Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah you guys did it meanwhile i'm struggling to reach my 100 comments yet because i have no idea what to discuss about.. The other days i saw someone who was very newbie than me but he has reached 400 comments already (i couldn't remember his name)..
Start an argument over Maya. Either you choose the pro Maya side or the anti Maya side you will get the other side going. I think the anti Maya side is the best choice now couse thei ranks are smaller and less beligerent this days.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Mc could solve multiple problems at once, he buys the 8 ball from quinn, plants it on tydbol, makes sure he gets caught where Jill witnesses it and he can get pictures/video. Inevitably Burke will cover it up. Rich can't say anything because cya. Mc will have leverage over ty because Jill was a witness and pic/vid. Also leverage over Burke if he has the jade video. Quinn would be able to unload the coke. It be a win, win, win, win.... win!:LOL:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I need the 8 ball from Quinn for myself. I need relaxation after all the Jill posts.o_O:ROFLMAO:
I've done a lot of coke before bro (Mostly bought from Bosnian's) and it's made me a lot of things, frantic, extremely energetic, paranoid, a sex god... but one thing it has never done.. it has never made me relax.
I think you should share your relaxation coke with us homie. :LUL:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Do you? Sarcasm is about tone. There is no tone in text.
That is why you shouldn't put your penis in microwave but anyway , I mention scarsum here because that and i have conversation before and I put opposite game line as proof what i was trying to say but he that i know just opposite what game was mentioned.
So when i explained what i mean he ran away. Just like this time.
SJW like YOU won't understand this because people like you are accidental outcome.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
That is why you shouldn't put your penis in microwave but anyway , I mention scarsum here because that and i have conversation before and I put opposite game line as proof what i was trying to say but he that i know just opposite what game was mentioned.
So when i explained what i mean he ran away. Just like this time.
SJW like YOU won't understand this because people like you are accidental outcome.
Are you two done.png

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Thanks for your kind idea. But i prefer to argue about the Jocks since i had enough with them though. I swear i'm gonna kill all of them if DPC put a choice between "Fight Jocks" "Kill Jocks" "Run Away".. Without any hesitation at all i swear i'm gonna pick "Kill Jocks"...
I don't think Oinkcakes is going to let MC go on a murder spree.

Though if this game wants to take place in a realistic American school, we should have the option to become a school shooter.

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr and Redd23

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I don't think Oinkcakes is going to let MC go on a murder spree.

Though if this game wants to take place in a realistic American school, we should have the option to become a school shooter.
I think the dark story part will come from vin. He seems a bit unhinged. Its almost ominous when the current scenes of him come up. I got thinking too if the Tommy/vin thing might have something to do with something vin did to quinn (quinn pretty much stated she's used to abuse). Which would explain why Tommy n her are close aside from just partying and getting high. And would explain why Tommy is so pissed about quinns stunt she pulled with the dik party ("you don't get it").

Reactions: JamieSadistic

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have a hunch why Quinn likes the MC so much. Quinn sees three people in the MC that she likes.

1. Tommy as the friend
2. Vinny as the doer
3. Riona as the vulnerable one

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Man I was getting ready to go to bed, im so happy I didn't miss this

I ALWAYS have time to see Jill fans in shambles :KEK:
No, not in shambles. The opportunistic stalker Tybalt "found" Jill at the mall and weaseled a pic with her. She is clearly not amused and clearly not on a date with Tybalt. It's just another fail for Tybalt..... Not worried one bit about it.

• Haha
Reactions: bigdick289

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I have a hunch why Quinn likes the MC so much. Quinn sees three people in the MC that she likes.

1. Tommy as the friend
2. Vinny as the doer
3. Riona as the vulnerable one
True at the same time someone that can put up with her and is still nice (even with the quips, its still not enemys) and cares about her. In other words, something she's not used to, knew she needed or even wanted.

Reactions: MelonGod
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes