drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Would it be possible to just mod KRJ bio in the game?

Wait, Nicole isn't labelled even as a SG? That's cold, i love that woman. About the Maya thing, i think DPC likes her, she just isn't popular with the fanbase. A lot of the first season was centered around the girl at least.
I think it may be more of dpc pulling a quinn.
Trying to push the buttons of the majority of players by forcing Maya on them.

• Haha
Reactions: ExDeath730

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Ok so first day in b&r the free roam event,the call josy" one. you can go to the bathroom, which you pass quinn n ri talking business till quinn spots mc n hushes ri. After that if you enter "the stall". If you look at the gloryhole, I'm pretty damn sure you see tydbols shitty pinstripe suite. I'm sure him ordering quinns menu would be far more damaging to his high class delusion (let alone the threat of Jill finding out), than his threat to mc. Maybe its time for mc to call in that favor.(quinn may do it just because, well its quinn)
That really doesn't seem like Tybalt's style. For all his assholish behavior, Tybalt doesn't seem to show much interest in chasing women; it's pretty much just Jill (and the watermelon).

I don't see him using Quinn's restaurant, especially when Episode 5 makes it clear he's never interacted with Quinn herself before then.

If there is any recording about the MC stealing Jill's money, then there must be any recording about Tybalt stealing Jill's panties as well because both incident happened at the same day in her room when the MC and Derek went to Preps mansion for the first time during Hell Week.. I'm sure there is no recording at all..
If this does ever come up, my guess is that it will be detective work, not a video. The MC will be exposed as the person who broke into the Mansion back then (probably because of the DIK pictures), and Jill will remember he stole some of her money.

I doubt it will be a major deal, but it will certainly draw some criticism and maybe some small penalties.

I so fucking love that scene. I remember Heather's "Who's that girl in his lap?". It didn't dawn on me that she's feeling the sting of jealousy. :sneaky:

Just to note, Heather still asks after her even if Nicole isn't making out with the MC, "Who's that girl?", but I don't see why you'd be in that situation...
Hey, like I said, juggling two girls is more than enough. Maya and Josy all the way! Plus, I let Derek handle the Pink Rose stuff, so Nicole wouldn't swipe up even if I wanted her to. :p

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Even at the prep mansion, she still doesn't get it on with the mc unless he makes a donation to the HOTs (i.e. Quinn's) cause.

Even Sarah, who's all about the cash, gives the MC a free blowjob in the hot tub, helps the mc when he's fucking Mel in the shower, and if the MC has shown interest in her (i.e. commented on her rather than Mel or Heather in the hot tub, or chose Sarah as the best ass on the movie night) will fuck him for free after (actually during) gender studies.

And then there's Lily, who's all business. She'll still give the mc a free blow job if she thinks he's sincere (i.e. a Chick kinda guy). I do't think grinding the MC's cock in the sauna counts though, she was commanded to do that by her mother.

But Riona? All you get out of her is a kiss at the DIK's mansion during the Cathy Cluck fiasco, and maybe you can count 5 seconds of a foot job (but the MC still had to pay for Sarah to get there).

Come on Riona, I love you and all, but if you're ever gonna cum during sex, you're gonna have to take your mind off the moolah! :rolleyes:
No kidding, I still hate how you have to accept Quinns number in order to get scenes with Camila.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
No kidding, I still hate how you have to accept Quinns number in order to get scenes with Camila.
The weird thing with Camila is how it makes no sense. It's obvious she was attracted to the MC since he was caught in the HOT house. I can understand limiting her to a DIK MC or something like that, because DPC seems to love dividing the girls in this fashion, but using Quinn's service shouldn't be necessary when Camila was already interested.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Guys, I've been thinking about what if the only reason for DPC making Bella inconsequentially sleeping in the DIK's mansion is setting up a new drama? since her husband's drama probably is about to be overcome?

Based on this principle. what if burke uses jade's video for blackmailing the MC instead? since burke appears to be obsessed with Bella(apparently it's a family thing :KEK: ). OR someone else on the campus saw them fooling around?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Guys, I've been thinking about what if the only reason for DPC making Bella inconsequentially sleeping in the DIK's mansion is setting up a new drama? since her husband's drama probably is about to be overcome?

Based on this principle. what if burke uses jade's video for blackmailing the MC instead? since burke appears to be obsessed with Bella(apparently it's a family thing :KEK: ). OR someone else on the campus saw them fooling around?
It could be used for other stuff, but Burke would definitely use it against jade to take away her threat of divorcing him and taking him for everything (since he didn't sign a prenup).

Reactions: jaden_yuki

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
When will it be released? It's a little long this time:cry:
Technically, Episode 7 would have to be released in May to beat Episode 6 for longest production time. Our best guess is it will release in the April 16-23 range, so there's a good chance it won't come to that. But we won't know for sure until just before it drops.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The weird thing with Camila is how it makes no sense. It's obvious she was attracted to the MC since he was caught in the HOT house. I can understand limiting her to a DIK MC or something like that, because DPC seems to love dividing the girls in this fashion, but using Quinn's service shouldn't be necessary when Camila was already interested.
There's actually quite a bit going on with this interaction, surprisingly one of the more complicated bits of logic in the game for the various outcomes (it's not actually complicated, but more so than most other interactions).

First off, Cammy won't even talk about having sex with the MC if he hadn't asked her for the slap and the sex in public back in class. The scene ends pretty quickly if that's the case.

But if the mc did ask about public sex, if the mc hasn't already ass-fucked her through the glory hole, she won't divulge the reasons why she shouldn't be fucking him (she's not going to ask for money from him then and there, that's not how she operates, she explains that later when the mc does fuck her). So she just says, "But I can't...because of reasons." and that's it, no fucking, maybe give Jill a call and see what she's up to...

But if the mc did pay Quinn for Camila's services, she'll say, "But I shouldn't... You know... Because of Quinn." which gives the mc the opportunity to rebut, "Fuck her. You can do what you want." (Damn strong argument there.)

Now if the mc does go down the "Fuck Quinn" option, only if the MC fucked Cammy with Mona will she say, "Haha... Ok. Since it's you. Grab that bottle and let's go." (and then they go and make sweet, sweet anal sex), otherwise she says, "Um... I don't wanna risk it." - she's worried about Quinn finding out, especially since Quinn is at the party.

If Cammy says, "I don't wanna risk it", the mc still has the opportunity to pay her. She doesn't really like that either, cause she really does wanna fuck him so she feels like a cunt taking his cash, but at least she's not worried that there will be repercussions with Quinn, so she take the cash and off they go to ass fuck.

So as you can see, there's a lot going on in Cammy's mind. She's not just a hot babe lusting all over the mc's cock. She's a hot babe lusting all over the mc's cock, worried about Quinn's reaction, looking for a reason to give it out for free and she's swayed by cash...

Ah sweet Cammy... :sneaky:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes