real and it will be in the game, but the very nature of it and the day it's released on is meant to make you doubt its authenticity. Really, when you think about it, Tybalt is the "fool" on this April Fools day. ;)
Bacchus, do you think it's part of the non-Jill but pro-Sage path? Like the MC turns down Jill and goes to Sage instead?

And yes you seem like the only voice of reason on this topic. (y)

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Happy April Fools Day! View attachment 1117557

But seriously, this is probably not an April Fools joke but it is very likely not exacty as it appears. 2 theories on what's going on here:
  1. Jill is not on a "date" with Tybalt. She's at the mall with either the MC, Bella, Josy, or a combination of these 3 and Tybalt has basically stalked Jill to the mall, accosted her, snapped the pic, and then posted it on Rooster claiming they were on a date.
  2. Jill is with Tybalt but it's not a date. As part of the "spend more time with me" blackmail, either Jill has talked about how she needs a dress for the concert and Tybalt has got himself invited along as part of this deal between them, or Jill is going with Bella to look for a dress and Tybalt has invited himself along.
In either case, the MC will also be at the mall, either with Jill, by himself, or with someone else and the MC will be with her when she's trying on dresses, which is what will be going on in this preview:
View attachment 1117559
201303200300382189014070_339cb830f9_z.jpg

Reactions: Actuallythedog

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bacchus, do you think it's part of the non-Jill but pro-Sage path? Like the MC turns down Jill and goes to Sage instead?

And yes you seem like the only voice of reason on this topic. (y)
No. I don't really see the Jill/Sage choice being all that impactful on these relationships. It's not even noted in the walkthrough that this is an important choice and the walkthrough does note when certain choices are important and do or may have certain ramifications later, but this one is not noted as such.

Not going on the Jill date does have certain implications, like her not finding out about the MC's Mom, the MC not finding out about Tybalt's blackmail, and the MC and Jill not moving into a new, more serious phase of their relationship, but the first can still be revealed later and the 3rd one is basically just puting the breaks on this relationship a little bit which is no bad thing.

So I reckon that if you're someone on both paths, you'll still get this scene and the likely subsequent one of the MC being with Jill when she's trying on dresses if you picked Sage in Ep 6.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah you know me, I only have an eye for Jill. But your two theories make sense here. Being the weasel he is, I wouldn't be surprised if he interjected himself into the picture, and posted it just to get a reaction from the MC, who, like you theorized, is probably actually there in the mall with or at least around her.

Reactions: kazaf

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
A truly wonderful date at the mall and, on top of that, I acquired a new suit for my upcoming presentation on why welfare doesn't motivate the unemployed to work.

THIS SON OF A BITCH IS CHANTING TO JILL
View attachment 1117259
Well then. It's on now.

Assuming this is indeed in the game, but I think it will be despite today's date. It makes sense with what we've seen so far, and just because Jill is on a date with him doesn't mean much in and of itself. Her expression is certainly consistent with the description of her previous dates.

Got to hand it to DPC, though, this was a trolling masterclass. :cautious:

Reactions: kazaf

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Here's an interesting thought: If Jill were to grow a bit more of a spine and tell Tybalt to back off and she wasn't interested in him, would he kick her out of the Prep mansion? :unsure:

We already saw how he didn't have much regard for the "purebred" Rusty Burgmeister, but that's likely because he saw him as a threat whereas he sees Jill as a conquest he can win over, but if she absolutely chewed him out and basically told him to get lost (although I'm sure she wouldn't say it like that), I wonder if he would kick her out of the Prep mansion or if he would even have the authority to do that?

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
If I don't have sex with Quinn on the roof, will I be able to have sex with her in future episodes?

I haven't played episode 6 yet, so I don't know

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Here's an interesting thought: If Jill were to grow a bit more of a spine and tell Tybalt to back off and she wasn't interested in him, would he kick her out of the Prep mansion? :unsure:

We already saw how he didn't have much regard for the "purebred" Rusty Burgmeister, but that's likely because he saw him as a threat whereas he sees Jill as a conquest he can win over, but if she absolutely chewed him out and basically told him to get lost (although I'm sure she wouldn't say it like that), I wonder if he would kick her out of the Prep mansion or if he would even have the authority to do that?
I think its more Rusty's behaviour and douchebaggery that put him at odds with Tybalt. I felt like Tybalt didn't seem to mind him at first.

But yeah, I do wonder if she outright rejects him, if he'd tell her to leave. On the other hand, his parents might come down hard on him for attempting to kick out a Royce like that. Wouldn't be a good look for the preps since Jill hasn't done anything wrong. Its one thing to not accept Rusty in quiet. Another thing to have already accepted Jill for years and then just dump her on her ass.

Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If I don't have sex with Quinn on the roof, will I be able to have sex with her in future episodes?

I haven't played episode 6 yet, so I don't know
If you're on the DIK path and not with M&J, then you need to have sex with Quinn in Ep 4 to unlock a scene with her in Ep 6.

If you're not on the DIK path and are with M&J, you won't get the scene in Ep 6 regardless of whether you have sex with her in Ep 4 or not.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Just replayed all 6 episodes. Jeez, author nailed it with growing tension between Bella & Jill as we move on further with both.
Camera angles, these faces and their reactions to MCs actions with opposite side is stuff you rarely get to see in NSFW game. You do actually believe that Jill gets awkward each time she hears good stuff about Bella from MC and vice versa.
With Bella, you do actually sense jealousy. Pretty interesting, how this triangle will be resolved.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Just replayed all 6 episodes. Jeez, author nailed it with growing tension between Bella & Jill as we move on further with both.
Camera angles, these faces and their reactions to MCs actions with opposite side is stuff you rarely get to see in NSFW game. You do actually believe that Jill gets awkward each time she hears good stuff about Bella from MC and vice versa.
With Bella, you do actually sense jealousy. Pretty interesting, how this triangle will be resolved.
With MC's baby in each of them if i get my way.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
A truly wonderful date at the mall and, on top of that, I acquired a new suit for my upcoming presentation on why welfare doesn't motivate the unemployed to work.

View attachment 1117259
Best second couple

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018

That's an interesting idea. I think it would be a lot more difficult, because it wasn't like with Rusty were he went to the place like he owned it. Jill isn't like that, nor she acts like it, so i can see her family getting really pissed off if she gets kicked from the mansion.

I was also thinking about your second question, if he have the authority for it. As the President, technically, "yes", but.. We don't know why Jill lives there. Maybe that mansion is actually Royce property? I hope we get some answers about it in the next episodes, because if the Prep mansion is Jill's parents mansion, our pal Tybaly is bullying a dragon at the moment.

Looking at Tybalt's behaviour, i don't think he will kick Jill out of the Prep mansion - he probably would comes up with another dirty tactics in order to put pressure on Jill to accept him. I think the other way to stop Tybalt is Jill have to press charge against him because he stole her panties. I'm sure somehow Jill will know he is the culprit who stole her panties. The panties storyline could be Jill's weapon to blackmail Tybalt back (blackmail to press charge against him because he stole her panties).
Yeah, he seems to fixed on having the girl, to just give up. That's the problem with Jill's path, at the moment he is the only issue, but, hell... Maybe he's the speed bump and the real villains of her path are her parents. I just hope we can remove the guy as an antagonist, because he is so damn cringy.

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018

View attachment 1117259
Jill fans on suicide watch right now

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes