felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Continued my CHICK run, and this part got the cogwheels in my tiny brain spinning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...Does Quinn not imply Sage is using the HOT funds in place of a sponsorship, since she refuses to get one through her family connections? And then the direct "I'm helping YOU out" by Sage. Not helping the HOTS out.

I could rationalize that there is actually a tuition helping system in the HOTs and Quinn's restaraunt is some double dipping shit, but Quinn publicly dismissed the rumour as a rumour in front of the HOTs in ep6. So it can't be that.

So... I'm left thinking Sage is actually aware of the restaraunt, and potentially benefits from it by turning a blind eye to Quinn's actions. But then I remember Quinn actively hush hushes the rumour talk when Sage shows up to the pool party earlier on. Like she doesn't want Sage to know.

I dunno. This exchange is super weird to me. :unsure: :unsure:
but we know that Sage's family is important, we know this because Quinn tells us that they could easily solve the HOTs' economic problems, and with Chad thinking that their pressure could solve his disciplinary problems (we don't even know 100% if they actually do anything)

But there's nothing to suggest that Sage has any particular need for money.

on the fact that Sage doesn't know about the restaurant though, I've always had some doubts

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Adinho

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, thats true. But its Quinn's implication of Sage using the HOTs to replace her lack of sponsorship is what is getting to me the most. Because if there is no official tuition helping system in the HOTS...I'm left with 1) Sage knows about the restaraunt and is funneling some of the money to help herself or... 2) Sage is just straight up funneling HOT funds to herself. But Quinn being aware of it makes 2 weird if she's just keeping silent. So whats going on?
I think Quinn has tried to get Sage to ask his father for sponsorship before, maybe even many times before, hence the anger at the new request. On the other hand I don't think any of them are implying that it's for their own benefit (although that would make Quinn's life easier, use the HOTs money and make more profit with the restaurant and drugs).
I mean, basically Quinn wants the DIKs system, giving her more room to manage funds.

• Thinking Face

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
If you stay with sage, the first morning when sage wakes mc up she talks about quinn just doing stuff for the hots without asking sage (ie. Part of sages job as president) which most likely one of those things is handling tuition. Which we know how quinn handles it. That would in turn leave the possibility that sage is in the dark about it.
Keeping in mind that in reality the tuition is not real, Quinn actually manages the economy of the HOTs.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
but we know that Sage's family is important, we know this because Quinn tells us that they could easily solve the HOTs' economic problems, and with Chad thinking that their pressure could solve his disciplinary problems (we don't even know 100% if they actually do anything)

But there's nothing to suggest that Sage has any particular need for money.

on the fact that Sage doesn't know about the restaurant though, I've always had some doubts
I think Quinn has tried to get Sage to ask his father for sponsorship before, maybe even many times before, hence the anger at the new request. On the other hand I don't think any of them are implying that it's for their own benefit (although that would make Quinn's life easier, use the HOTs money and make more profit with the restaurant and drugs).
I mean, basically Quinn wants the DIKs system, giving her more room to manage funds.
I think you're missing the point of Quinn's jab at Sage. Quinn is telling Sage that she wouldn't need the HOTs money if she just got a scholarship using her family. But since she's being prideful, Sage NEEDS the HOTs money. That line of dialogue clearly ties Sage and her tuition to the money the HOTs fundraise.

If you stay with sage, the first morning when sage wakes mc up she talks about quinn just doing stuff for the hots without asking sage (ie. Part of sages job as president) which most likely one of those things is handling tuition. Which we know how quinn handles it. That would in turn leave the possibility that sage is in the dark about it.
But that would mean there is an official tuition helping system the HOTs have. The Ep6 denial doesn't make sense to me then, because that sequence only works if the tuition helping is not an official HOT thing.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I think you're missing the point of Quinn's jab at Sage. Quinn is telling Sage that she wouldn't need the HOTs money if she just got a scholarship using her family. But since she's being prideful, Sage NEEDS the HOTs money. That line of dialogue clearly ties Sage and her tuition to the money the HOTs fundraise.
I think we are interpreting the same line of dialogue differently.

Quinn: we need that money...
Quinn: for the HOTs

In my interpretation, here Quinn wants to convince Sage to seek sponsorship.
The sorority has money problems, and even more so with so many new girls.
I don't read there any insinuation that Sage uses money from the HOTs, not even an insinuation that Quinn uses money from the HOTs. Rather it is Sage believing that Quinn mishandled some issues and they need to be fixed.

Edit: that money is prep´s party money

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
:rolleyes: and the 7 Maya fanatics will resurface again.....:ROFLMAO:
You seem to want to write about Maya. You seem to really miss Maya. No problem. :cool:
Nope, The 1000 Maya haters are going to have more material to talk shit about her because lately they just repeat the same old thing
Only with the difference that the material of 1 Maya fan is weightier than the material of 1000 Maya haters. On the picture you see a Maya who has more sex appeal than all LI's together (except Josy, she has the same sex appeal, that's why the throuple exists). She has the best body ever. The best sex scene in EP7 will not be with Bella, Jill, Sage or a side chick. No. It will be the ultimate Josy/Maya/MC threesome. Full of devotion and passion, the three will make the bed burst. :love:
MAYA_BEST_BODY_04.png

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I think we are interpreting the same line of dialogue differently.

Quinn: we need that money...
Quinn: for the HOTs

In my interpretation, here Quinn wants to convince Sage to seek sponsorship.
The sorority has money problems, and even more so with so many new girls.
I don't read there any insinuation that Sage uses money from the HOTs, not even an insinuation that Quinn uses money from the HOTs. Rather it is Sage believing that Quinn mishandled some issues and they need to be fixed.
Except that bit of dialogue is followed up with
Quinn: But hey... if you're willing to let go of your pride...
Quinn: ...you could just run back home and ask for sponsorship.

The "But hey" ties this bit of dialogue to the one you quoted. The HOT money being needed is linked to Sage not getting a sponsorship.

HOWEVER.

After posting all this... I think I'm just retarded.

It just struck me that I may be pulling a dalli_x and missed the obvious. Quinn could have just meant sponsorship for the HOTs. The way the Preps parents' sponsor the preps. And Rusty's dad pays for the DIKs. And the jocks have the gym sponsorship.

So... uh.. facepalm away, I guess.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Continued my CHICK run, and this part got the cogwheels in my tiny brain spinning.
...Does Quinn not imply Sage is using the HOT funds in place of a sponsorship, since she refuses to get one through her family connections? And then the direct "I'm helping YOU out" by Sage. Not helping the HOTS out.

I could rationalize that there is actually a tuition helping system in the HOTs and Quinn's restaraunt is some double dipping shit, but Quinn publicly dismissed the rumour as a rumour in front of the HOTs in ep6. So it can't be that.

So... I'm left thinking Sage is actually aware of the restaraunt, and potentially benefits from it by turning a blind eye to Quinn's actions. But then I remember Quinn actively hush hushes the rumour talk when Sage shows up to the pool party earlier on. Like she doesn't want Sage to know.
Err, no, don't think so? The money they're talking about is to run the sorority, not Sage's tuition/costs?

During the prep mansion freeroam, Sage explains they pay for running the HOTs through fund raising etc.
The new intakes Quinn has pulled in mean they need to do a lot more fund raising to cover the extra costs.

Hence setting up the preps gig, which Sage doesn't like.

Quinn is saying Sage can run to daddy for money (the sponsorship) instead of the preps gig, but either way it's to fund the sorority, not cover Sage's costs?

The Sage is helping Quinn bit is because it's Quinn's fault they need the extra money, bringing so many pledges in without discussing it.

Afaict Sage is really into the sorority thing (talks about it's history/legacy). There's no way she'd be OK with the restaurant.
After posting all this... I think I'm just retarded.
Do'h, ninjad! :D

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
You seem to want to write about Maya. You seem to really miss Maya. No problem. :cool:

Only with the difference that the material of 1 Maya fan is weightier than the material of 1000 Maya haters. On the picture you see a Maya who has more sex appeal than all LI's together (except Josy, she has the same sex appeal, that's why the throuple exists). She has the best body ever. The best sex scene in EP7 will not be with Bella, Jill, Sage or a side chick. No. It will be the ultimate Josy/Maya/MC threesome. Full of devotion and passion, the three will make the bed burst. :love:
View attachment 1119098
Amen Bro

Reactions: dalli_x

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Keeping in mind that in reality the tuition is not real, Quinn actually manages the economy of the HOTs.

But that would mean there is an official tuition helping system the HOTs have. The Ep6 denial doesn't make sense to me then, because that sequence only works if the tuition helping is not an official HOT thing.
On paper yes, but in reality its quinn and burkes deal. But that would be part of the hots economy and quinn manages it so the paper trails there but the money is not aside from the few legitimate things they do(car wash). Which probally pays for stuff within the house. Also apparently the menu pays for their grades considering what quinn tells ri when ri said she wanted out unless its another deal like burkes or with burke.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That's because its the same shit, different day. More of mayas, half self inflicted drama.:ROFLMAO:
How did Maya bring on the drama herself?:unsure:
She is a lesbian (bisexual) and that is not a drama. The drama was forced on her by her father. :geek:

If you take it that way, the Jill drama is self-inflicted because she lets herself be lulled by the melon fucker Tybalt. Jill could crush Tybalt with her resources and I don't mean her tits. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes