Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
However, I think that if Jade ever finds out about Tybalt blackmailing Jill, she’d destroy Tybalt way worse than MC ever could and Stephen would be able to do nothing but watch unless he wants to get wrecked as well.
Not so sure about it. No matter what that is her child. She might take his side and I hope everything remain good between mc and jade.
I also know we can trust hers(Jade for mc well being) so i think everything will remain good between mc and jade.
Because she opens up her heart out for mc at classes. She is genuine. (y)

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
If the MC did reject Jade or have no sexual relationship with her or refused her footjob during the class or their sex video were leaked, how can she will side with the MC instead of Tybalt ? It's really difficult situation for the MC though.
It's more about choices men ! I didn't share Jade secrecy. So nobody know expect Jade and mc so yeah all is good.
If mc share her video then mc deserve everything worse.that could possibly ruin his life.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Not so sure about it. No matter what that is her child. She might take his side and I hope everything remain good between mc and jade.
I also know we can trust hers(Jade for mc well being) so i think everything will remain good between mc and jade.
Because she opens up her heart out for mc at classes. She is genuine. (y)
Don't know. Hard to say what Jade could do or not. She's in a disfunctional family with her own issues and got her reasons for not being involved on others' problems, but on the other hand, being a teacher, she must face what had happened and do something even if her son is into. .

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If Jill goes THAT FAR to please Tybbie to get him off the MC's back I'm done with this game so fast before you can Woodyfuckingwoodpecker
If Jill hasn't had sex with MC by now, she sure as shit isn't going to do anything with Tybalt. She has quite clearly friendzoned him. Ultimately (a few more episodes?) she will see Tybalt's true colours, ditch him, and get with MC (if she is your chosen girl). It's a romance story trope as old as time. You have to have relationship conflict before the resolution. The reason this is done in stories is to make the reunion all the better.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If Jill hasn't had sex with MC by now, she sure as shit isn't going to do anything with Tybalt. She has quite clearly friendzoned him. Ultimately (a few more episodes?) she will see Tybalt's true colours, ditch him, and get with MC (if she is your chosen girl). It's a romance story trope as old as time. You have to have relationship conflict before the resolution. The reason this is done in stories is to make the reunion all the better.
Sooner the better Kellerman. I don't want to have to deal with the MC possibly being ignored by Jill almost fully for a couple of episodes. In DPC's length, that's almost a full real-life year of waiting for some sort of reunion. Right now I'm pretty much limping in excitement to episode 7.

Going through this next update with the chance of not having at least one good Jill scene really upsets me if that's how DPC plays it out. The MC is not going to sit on the sidelines while Tybbie does his thing. He's going to have to be proactive in his battle with the assclown. I'm looking for a very heartfelt scene between the MC and Jill like the one in Ep. 6 where he confesses to her.

It would give me peace of mind to WANT to go to Ep. 8 (at this point, probably the last couple of months of the year).

I'd LOVE to talk to DPC if I could and really find out from him. That would be a great birthday present for me (turn 46 on Sunday)

Reactions: spl00sh321

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think thats because with the MC, Jill didn't feel pressure about the rules of dates like she told the MC during the tennis date. Thats why she feels comfortable dating the MC. But when it comes dating with Tybalt, the third date Jill is supposed to have sex with her partner. I'm not on Jill path on my main playthrough, but i hope somehow Jill gonna stop dating Tybalt before the third date happens between them. I feel sorry for Jill and her fanbase getting that blackmail shit on their path and now that Tybalt's April fool as well which many of the players hope its not true and it's just an April fool post, no other meaning at all.
Jill's path is the hardest route in any game I've ever had to deal with. It's one thing or another with this route and it never seems to stop. Thankfully I have a certain game that's going to be updated around the same time as this with a certain beautiful female doctor and she's going help me through the emotional crap THIS game brings me.

It's almost like we set Jill up in a way for the 3rd date crap by relaxing her talking about it and Tybbie slides in to take advantage. I hate the goddamn character so much it makes me want to smash something that's how passionate I am about this game and Jill.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Sooner the better Kellerman. I don't want to have to deal with the MC possibly being ignored by Jill almost fully for a couple of episodes. In DPC's length, that's almost a full real-life year of waiting for some sort of reunion. Right now I'm pretty much limping in excitement to episode 7.

Going through this next update with the chance of not having at least one good Jill scene really upsets me if that's how DPC plays it out. The MC is not going to sit on the sidelines while Tybbie does his thing. He's going to have to be proactive in his battle with the assclown. I'm looking for a very heartfelt scene between the MC and Jill like the one in Ep. 6 where he confesses to her.

It would give me peace of mind to WANT to go to Ep. 8 (at this point, probably the last couple of months of the year).

I'd LOVE to talk to DPC if I could and really find out from him. That would be a great birthday present for me (turn 46 on Sunday)
That's why you need to have an alternate Bella save in your back pocket. Jill's "good scene" is going to be her concert. It's really the only thing about her story that I'm interested in. Trust me, she is not going to ignore MC. She needs his help to get through the concert. Basically, they will continue sneaking around behind Tybalt's back. That adds a level of excitement to the relationship, so look at it that way. But as far as a lewd scene is concerned, nah it's not happening in ep. 7. The most you will get is that boob sucking/groping from the poll. Tybatl is not going have sex with Jill now or ever. He is a buffoon character that DPC plucked from college comedy movies that he loves so much. That character works well as a foil. Poetic justice will happen in the end.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
If you need Professional Hitmen just Let us know
They will bring his head on a Platter
also, There is a Capo/Captain position open in our Family
If U feel like it just Visit the Bar
Shouldn't you ask for permission from the Capo Di Tutti Capi felicemastronzo first? He might put a hit on you for disrespecting his authority and doing stuff without his permission. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That's why you need to have an alternate Bella save in your back pocket. Jill's "good scene" is going to be her concert. It's really the only thing about her story that I'm interested in. Trust me, she is not going to ignore MC. She needs his help to get through the concert. Basically, they will continue sneaking around behind Tybalt's back. That adds a level of excitement to the relationship, so look at it that way. But as far as a lewd scene is concerned, nah it's not happening in ep. 7. The most you will get is that boob sucking/groping from the poll. Tybatl is not going have sex with Jill now or ever. He is a buffoon character that DPC plucked from college comedy movies that he loves so much. That character works well as a foil. Poetic justice will happen in the end.
Kellerman I know. I don't care about the lewd shit as you know. But Tybbie can certainly have people follow her if they go to their little meeting place by the ranch. That's the sort of thing I am afraid of. The concert scene is going to be really good and just solidify even more how much he really does love her, because at this point, I'm sure she loves him. But Mr. Assclown is getting in the way.

Basically right now a lot of my stock in this game is in the next episode or two. A part of me thinks Kellerman I should drop it, and do and out of sight out of mind with it (like I've done already) so if I don't see the Jilly/Assclown stuff it doesn't exist, you know?

There's been a couple of people that have calmed me down about this and yes I may take this game way too fucking seriously but after all this time with Jill and going through all the bullshit, I don't want anymore bullshit. Obviously though, that is not going to be the case.

I will try to calm down, but the bipolar shit makes that next to impossible.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
i hope somehow Jill gonna stop dating Tybalt before the third date happens between them.
It's almost like we set Jill up in a way for the 3rd date crap by relaxing her talking about it and Tybbie slides in to take advantage.
Dont' worry so much about the "third date." It's not some set in stone rule that Jill has where she is compelled to rip her clothes off and have sex with anyone who makes it to that milestone. She only said that to MC because she was afraid he was going to be another guy who expected sex after a certain amount of time. But MC demonstrated to her that he is not just another guy (or DIK) so that is why she likes him so much.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
Totally agree, Jill won't let it happen. And guys: don't forget Bella! She will protect Jill from this... this... Tybalt.
She hates his guts and he's going to be in serious trouble if he would really date Jill without her consent.
We all know what Bella is capable of, don't we? ;)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Dont' worry so much about the "third date." It's not some set in stone rule that Jill has where she is compelled to rip her clothes off and have sex with anyone who makes it to that milestone. She only said that to MC because she was afraid he was going to be another guy who expected sex after a certain amount of time. But MC demonstrated to her that he is not just another guy (or DIK) so that is why she likes him so much.
That's not really what I am concerned about. I know it'll never happen. It's just roadblock after roadblock on this route and eventually it's going to get really aggravating. Like I said I'm way more into story than lewdness (there's a whole frigging net for shit like that) But DPC the way he wrote and has done this game has really made me so emotionally invested in her and her story.

I have to look at it from a game perspective yes. But my impatience to want to see them have such a great relationship after the obstacles is really building up. Then after Tybalt, what the fuck next? Her parents? DIK shit? Bella drama?

Keeping me away from a VN Holy Grail girl like Jill is messing with my patience and tolerance level for bullshit. If my two ex wives saw me now they'd be laughing they're goddamn asses off.

:LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

always86

Mar 19, 2020
It's more about choices men ! I didn't share Jade secrecy. So nobody know expect Jade and mc so yeah all is good.
If mc share her video then mc deserve everything worse.that could possibly ruin his life.
I have a feeling this will come out, either as a result of the video being on the MCs phone or because they are fucking on Campus. A bit like Bella’s ridiculous decision to sleep over in a Frat house.

Reactions: ename144

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Does anybody else think Tybalt is going to fuck up the thing with Jill by following the footsteps of daddy and going too far trying to fuck another girl?

I just remembered a scene during one of the Prep mansion MGS sequences where Tybalt was trying to (poorly) seduce a maid or something. I remember thinking that was interesting since he's so clearly obsessed with Jill.
Even Tybalt deserves some fun too.. He has the mind to scheme the blackmailing plot and many more things to come... If he comes to be the antagonist, he's a joke.. And seeing how Jill's dancing on his hands with such a masterplan it's a joke too.. She clearly could say to the MC that they cannot be together due to their social differences (and that would be somehow real) but decides to play along with Tybalt's menace over anything and says even that she does this for MC's sake.. What?? err..
Ok so first day in b&r the free roam event,the call josy" one. you can go to the bathroom, which you pass quinn n ri talking business till quinn spots mc n hushes ri. After that if you enter "the stall". If you look at the gloryhole, I'm pretty damn sure you see tydbols shitty pinstripe suite. I'm sure him ordering quinns menu would be far more damaging to his high class delusion (let alone the threat of Jill finding out), than his threat to mc. Maybe its time for mc to call in that favor.(quinn may do it just because, well its quinn)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MelonGod
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes