Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Does anybody else think Tybalt is going to fuck up the thing with Jill by following the footsteps of daddy and going too far trying to fuck another girl?

I just remembered a scene during one of the Prep mansion MGS sequences where Tybalt was trying to (poorly) seduce a maid or something. I remember thinking that was interesting since he's so clearly obsessed with Jill.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Does anybody else think Tybalt is going to fuck up the thing with Jill by following the footsteps of daddy and going too far trying to fuck another girl?

I just remembered a scene during one of the Prep mansion MGS sequences where Tybalt was trying to (poorly) seduce a maid or something. I remember thinking that was interesting since he's so clearly obsessed with Jill.
That wasn't Tybalt, that was Rich.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

Wasn't that Rich? And then Derek farted outside the window and she ran away?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Here's an interesting thought: If Jill were to grow a bit more of a spine and tell Tybalt to back off and she wasn't interested in him, would he kick her out of the Prep mansion? :unsure:

We already saw how he didn't have much regard for the "purebred" Rusty Burgmeister, but that's likely because he saw him as a threat whereas he sees Jill as a conquest he can win over, but if she absolutely chewed him out and basically told him to get lost (although I'm sure she wouldn't say it like that), I wonder if he would kick her out of the Prep mansion or if he would even have the authority to do that?
No way, he could kick her out even if he wanted do. Don't think her parents would want her living with the common rabble.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Nah, that'd a bit dark and out of character for Tyballs.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Here's an interesting thought: If Jill were to grow a bit more of a spine and tell Tybalt to back off and she wasn't interested in him, would he kick her out of the Prep mansion? :unsure:

We already saw how he didn't have much regard for the "purebred" Rusty Burgmeister, but that's likely because he saw him as a threat whereas he sees Jill as a conquest he can win over, but if she absolutely chewed him out and basically told him to get lost (although I'm sure she wouldn't say it like that), I wonder if he would kick her out of the Prep mansion or if he would even have the authority to do that?
Kicking Jill out of the prep mansion ain't really an issue; she's rich, she can afford an appartment or whatever she wants to stay in.. All I see about Jill/MC relationship is Jill playing with the MC but never developing a true/sincere feeling, being any date with the MC like a adrenalin pumping rush on her monotonous rich lifestyle... She will be with Tybalt soon or later, or people like him, her puritan way of seeing things will lead to that (kinda feel that, we'll see)..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, he seems to fixed on having the girl, to just give up. That's the problem with Jill's path, at the moment he is the only issue, but, hell... Maybe he's the speed bump and the real villains of her path are her parents. I just hope we can remove the guy as an antagonist, because he is so damn cringe.
I am not sure about it men ! Jill character strike me as strong woman with strong opinion so banding in front of her family for money and status is goes against her own words and character. She doesn't even give money that importance. As already shown us jill knows tybalt obsession and tybalt think mc is human garbage.
Tybalt lies to jill on mc post on social media (and other occosions ) which jill know and confront about it yet jill believe tybalt on mansion fire issue.

and who the fuck make a plan to for date just to make a break up. (I think she sees her self and bigger, more intelligent and responsible character.)

I don't know why ?, there is no deep feeling vibe from jill character not even close as maya (Yet maya action are goes around too.).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Kicking Jill out of the prep mansion ain't really an issue; she's rich, she can afford an appartment or whatever she wants to stay in.. All I see about Jill/MC relationship is Jill playing with the MC but never developing a true/sincere feeling, being any date with the MC like a adrenalin pumping rush on her monotonous rich lifestyle... She will be with Tybalt soon or later, or people like him, her puritan way of seeing things will lead to that (kinda feel that, we'll see)..
Yeah, kicking Jill out of the prep mansion would hurt Tybalt and his reputation a lot more than Jill, who like you said, would immediately find another place to live with more room and more privacy. Right now, she even has to use a hallway toilet in a house full of dudes. Not only that but Jill's family would bring the hammer down on Tybalt for kicking their precious little girl to the curb.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Even though that tweet is 90% a April Fools joke from ya boy Oinkcakes, if it is real, it would likely not be seen by people on the Jill path.

Could be used to motivate people to get back on the Jill train. Like Xerxes ain't gonna stand by and let Tybalt get any pussy, let alone born again not quite pristine but we can pretend pussy.

Fuck you Tybalt we comin for you.
We already did that . . . . to her mother . . .:PogChamp:

Kaybe

Mar 24, 2021
i only did my first complete game this week, but from what i saw on the end with Jill is that she kinda loves our character, correct me if wrong, but since i chose all bad decisions with tybalt (including b*ng her mom), tybalt is using our bad decisions as a blackmail for not sue us, and since he got great connections and jill is kinda.... how can i say it... naive and tries to do all right, she kinda sacrifices her self to save us, so if i saw right at end his father if i am not mistaken finds he b*nged his wife (her mother if not mistaked) so we will se what will happen next.
sry bad english
for my experience what is happening is kinda what happened with our dad... caracter got in love with her but down the line problems (more problems) will appear not allowing/aproving with that relaction.
Ps: this is my honest opion, but i am new to game but by far one of the best i played, correction the best i played
love all character and their personalities, for me the most betrayed i feeled was with maya and josy since their are the character we open ourselfeves the most and they kinda used us as a shelter of their bad relation and noone of them had the courage to tell the truth when they should

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Right on the point brother and I am sure jill will use mc as fuckboy.

• Angry
Reactions: KingDick77

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Tybalt actually doesn't look like a creep for the first time ever. :unsure: Jill looks pretty good too (Dracula fangs aside). She does appear a bit wankered though.
Something positive about him

He will not try to fuck a friend of Jill's behind her back like many around here, it hurts them but they are fucking half the women of the college

I don't know

The hypocrisy :LUL:

manmker123

Dec 8, 2018
hmmm... I don't like it but I think you're right.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes