drakken

Nov 13, 2017
View attachment 1118283

What about this guy, any theory about him ?
I just hit on that in this post

I think the dark story part will come from vin. He seems a bit unhinged. Its almost ominous when the current scenes of him come up. I got thinking too if the Tommy/vin thing might have something to do with something vin did to quinn (quinn pretty much stated she's used to abuse). Which would explain why Tommy n her are close aside from just partying and getting high. And would explain why Tommy is so pissed about quinns stunt she pulled with the dik party ("you don't get it").

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
he is Quinn's father/father-in-law

but it's more than just a theory
:ROFLMAO: yea... no. Unless he was a baby/toddler when he had quinn, since he was young and in college with Tommy. Id guess more along the lines brother or just a fellow dealer (in essence "brother") that's close to the same age.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 1118283

It's supposed to be Quinn's father, after all. :unsure:

My theory (speculation):mad:
He attacked Quinn. Quinn has had bad experiences with coke in her past. I even assume it has to do with her father. (Horror idea: Rox killed Quinn's mother under the influence of coke). Rox has hit his personal rock bottom as a result and may have changed. All of a sudden Quinn is buying coke because it wants a prep. Buddy may still be in touch with Rox and calls him and tells him that Quinn bought coke. As a result, Rox decides to rob his daughter. I could even dare to imagine that it is Rox who wants to get Quinn out of the business by destroying it. But then Vinny will show up, having taken over the business from Rox.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
:ROFLMAO: yea... no. Unless he was a baby/toddler when he had quinn, since he was young and in college with Tommy. Id guess more along the lines brother or just a fellow dealer (in essence "brother") that's close to the same age.
But he is talking about Rox not Vinnie, maybe you are confuse with the characters.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure:
what are you referring to?

In the flashback Quinn is not seen, but she is clearly very small.

not necessarily the biological father (probably, but not because of the colour of her hair), but the adult who takes care of her.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
Jul 15, 2017
Personally, I found the fighting Jocks decision to be the most crucial one when I play this game.

Fighting Troy doesn't seem like the right thing to do, taking Quinn's number gets you action with Camila and Riona so that was an easy choice, talking to Steve also seem the right thing to do even though he was an ass in Ep 1, partying without limits gets you Nicole and that's definitely worth it, accepting Jade's advances doesn't work out on the M&J path but it is hard to resist her in that moment, and smoking weed let's you fuck Quinn which is also a good decision, But fighting the Jocks doesn't seem necessary or right because they're just cluelessly standing there and when the MC fights them he becomes the aggressor attacking them which is not as good as if it were the MC defending himself.

Sounds like you have mini-games turned off because there are certain Special Renders that can be found in free-roam events if that's the case.

Bella may say that and even think she believes that, but she won't, and I reckon it will be our choice to decided whether we call Bella on her BS and convince her that she shouldn't give James another chance, or we accept her decision and see if it works out for her or not.
I agree with most of what you said apart from fghting the Jocks as Dawe does actually start the fight with the MC, I dont think his 3 friends would just let you walk away after beating up Dawe in self defence.

I actually have my mini games turned on. But have noticed that the official walkthrough doesnt mention some renders. For example the frist free roam in Bella's house it says there is only one special render you can get and this is by brawler. I found at least 3 magazines in the house with special renders I missed the first time because I read the walkthrough and therefore didnt look for the magazines.

The unoffical walkthrough does seem to have all the special renders and where they are located though which I found out today.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Reading all of you guys comments about Rox, i had missed a lot of details in the game sadly. I have to take a look at that scene again and read all the available conversation between Rox and others in the game. Thanks for the explanations guys.
Rox interactions are very few, you get much more information from context than from text. Although Rox's reaction to Buddy shows that if he is not Quinn's father, he raised her from birth.

Reactions: Adinho

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Fan fiction!

I imagine that Zoey was once in a relationship with Josy. MC, of course, once again knows nothing.

A whole group of B & R go to spring break and it comes what must come. Josy and Maya meet Zoey. Josy talks to Zoey and also introduces Maya as her friend. Then Zoey says she regrets leaving. But most of all she misses her best friend and that it was more than just friendship. Josy, of course, looks at Zoey in surprise, since she didn't know she had a boyfriend either.

Then MC enters the beach with Derek. Josy and Maya stand with their backs to the two and do not see them. Zoey runs and throws herself around MC's neck and kisses him passionately. Derek is totally out of it and takes the precaution of getting a sticky fish from the cooler. Josy and Maya are horrified to discover that their MC was the boyfriend Zoey was talking about. Maya, now more confident, pulls Zoey away from MC and stands between them. Josy is raging with jealousy and pulls Zoey's hair and Maya rushes towards Zoey.

Derek, meanwhile, builds a small campfire and opens two beers. MC sit down to the fire and start to grill the fish and enjoy the horny bitch fight.:love:

This is what DPC should use!(y)

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I don't know how to feel about this anymore. I had my truly psychotic rant about it this morning, but now that I'm calmer, I'm still looking at it like Tybbie is pushing a sleeping giant in the MC, hoping that he reacts with more violence so he can really do/say or show something to Jill that he's a bad guy.

Jill SHOULD know better (especially if you're on the love route with her like I am), even if she goes along with him, she has to know it's really bothering the MC seeing this cluck (if it in fact IS in the game)

She's being used as a pawn, and it's not fair to her at all. I can see many secret meetings between Jill and the MC at the picnic spot (her family ranch) where they talk about what's going on. It would have to be killing the MC at this point to know she's spending forced time with him.

Push a man so far when it comes to love and he'll go insane. It's not a good situation for Jill and the MC to be in. If the MC has to suck it up and deal with it, he sure as shit is not going to like it. Maybe if he gets so bad and depressed Derek will step in and try to clear the air with Jill and let her know what the MC is really going through?

Derek is going to know for sure that the MC kissed and told Jill he's falling for her, right? I'm sure they'll have a serious talk about it.
Mark buddy calm down. You know how Jill values Bella's opinion. Bella has told Jill how she feels about Tybalt and how MC would be a better fit for her. Jill has never shown any actual interest in Tybalt in any way. Whatever this picture represents is Tybalts doing only. You can see Jill doesn't look happy in any way, shape, or form. Don't fret over it as Jill is still the prize and she will be yours.

In the meantime there is always hope....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Fan fiction!

I imagine that Zoey was once in a relationship with Josy. MC, of course, once again knows nothing.

A whole group of B & R go to spring break and it comes what must come. Josy and Maya meet Zoey. Josy talks to Zoey and also introduces Maya as her friend. Then Zoey says she regrets leaving. But most of all she misses her best friend and that it was more than just friendship. Josy, of course, looks at Zoey in surprise, since she didn't know she had a boyfriend either.

Then MC enters the beach with Derek. Josy and Maya stand with their backs to the two and do not see them. Zoey runs and throws herself around MC's neck and kisses him passionately. Derek is totally out of it and takes the precaution of getting a sticky fish from the cooler. Josy and Maya are horrified to discover that their MC was the boyfriend Zoey was talking about. Maya, now more confident, pulls Zoey away from MC and stands between them. Josy is raging with jealousy and pulls Zoey's hair and Maya rushes towards Zoey.

Derek, meanwhile, builds a small campfire and opens two beers. MC sit down to the fire and start to grill the fish and enjoy the horny bitch fight.:love:

I really admire your tenacity and how you go all out with something that crosses your mind.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wanted to give you a brief overview of the dynamics between MCs and LIs

Josy is engaged, but one invitation is enough for her to establish that MC is worth it and is more trustworthy than her theoretical partner

Maya is a lesbian and engaged, but she only needs to rub the lamp to question her sexuality which has cost her up to now her relationship with her father and in general a peaceful life

Sage is engaged and very much in love, but her boyfriend is so stoic in avoiding any flirtation that he has to be gay, Sage asks Chad to get back with her and he repeatedly refuses

Bella is married, but her husband isn't there, and Bella thinks about him only after an MC's coitus.

Jill is probably the only reason DPC thinks 12 chapters isn't enough, he doesn't want to rush things too much for her.

now after this short recap, does it seem possible, even imaginable that one of them would live a romance with someone else in front of MC? maybe, but it remains a low possibility for me anyway, Maya and Josy could in theory continue their story, but still far away from the spotlight of the story

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If there is any camera, Jill should have know already who was the real culprit that stole her panties.. And she gonna have no idea who was the culprit that stole her money because the MC did cover his face (wearing mask).. Based on her conversation with Tybalt in her room a moment after the incident, it's clear that she didn't know who was the culprit that stole her panties, so for sure there is no camera at all in her room..
but there is! it was the panty sniffer that placed an hidden camera there so he can see her undreass! once we get into Tybalts phone all proofs will be there!

Do you? Sarcasm is about tone. There is no tone in text.
yes, but... Americans use sarcasm associated with other expressions and quirks not just tone! not to mention that you can intone it from a long text along as your initial text sets the rhythm you can hear it on your head! perhaps it works best in German? who knows!

I don't think Oinkcakes is going to let MC go on a murder spree.

Though if this game wants to take place in a realistic American school, we should have the option to become a school shooter.
that would be... cathartic!

I have a hunch why Quinn likes the MC so much. Quinn sees three people in the MC that she likes.

1. Tommy as the friend
2. Vinny as the doer
3. Riona as the vulnerable one
4. his cock as a 12 inch pole
5. Rox as her father the protector

View attachment 1118283

yes he is in jail after beating a man into an inch of his life! while on coke!
he assumed the guy was raping his 12 year old daughter
in truth she was whoring herself under her mothers guidance so she could help her mother get her drug fix!
but she kept quiet because she was too ashamed to admit it to her father!
after Rox went to jail she started hating her mother and recruited an entire crew of underage girls to pimp out and get her father drugs into jail!

then when she became an adult she had to leave the life and took Rhyona with her, all her other whores where already too lost to the drug life!

It's supposed to be Quinn's father, after all. :unsure:

My theory (speculation):mad:
He attacked Quinn. Quinn has had bad experiences with coke in her past. I even assume it has to do with her father. (Horror idea: Rox killed Quinn's mother under the influence of coke). Rox has hit his personal rock bottom as a result and may have changed. All of a sudden Quinn is buying coke because it wants a prep. Buddy may still be in touch with Rox and calls him and tells him that Quinn bought coke. As a result, Rox decides to rob his daughter. I could even dare to imagine that it is Rox who wants to get Quinn out of the business by destroying it. But then Vinny will show up, having taken over the business from Rox.
Q mother is still alive, we saw her leaving the drug den when Q went for her cash payment with Buddy!
i suspect that the guy that stole from Q was her mothers new boyfriend, her own mother sold her out!

Fan fiction!

i said this 2 months ago! Zoey can be used as a plot device to gauge the MC commitment to the girl he picked! also can be used to enter stage and start fires depending on how insecure you made your girl/girls!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes