drakken

Nov 13, 2017
That's not really what I am concerned about. I know it'll never happen. It's just roadblock after roadblock on this route and eventually it's going to get really aggravating. Like I said I'm way more into story than lewdness (there's a whole frigging net for shit like that) But DPC the way he wrote and has done this game has really made me so emotionally invested in her and her story.

I have to look at it from a game perspective yes. But my impatience to want to see them have such a great relationship after the obstacles is really building up. Then after Tybalt, what the fuck next? Her parents? DIK shit? Bella drama?

Keeping me away from a VN Holy Grail girl like Jill is messing with my patience and tolerance level for bullshit. If my two ex wives saw me now they'd be laughing they're goddamn asses off.

:LOL:
this is exactly what he did with al, granted alot darker tone. But he gets the players invested in a character then fucks with them.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
That is what i thought when i first play this game i assumed it was Tybalt. But when i restart the game again i tought that was Burke. If it turn out to be Tybalt, then the MC better do not fuck this opportunity at all cost again. He already fucked one opportunity by not taking any photos of Tybalt's watermelon though. He have to use this opportunity very wisely and plan properly in order to beat that asshole Tybalt for good.
I've never seen burke have his jacket on, and whoever was in that stall was wearing it. And thats the same blue pinstripe that tydbol is known for.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I assumed that was Burke because its based on a scene where the MC had a lunch with Bella at collage's canteen - Burke, Quinn, Riona and Camelia came out from the toilet.
The one in talking about happened on the first day, right before mc goes to bed.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ok so first day in b&r the free roam event,the call josy" one. you can go to the bathroom, which you pass quinn n ri talking business till quinn spots mc n hushes ri. After that if you enter "the stall". If you look at the gloryhole, I'm pretty damn sure you see tydbols shitty pinstripe suite. I'm sure him ordering quinns menu would be far more damaging to his high class delusion (let alone the threat of Jill finding out), than his threat to mc. Maybe its time for mc to call in that favor.(quinn may do it just because, well its quinn)
That is what i thought when i first play this game i assumed it was Tybalt. But when i restart the game again i tought that was Burke. If it turn out to be Tybalt, then the MC better do not fuck this opportunity at all cost again. He already fucked one opportunity by not taking any photos of Tybalt's watermelon though. He have to use this opportunity very wisely and plan properly in order to beat that asshole Tybalt for good.
Yeah, I always wondered who that was that Quinn and Riona were fooling around with.
I've never seen burke have his jacket on, and whoever was in that stall was wearing it. And thats the same blue pinstripe that tydbol is known for.
So, here's a bit of light investigation work.

The gloryhole in Ep 1 with a close up on the hole:
fr_ep1_mc_dorm_stall1.jpg fr_ep1_mc_dorm_stall1.jpg

Stephen in the library in Ep 1 and close up on his trousers:

ep1_lib_thank0.jpg ep1_lib_thank0.jpg

The trousers and even the skin complexion match, but there's no wedding ring. Maybe he took it off, but I don't see a guy like him caring about that especially since people will know he's married.

There is someone else in Ep 1 who wears a stripped suit; Trent, the Prep who's with Tybalt:

d1_tribeta19.jpg d1_tribeta24.jpg

Considering that this free-roam happens at the end of that day, maybe it was him? :unsure:

I don't think Tybalt or Rusty want her for their money or do you have any proof? that you can prove the opposite so that you can help me to get out of the doubts :confused:
Rusty probably just wanted the notch on his bed post, but Tybalt likely does want the status and likely the wealth too since although he is well-off, the Royce's are likely richer and he seems like a shameless social climber who would want a piece of that.

No proof though, just a feeling.

But I have a question and you could help me further. I seem to faintly remember that there were buttons in Lynette's box, or am I mistaken?
You are.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
She can, but all others guys are jerks who are only after her money and so she doesn't want to.
Yeah. She's looking like top model and had a very good kind personality but everybody wants only her money.

So, here's a bit of light investigation work.

The gloyhole in Ep 1 with a close up on the hole:
View attachment 1117937 View attachment 1117939

Stephen in the library in Ep 1 and close up on his trousers:

View attachment 1117940 View attachment 1117944

The trousers and even the skin complexion match, but there's no wedding ring. Maybe he took it off, but I don't see a guy like him caring about that especially since people will know he's married.
It's different hand though. On first picture it's right while on the second it's left.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
A truly wonderful date at the mall and, on top of that, I acquired a new suit for my upcoming presentation on why welfare doesn't motivate the unemployed to work.

THIS SON OF A BITCH IS CHANTING TO JILL
View attachment 1117259
She looks like she's being held hostage with a ball and chain.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes