shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's one of my favorite scenes. Especially Heather's reaction when she asks whos that girl on MCs lap on rooster
Yea, why is she so interested?;)
I so fucking love that scene. I remember Heather's "Who's that girl in his lap?". It didn't dawn on me that she's feeling the sting of jealousy. :sneaky:

Just to note, Heather still asks after her even if Nicole isn't making out with the MC, "Who's that girl?", but I don't see why you'd be in that situation...

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden_yuki

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Because Tommy is the MC's brother
Possible, Neils "wish I wore a condom." Which would of been a few years before mc.

Edit: maybe josy will meet Neil and talk about family and that she's from there and mention her dad n stepmom.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You can actually get the 3sum without all the bs.
My English is not that bad (I think) but I did not understand this :ROFLMAO:
Possible, Neils "wish I wore a condom." Which would of been a few years before mc.

Edit: maybe josy will meet Neil and talk about family and that she's from there and mention her dad n stepmom.
Or as dali would say, Tommy is probably MC's dad

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You can get a three sum with Nicole and Sandy without any bullshit. Unlike Maya and Josy.
So if I understood correctly, yes, but the problem is that Nicole even though she is my number one, she does not have a guaranteed ending :cry:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yea, she's solidly side chick. I have the same issue with ri. But hey, mc can have some fun along the way.:p
Riona is not really a solid side chick. She likes the mc's cock, but you have to pay for it every time. Nicole even feels bad making the mc pay for it back in the strip joint. She digs the mc big time!

KRJ doesn't even have a bio page. You need to commit more to your waifus
Given all the attention she's received (from the fans), it'd be cruel to still keep her off the bio app.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Riona is not really a solid side chick. She likes the mc's cock, but you have to pay for it every time. Nicole even feels bad making the mc pay for it back in the strip joint. She digs the mc big time!

Given all the attention she's received (from the fans), it'd be cruel to still keep her off the bio app.
This is true, tho ri doesn't exactly have a choice, she's a bit submissive to quinn (tho it seems she's starting to push back some) and quinn makes it apparent why she has no choice when ri is in freakout mode. But the make her cum challenge conversation makes me think getting charged may change. Maybe something like being able to convince her, like the other girls.
Edit:She does finally open up some at the preps mansion.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
KRJ doesn't even have a bio page. You need to commit more to your waifus
I'm already working on it
Yea, she's solidly side chick. I have the same issue with ri. But hey, mc can have some fun along the way.:p
That is the problem, I hope she was a SG labeled by the same DPC but he says not, I only hope that at some point he publishes an image of her as a preview, (I am sure that Maya will be the last and that it will raise controversy)

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

That is the problem, I hope she was a SG labeled by the same DPC but he says not, I only hope that at some point he publishes an image of her as a preview, (I am sure that Maya will be the last and that it will raise controversy)
:rolleyes: and the 7 Maya fanatics will resurface again.....:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018

Would it be possible to just mod KRJ bio in the game?

Wait, Nicole isn't labelled even as a SG? That's cold, i love that woman. About the Maya thing, i think DPC likes her, she just isn't popular with the fanbase. A lot of the first season was centered around the girl at least.

Reactions: drakken

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This is true, tho ri doesn't exactly have a choice, she's a bit submissive to quinn (tho it seems she's starting to push back some) and quinn makes it apparent why she has no choice when ri is in freakout mode. But the make her cum challenge conversation makes me think getting charged may change. Maybe something like being able to convince her, like the other girls.
Edit:She does finally open up some at the preps mansion.
Even at the prep mansion, she still doesn't get it on with the mc unless he makes a donation to the HOTs (i.e. Quinn's) cause.

Even Sarah, who's all about the cash, gives the MC a free blowjob in the hot tub, helps the mc when he's fucking Mel in the shower, and if the MC has shown interest in her (i.e. commented on her rather than Mel or Heather in the hot tub, or chose Sarah as the best ass on the movie night) will fuck him for free after (actually during) gender studies.

And then there's Lily, who's all business. She'll still give the mc a free blow job if she thinks he's sincere (i.e. a Chick kinda guy). I do't think grinding the MC's cock in the sauna counts though, she was commanded to do that by her mother.

But Riona? All you get out of her is a kiss at the DIK's mansion during the Cathy Cluck fiasco, and maybe you can count 5 seconds of a foot job (but the MC still had to pay for Sarah to get there).

Come on Riona, I love you and all, but if you're ever gonna cum during sex, you're gonna have to take your mind off the moolah! :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes