dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Thank you!

Now comes the correct theory about the coin.

I assume that Tommy got the expensive antique coin from Rusty. Let's call it a friendship gift, since Tommy plays around with it and Rusty pulls it, it can't be stolen.

MC finds coins at Derek's roommate Bert in EP4. They are not worth much MC said. But Bert can't afford expensive coins, but may know about them and is a numismatist.

Let's speculate that MC would find an identical coin among the buttons.
Who would he go to?:unsure:
Bert.

MC in Ep4 with a lot of questions for Rusty after learning his name is Russel Burgmeister. But Rusty said that he doesn't have time for it now and postpones it until later.

Maybe these coins are some kind of good luck charm of the Burgmeister family.
What if he plays with this coin in the presence of Rusty? :unsure:
Might the MC get important answers to his questions.

And what if I order a pizza now?:rolleyes:
Do I get full.

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Jill's path is the hardest route in any game I've ever had to deal with. It's one thing or another with this route and it never seems to stop. Thankfully I have a certain game that's going to be updated around the same time as this with a certain beautiful female doctor and she's going help me through the emotional crap THIS game brings me.

It's almost like we set Jill up in a way for the 3rd date crap by relaxing her talking about it and Tybbie slides in to take advantage. I hate the goddamn character so much it makes me want to smash something that's how passionate I am about this game and Jill.
I wonder what will be the point of no return for each female choice if you want to pursue Jill. One is already down, Sage.
But i have something awesome with Isabella, and that one is going to hurt bad, if i have to ditch her for Jill. If such a thing happens

Reactions: kazaf

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Who was it that tydbol told Jill he talked to about his being able to arrest mc n drag it through court?

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Well... Works for me, i guess? :rolleyes:
As a Tsar, i also need a Tsarica (equal to Quinn... I mean Queen)
Always liked...some of Prokoviev. The piece at 39:40 sounds..to me almost like a Christmas song. I can picture Santa getting ready then zooming across the midnight sky as this is playing

Reactions: Coinzell

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I wonder what will be the point of no return for each female choice if you want to pursue Jill. One is already down, Sage.
But i have something awesome with Isabella, and that one is going to hurt bad, if i have to ditch her for Jill. If such a thing happens
That's why after the library thing I never pursued Bella. Because I had a feeling it would bite my MC in the ass if since I was LOCKED on Jill

• Sad
Reactions: Qixoni

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright well I'm totally over and calm about that thing today after what I just heard in Discord. Since I know what's legit and what's not with that Cluck, I'm taking a breather.

Reactions: Adinho

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
That's why after the library thing I never pursued Bella. Because I had a feeling it would bite my MC in the ass if since I was LOCKED on Jill
THe Sage part when you had to chose between Jill thing and her was already extremely hurtful.
I didn´t thought much of her at the beginning, but after a while she grew on me and it sucked, but it seems at least Sage kept her stuff cool and they will be frinds at least, but Isabella due to her past and stuff is a completely different story.
Maya was the ideal one, if she wasn´t a lesbian, i wouldn´t even bother with Jill or whatever, but nothing is simple and just like the real thing, life sucks

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
THe Sage part when you had to chose between Jill thing and her was already extremely hurtful.
I didn´t thought much of her at the beginning, but after a while she grew on me and it sucked, but it seems at least Sage kept her stuff cool and they will be frinds at least, but Isabella due to her past and stuff is a completely different story.
Maya was the ideal one, if she wasn´t a lesbian, i wouldn´t even bother with Jill or whatever, but nothing is simple and just like the real thing, life sucks
I never had the Sage choice pop up, so I don't care about that. My MC agreed to the Jill picnic right away.

• Haha
Reactions: Qixoni

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
So I know there won't be a "status update" tomorrow since he's busy with getting the game ready for Beta. But can we expect anything tomorrow? Preview perhaps? Or will it just be another day? Maybe an announcement that the game has started Beta testing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think the Sage choice is the right one. Sage is sick and MC helps their. If Jill doesn't understand, she's been playing MC all along and isn't what she appears to be.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I assumed that was Burke because its based on a scene where the MC had a lunch with Bella at collage's canteen - Burke, Quinn, Riona and Camelia came out from the toilet.
For me it's clear that was Burke considering a scene when he, Quinn, Riona and Camelia came out from the toilet when the MC had a lunch with Bella at college's canteen (Ep 3 if i'm not mistaken). But if it turn to out to be Burke, or Tybalt, or Trent, or the three of them somehow are involved in Quinn's restaurant, then the MC should have use this opportunity very wisely in order to beat them.

Burke was never shown coming out of the cafeteria bathroom in that scene. Quinn and Riona were standing outside the door. Only Camila came out, and the three of them left together. Burke showed up a little while after they were gone.

But hey, you got the Episode right. :D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Probably not until 14 days from now, when the beta testers are done and there is nothing to fix.
From where did you took this number? He was pretty vague about when the game would enter beta testing by just saying sometime in april. :unsure:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Shouldn't you ask for permission from the Capo Di Tutti Capi felicemastronzo first? He might put a hit on you for disrespecting his authority and doing stuff without his permission. :ROFLMAO:
Bruh I'm the Godfather of the Family why would I need permission from Felicia
who was thrown in the River Hudson
1 or 2 weeks ago for treason

SuperCharger

Mar 19, 2021
When are we going to find out what the consequences of stealing Jill's money from her room are?

Like, when you finally fuck Jill, afterwards you order a pizza and while MC is in the shower he tells Jill to get a $20 out of his wallet to pay the delivery guy, and when she sees the money she recognizes the serial number as being from the cash that was stolen from her?

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
When are we going to find out what the consequences of stealing Jill's money from her room are?

Like, when you finally fuck Jill, afterwards you order a pizza and while MC is in the shower he tells Jill to get a $20 out of his wallet to pay the delivery guy, and when she sees the money she recognizes the serial number as being from the cash that was stolen from her?
Maybe there's a recording ?

Jill probably wouldn't care but problem is that would give Tyballs some leverage

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I ended up pressing "D" and ended up disturbing the whole game, could someone send me the game files please.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes