godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Lol im gonna side step that whole thing.

Who do you think we'll fight in episode 7? And how important is fighting to your MC on his run/path.
Ep1. Fought Troy. Ep2. Dawe. Ep3. Chad. Ep4. I don't think we fought in 4. Ep5. Caleb. Ep6. Tommy.
Fighting is probably more important to God DIK Xerxes than ploughing.

I'm leaning towards a Derek fight at some point, might not be episode 7 but a lot of things can happen to drive a wedge through that relationship.

That is probably the only fight I would actually think twice about taking, anybody else is getting knocked the fuck out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I'm leaning towards a Derek fight at some point, might not be episode 7 but a lot of things can happen to drive a wedge through that relationship.

That is probably the only fight I would actually think twice about taking, anybody else is getting knocked the fuck out.
Although Derek's kinda said some dumb things (spilled the beans more than once), and there was that fish prank, I don't see the mc having any reason to want to hurt him, and I don't think Derek would want to hurt the MC for anything other than if the MC breaks Maya's heart.

If the mc did break Maya's heart, I'd let Derek take a few swings (the guys a lover - kinda - not a fighter), and get it out of his system, I certainly wouldn't floor him over it.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018

Love that third person vibe.

Fighting derek would be interesting. I don't think it'd be a fair fight though. He says he's not a fighter in episode 1 when you meet him in the cafeteria.

Nick aka ¨the traitor¨.
Im surprised the other diks haven't said anything about his room not being tossed.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I can't see the mc fighting Burke, like, ever. Unless the mc has enough dirt on him that Burke would never press charges, there's no way he'd let the mc get away with it.
The way I see a Burke fight happening is in regards to Jade. They're clearly in the midst of a big spat and both are going off and fucking students and whatnot.

I see a scenario where he puts hands on Jade, and MC runs over there and beats the shit out of him.

• Wow

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The way I see a Burke fight happening is in regards to Jade. They're clearly in the midst of a big spat and both are going off and fucking students and whatnot.

I see a scenario where he puts hands on Jade, and MC runs over there and beats the shit out of him.
Yeah, that's a good point, I wasn't thinking about Jade, just all the shady shit surrounding Burke. So Burke may attack the mc, in which case the mc's obliged to end him.
contract is above the law as long as it doesn't break a law
How does that actually work?

I mean if it's not breaking the law, then the contract's not superseded the law, but once it breaks the law, the law takes precedence. Doesn't that actually mean the contract isn't above the law?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Although Derek's kinda said some dumb things (spilled the beans more than once), and there was that fish prank, I don't see the mc having any reason to want to hurt him, and I don't think Derek would want to hurt the MC for anything other than if the MC breaks Maya's heart.

If the mc did break Maya's heart, I'd let Derek take a few swings (the guys a lover - kinda - not a fighter), and get it out of his system, I certainly wouldn't floor him over it.
That's the way I was looking at it, MC isn't going to go after Derek, no way.

But Derek who is currently going through a bit of a depression with Ashley being with Anthony might get drunk and try to take out his frustrations on the MC. When he's drunk and depressed and he's only fucked a fat feminist and a grandma while his best friend has fucked all the HOTs and numerous strippers, I can see the sparks of jealousy lead to a drunken fight.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm gonna have to side with Fappy on this one Dalli (you know I'm normally in your corner :giggle:).

If someone came to Quinn and said:

"Yo Quinn baby, I'm so down on my luck, I'll never be able to pay my dues, you gotta help me!"

To which Quinn replies:

"Now listen hear you snot-riddled piece of worm-feces, you want my help you're gonna have to suck putrid cock and take it up the ass for the rest of the semester."

To which the poor student replies:

"Fuck me!"

And Quinn's obvious response is:

"That's pretty much the idea..."

To which the flabbergasted, soon-to-be fuckhole meekly replies:

"I... is there... anything else .. I could.."

To which Quinn rudely interjects:

"Silence mortal! If you don't start selling your body for my monetary gain right now, you are done, do you hear, done!"

To which the now soul-destroyed, pending cum bucket responds:

"ok..."

Then yeah, that'd be blackmail, kinda. But that shit never went down. Quinn is offering them a means to pay for their tuition. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Quinn definitely isn't blackmailing anyone, but she is rather coercive in the way she runs her restaurant. Both Riona and Camila will comment about how they'd like to fool around with the MC for fun, but worry that it's not worth the hassle of Quinn complaining about a freebie.

Again, she's not forcing them to do anything, but she's clearly pressuring them to extract as much wealth as possible from them. Still problematic in my book.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Tik Tak.... As I have already said in another thread, I am going out on a limb by saying that the release date will be around April 14 with 3 days to spare.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Love that third person vibe.

Fighting derek would be interesting. I don't think it'd be a fair fight though. He says he's not a fighter in episode 1 when you meet him in the cafeteria.

Im surprised the other diks haven't said anything about his room not being tossed.
I got bored of saying MC when specifically referring to my DIK character Xerxes.

When I talk about my CHICK run I use Dickgirl, I don't talk about that lesbian much though, he's kind of boring.

And that's why I would hesitate on a Derek fight, it'll be straight up massacre, Xerxes would feel bad.

It's not an option I ever want to see in game either, but just something that could be possible, with who knows how many episodes left if Pinkcakes wants to continue with the fighting we need to be open to surprises.

Reactions: shazba and Casmyr

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Quinn definitely isn't blackmailing anyone, but she is rather coercive in the way she runs her restaurant. Both Riona and Camila will comment about how they'd like to fool around with the MC for fun, but worry that it's not worth the hassle of Quinn complaining about a freebie.

Again, she's not forcing them to do anything, but she's clearly pressuring them to extract as much wealth as possible from them. Still problematic in my book.
Quinn is an intimidating character, even Heather feels it. :oops:

But like Lily proved, she's all bark, no bite.

I wonder what she did to Cammy when she said she'd punish her for fucking the mc for free (during the first glory hole experience)? Given that she fucks him for free again at the preps, it can't have been all that bad...

Plus Quinn can't get too angry with her HOTs fucking the mc for free, she knows how hard he is to resist:
  • She fucked him at the CUMPetition
  • She fucked him on the roof
  • She fucked him in the DIK library
and not one dime changed hands. :sneaky:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

blatantly failing, both in getting them to do what they should (Mona) and in getting paid (all the girls we know work in the restaurant).

Reactions: Adinho

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
blatantly failing, both in getting them to do what they should (Mona) and in getting paid (all the girls we know work in the restaurant).
She's made some serious moolah off of our carefree fuckeroo. I mean he even dips into his tuition finances for the Riona/Quinn threesome! Now she's offering him free services after that little experience in the DIK library, so I think she probably feels he's paid his dues and then some.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Warscared I studied economics. In my country, a contract is above the law as long as it doesn't break a law.

In this particular case, however, since it is a form of prostitution, the provider could be seen as pimping and also as an attempt at extortion, which would both lead to criminal proceedings.

Take Weinstein's example!
He's been using his professional couch in all that grand style and what's in it for him now. Basically the same as the tuition fees.
welcome to the club but you seemed to have studied law far more then economics!

the contract precede the law! a contract is an agreement between 2 free individuals everything else is an excuse for honorableness assholes not to keep their end of the bargain!

religion as been used to scam out of contracts politics and now the law! you are free to get out of your contract along as you have delivered in the amount that you have received anything else is whining and bitching from people who have no moral integrity! if you could not fulfill it you should not accept it! if you are tricked then its automatically void! that is all the basis a contract requires!

everything else are excuses from cowards and weaklings! "only the losers complain about overkill, and they get to complain because i was generous! or else i would be praised for ever!"

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
She's made some serious moolah off of our carefree fuckeroo. I mean he even dips into his tuition finances for the Riona/Quinn threesome! Now she's offering him free services after that little experience in the DIK library, so I think she probably feels he's paid his dues and then some.
I've been wondering if thats ever going to come into play. Yeah, he's got the 5000 buck cheque, and he can probably skim off the job money he's making for the DIKs... but he technically now has insufficient funds for his tuition, if you took those choices.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but the problem is not MC not paying for the drinks...

the problem is the value that Quinn's threats may have, of which no one in the end fears the consequences, maybe Riona

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
On the picture you see a Maya who has more sex appeal than all LI's together
Sage has more sex appeal with her clothes on than Maya does with her clothes off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having researched this now for about 30 seconds I realize that Nicole's character wasn't fleshed out in episodes 1-4 (the walkthough where the side girls are listed). Nicole's name isn't even mentioned, she's only known as "Envy" and she's refereed to only in the context of getting the MC's cock signed there.
A lot of people (not you specifically) seem to assume that DPC cannot ever change things during the game development...that his pre-production game ideas are some unbreakable laws now and forever. Like you said, Nicole wasn't clearly defined in the early episodes. Certainly DPC must have seen the huge popularity of Nicole, so I wouldn't count her out of being elevated to side girl status. Right now, she seems to be much more of a side girl than Riona or Camila. And Nicole even seems to be closer to potential girlfriend status than some of the main LIs.

I would argue, if Nicole isn't elevated to side girl status, then that title really doesn't mean that much. How is Camila, who is a side girl, any different from Sarah, who isn't? The both have just a handful of scenes with MC and they have sex a couple of times. What's the difference? It doesn't have to be Sarah, you can substitute a lot of girls for Sarah and the argument remains the same. Nicole on the other hand seems to have feelings for MC than run a little deeper than just sex. Yes, that was the original main attraction, but it's moving beyond that now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
welcome to the club but you seemed to have studied law far more then economics!

the contract precede the law! a contract is an agreement between 2 free individuals everything else is an excuse for honorableness assholes not to keep their end of the bargain!

religion as been used to scam out of contracts politics and now the law! you are free to get out of your contract along as you have delivered in the amount that you have received anything else is whining and bitching from people who have no moral integrity! if you could not fulfill it you should not accept it! if you are tricked then its automatically void! that is all the basis a contract requires!

everything else are excuses from cowards and weaklings! "only the losers complain about overkill, and they get to complain because i was generous! or else i would be praised for ever!"
I agree with you that a contract precedes the law. That is why there is a law that a contract must not break any law. To put it simply, it is a double hedge.

We Germans love our bureaucracy.:rolleyes:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I don't understand one thing. If the MC have nothing to do with Jade at all (no sex, no footjob etc).. The fight is happening too ?
Yes. Because he tried to fuck Bella.

Also I agree with your point earlier about the fighting. Personally I was spacebarring my way into Sages pants, not really invested into the story but then that Troy fight came up and the missing guitar.
Unfortunately on my first run I didn't do the brawler, puzzle mini games so my stats were weak and Troy beat me the first few times but then I got the controls down and beat him.
Fight every character I can in the game.

(Off topic comment. I fought a guy who did muay thai and I wasn't ready for that clinch followed by the knees lol)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes