sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I wanted to give you a brief overview of the dynamics between MCs and LIs

Josy is engaged, but one invitation is enough for her to establish that MC is worth it and is more trustworthy than her theoretical partner

Maya is a lesbian and engaged, but she only needs to rub the lamp to question her sexuality which has cost her up to now her relationship with her father and in general a peaceful life

Sage is engaged and very much in love, but her boyfriend is so stoic in avoiding any flirtation that he has to be gay, Sage asks Chad to get back with her and he repeatedly refuses

Bella is married, but her husband isn't there, and Bella thinks about him only after an MC's coitus.

Jill is probably the only reason DPC thinks 12 chapters isn't enough, he doesn't want to rush things too much for her.

now after this short recap, does it seem possible, even imaginable that one of them would live a romance with someone else in front of MC? maybe, but it remains a low possibility for me anyway, Maya and Josy could in theory continue their story, but still far away from the spotlight of the story
I agree in the general argument, but not in some details.
Knowing that Jill is a last minute addition, it can be said that the total length of the game is tied to her, otherwise it doesn't explain why you can get "stuck" in an affinity so early in the game.
I also get the feeling that the overall plot is giving DPC problems when he has to write episode by episode.
Although in the "Q&A" he says he is going to finish with his roadmap.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I think that DPC already has the whole story, but only roughly defined. The details and subtleties he will work out from EP to EP, referring to the images and animations he creates.
I known DPC has the hole story, the genral plot and even a roadmap, but, the script of each episode can make you deviate from the goal, the characters can grow beyond your first idea and unbalance what you wanted to tell. From point A to point Z remains the same, but b, c, d, f make it too long (making things like affinity to be delayed or advanced).

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Mark buddy calm down. You know how Jill values Bella's opinion. Bella has told Jill how she feels about Tybalt and how MC would be a better fit for her. Jill has never shown any actual interest in Tybalt in any way. Whatever this picture represents is Tybalts doing only. You can see Jill doesn't look happy in any way, shape, or form. Don't fret over it as Jill is still the prize and she will be yours.

In the meantime there is always hope....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm coming in late to this conversation, but you're referring to the most recent cluck that DPC put out (or that Tybalt put out), right? Cause to me, it really looked like a picture of Jill that Tybalt photoshopped himself into. Tybalt looks too low compared to Jill and seems to be at the wrong angle to be standing next to her. I don't think we're supposed to believe that anything about Tybalt's cluck is legit. (And that's ignoring the date that it dropped).

It could just be an awkward render on the part of DPC, but I'm inclined to think it's supposed to look suspect. If nothing else, I think Crystaldom is right that Jill really doesn't look pleased by Tybalt here.

Last edited:

SuperCharger

Mar 19, 2021
I honestly do hope that at some point we get a chance to bang Arieth on a Massive DIK route.

Like Arieth just wears down MC and shows up in the library one night, horny as hell.

MC: [shouting] "Hey Jamie, we got more of that cream, right?"

Jamie: "For sure, dude. I got six tubes in the bathroom."

MC: "Eh, fuck it."

[MC drops trou and proceeds to screw Arieth like there's no tomorrow.]

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
1617315889044.png
Its very funny how this sentence demolishes the whole story that Tommy tells the MC and Derek. The great Tommy beat down in his ego by Arieth crusade. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRobotDevil

Rock Nader

Dec 7, 2016
Sorry if someone has already commented about this, guys.
But is there any expectation on when the update is coming?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Sorry if someone has already commented about this, guys.
But is there any expectation on when the update is coming?
Generally he gives an update on fridays but last Friday he said it was the final status update for the episode.
At best mid to late April

Reactions: Rock Nader

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I got like 7 routes at the ready. And not one of them has Arieth on swyper.
Idk what it is but I just don't see the appeal. Although I like her character, like when she crawls out the window of Dawes bedroom.

And kudos to Dawe for standing beside her after seeing those pictures.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Idk what it is but I just don't see the appeal. Although I like her character, like when she crawls out the window of Dawes bedroom.

Simple. Gingers are love, are life. I must have them all.
Honestly, if you take away the odd makeup and joker smile, her model is one of the best in the game. Like Jill, she looks a lot better when she isn't smiling.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

What choice does he have? all the other girls that mc talks to doesn't like dawe. He gotta stick with the chick that will bang anything with a dick. Regardless of size or if it works properly or not.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020

I kept her in every route because I think it would be very funny to get her hopes up and dodge her everytime (that sounds cruel but knowing her I don't think she'll be mad) x)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes