Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
How did Maya bring on the drama herself?:unsure:
She is a lesbian (bisexual) and that is not a drama. The drama was forced on her by her father. :geek:

If you take it that way, the Jill drama is self-inflicted because she lets herself be lulled by the melon fucker Tybalt. Jill could crush Tybalt with her resources and I don't mean her tits. :ROFLMAO:
Hey now. Tybalt makes sweet tender love to his melon. You human fuckers wouldn't understand.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
She is a lesbian (bisexual) and that is not a drama. The drama was forced on her by her father. :geek:

If you take it that way, the Jill drama is self-inflicted because she lets herself be lulled by the melon fucker Tybalt. Jill could crush Tybalt with her resources and I don't mean her tits. :ROFLMAO:
That part isn't, her decision on how to solve it on the other hand, that's on her.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Except that bit of dialogue is followed up with
Quinn: But hey... if you're willing to let go of your pride...
Quinn: ...you could just run back home and ask for sponsorship.

The "But hey" ties this bit of dialogue to the one you quoted. The HOT money being needed is linked to Sage not getting a sponsorship.

HOWEVER.

After posting all this... I think I'm just retarded.

It just struck me that I may be pulling a dalli_x and missed the obvious. Quinn could have just meant sponsorship for the HOTs. The way the Preps parents' sponsor the preps. And Rusty's dad pays for the DIKs. And the jocks have the gym sponsorship.

So... uh.. facepalm away, I guess.
This whole situation is Quinn trying to justify the prep party. She's saying the HOTs need it (but we know from her talk with Tommy later it's more for her and her friends' partying, i.e. drugs).

Sage doesn't like the idea of ditching the DIKs Hell Week party for this new Prep party idea, so she's pushing back. Quinn then says if Sage's parents would sponsor the HOTs, money wouldn't be so tight. Sage obviously doesn't want to lean on her parents to solve her issues (unlike Rusty in the past).

So then Sage is like, OK, we'll do it your way, but you're telling Rusty and Tommy (and as we know, Quinn pussies out on telling the DIKs).

So in my view, none of this exchange implicates Sage in Quinn's nefarious deeds. It's just Quinn duping Sage again.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
This whole situation is Quinn trying to justify the prep party. She's saying the HOTs need it (but we know from her talk with Tommy later it's more for her and her friends' partying, i.e. drugs).

Sage doesn't like the idea of ditching the DIKs Hell Week party for this new Prep party idea, so she's pushing back. Quinn then says if Sage's parents would sponsor the HOTs, money wouldn't be so tight. Sage obviously doesn't want to lean on her parents to solve her issues (unlike Rusty in the past).

So then Sage is like, OK, we'll do it your way, but you're telling Rusty and Tommy (and as we know, Quinn pussies out on telling the DIKs).

So in my view, none of this exchange implicates Sage in Quinn's nefarious deeds. It's just Quinn duping Sage again.
Yeah, I was just being dense, it turns out. I can only surpass my monkey brain so much these days.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

Because we live in the best posible world. The sistem works fine. Voloir c'est povoir, if you really want it you will get it,
It might not be true but it gives me a rational reason to don't give a fuck about anyones problems. It also give me a reason to enjoy anything good in life with the nice feeling that if i have it then it is fair. It doesn't matter that someone or something make the test more or less difficult for you, the problem is that you fail it. And if you failed it not only i don't give a fuck about your problems i dont even stand you.
Is the optimism, the whole fucking Leibnitz again.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Technically there was only four person who know that Derek was the actual culprit who started the fire sprinkler system (MC, Derek, Josy and Maya) if the MC ran away with Maya/Josy. The DIK knows that both Derek and MC did something at the Preps party but they didn't know who was the actual culprit that started the fire sprinkler system. There is possibility that Lucas can only say there was no fire but he didn't know who was the actual culprit who started the fire sprinkler system. Technically Lucas can only be counted for saying there was no fire and when it comes to the actual culprit he didn't know. If the MC ran away with Sage, technically only Derek and the MC know about the actual culprit. My point is if there is any actual investigation by police etc - don't you think the relationship between MC/Derek/Maya/Josy will be in crisis or not ?
I dont think so, Derek activated the sprinklers, but both were illegally inside the property, I don't think either would throw the other under the bus. And both would keep Maya and Josy out of trouble.

Reactions: Adinho

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I could imagine that Sage knows about the restaurant and tolerates it, because she is under the assumption that the girls do it voluntarily to earn some extra money. :unsure:
But what Sage won't know is that Quinn is partly forcing and blackmailing the girls to earn more money for herself to finance her drug use and that Quinn is dealing drugs.:unsure:
Nah, I was stupid. In retrospect, its obvious Quinn just means get a sponsorship to fund the HOTs.

Also, I don't know where you're getting the idea that any of the girls are being blackmailed. They all seem willing participants so far.

Mona was being threatened to keep quiet after she already backed out, which is a different situation.

Also the whoring is to fund the tuition deal as well. Both drugs and Burke.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I dont think so, Derek activated the sprinklers, but both were illegally inside the property, I don't think either would throw the other under the bus. And both would keep Maya and Josy out of trouble.
I agree with you to that extent when it comes to a police investigation.
But in relation to Jill, I would see the Josy variant in front. Jill has also learned a lot through the MC. That the official way is not always the right way. That's why Jill wouldn't betray the MC and Derek. My MC always sees Jill as a good friend and I assume that if you do not play the Jill path, that will be a good end for Jill. And so my MC will pave the way for a relationship for Jill and Rusty.

Reactions: Adinho

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I agree with you to that extent when it comes to a police investigation.
But in relation to Jill, I would see the Josy variant in front. Jill has also learned a lot through the MC. That the official way is not always the right way. That's why Jill wouldn't betray the MC and Derek. My MC always sees Jill as a good friend and I assume that if you do not play the Jill path, that will be a good end for Jill. And so my MC will pave the way for a relationship for Jill and Rusty.
I don't follow Jill's path either, I don't get to think about the situation that much, we know that Jill doesn't even pay attention to Bella regarding Tybalt, maybe Josy can open her eyes, maybe the MC, a combination of things. There aren't many paths, and they all start with her opening her own eyes and seeing what's going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adinho and dalli_x

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
The extortionate means is tuition. I strongly believe that no young girl would voluntarily give herself to a guy like Stephen Burke. Unless a girl has a daddy fetish.But you did it out of necessity anyway. :unsure:

And that is blackmail in my eyes. The forcing of services. (y)

Furthermore, Quinn did it to Mona. She will have done it to some other girls as well (pattern of behavior). Camila doesn't look overjoyed the whole game. But she has probably come to terms with the situation.:rolleyes:
That is an egregious interpretation of the word blackmail. You're twisting the meaning of the word to be something else. Thats like saying every sex worker is being blackmailed. Every poor person taking a shitty minimum wage or below minimum wage job is being blackmailed. Every regular joe going to a job they hate but have to out of necessity is being blackmailed. And on and on.

We literally saw Camilla's recruitment. She's not being forced. And again, Quinn DID NOT do it to Mona. She threatened Mona after Mona left, and only to keep her mouth shut. She DID NOT blackmail or threaten Mona into fucking someone.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The extortionate means is tuition. I strongly believe that no young girl would voluntarily give herself to a guy like Stephen Burke. Unless a girl has a daddy fetish.But you did it out of necessity anyway. :unsure:

And that is blackmail in my eyes. The forcing of services. (y)

Furthermore, Quinn did it to Mona. She will have done it to some other girls as well (pattern of behavior). Camila doesn't look overjoyed the whole game. But she has probably come to terms with the situation.:rolleyes:
That is an egregious interpretation of the word blackmail. You're twisting the meaning of the word to be something else. Thats like saying every sex worker is being blackmailed. Every poor person taking a shitty minimum wage or below minimum wage job is being blackmailed. Every regular joe going to a job they hate but have to out of necessity is being blackmailed. And on and on.

We literally saw Camilla's recruitment. She's not being forced. And again, Quinn DID NOT do it to Mona. She threatened Mona after Mona left, and only to keep her mouth shut. She DID NOT blackmail or threaten Mona into fucking someone.
Whether they heard about the free tuition before they enrolled to college or after, all of the HOTs would have paid for at least one semester. None of them (not even fucking Maya) needs this tuition so bad they have to prostitute themselves out against their will.

Cammy has her limits, she sticks to the glory holes. She questioned Mona's decision to go full on face-to-face sex, and she was right, Mona realized she made a mistake.

Remember, Mona wasn't actively looking for a freebie, but when Quinn mentioned it she probably though, "sure, I like sex this will be easy". But obviously not with sleazy older guys (sorry girls, these are the typical clientele...), so she bailed.

No one said Mona had to leave college or even the HOTs, but sure, Quinn put a little pressure on her since she was covering her own ass.

No coercion, no blackmail. Quinn was just recruiting girls she thought could hack it: Mel, Sarah, Riona - these were fine. Camila was a good addition too, Mona probably could have handled glory holes like Cammy if she was smart, but she overstepped her own comfort zone.

And all that talk between Riona and Quinn about Maya in the restaurant... yeah right... :rolleyes: There's only one dick (DIK) for her. :sneaky:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Whether they heard about the free tuition before they enrolled to college or after, all of the HOTs would have paid for at least one semester. None of them (not even fucking Maya) needs this tuition so bad they have to prostitute themselves out against their will.

Cammy has her limits, she sticks to the glory holes. She questioned Mona's decision to go full on face-to-face sex, and she was right, Mona realized she made a mistake.

Remember, Mona wasn't actively looking for a freebie, but when Quinn mentioned it she probably though, "sure, I like sex this will be easy". But obviously not with sleazy older guys (sorry girls, these are the typical clientele...), so she bailed.

No one said Mona had to leave college or even the HOTs, but sure, Quinn put a little pressure on her since she was covering her own ass.

No coercion, no blackmail. Quinn was just recruiting girls she thought could hack it: Mel, Sarah, Riona - these were fine. Camila was a good addition too, Mona probably could have handled glory holes like Cammy if she was smart, but she overstepped her own comfort zone.

And all that talk between Riona and Quinn about Maya in the restaurant... yeah right... :rolleyes: There's only one dick (DIK) for her. :sneaky:
tumblr_b33cf6e46ec213e6de802005bc3e5dfc_41c0476d_400.gif

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Maybe I missed some things, maybe it hasn't been revealed yet but has it been revealed yet who blackmailed Chad? & also in the beginning of Episode 4, Quinn & Riona were discussing about their "next move". Quinn said something about using Sage and then if failed, her next move is "that" while pointing something out of frame. Has it been revealed yet what is that?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Maybe I missed some things, maybe it hasn't been revealed yet but has it been revealed yet who blackmailed Chad? & also in the beginning of Episode 4, Quinn & Riona were discussing about their "next move". Quinn said something about using Sage and then if failed, her next move is "that" while pointing something out of frame. Has it been revealed yet what is that?
We don't know who blackmailed Chad yet.

Quinn & Riona were talking about getting Sage to do the party with preps, and ditch the DIKs Hell Week party. Because Quinn wanted to make drug deals and connections with the preps, to make up for losing the jocks business.

Reactions: SpearOfReigns

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
We don't know who blackmailed Chad yet.

Quinn & Riona were talking about getting Sage to do the party with preps, and ditch the DIKs Hell Week party. Because Quinn wanted to make drug deals and connections with the preps, to make up for losing the jocks business.
oh I see, it's just the case of me being slow & not getting something subtle then. Thank you!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes