-Enigmatic-

Mar 29, 2021
Mona is fun and nice female character and camila is kind of like protective sister to her. I hope her character remain in game
but i got bad vibe when mona was leaving with her all stuff.
I was a little disappointed in that part, I know it's not Camila's thing but I expected her to stand up for Mona a little more.
I hope Sage will demand answers to what happened to her "daughter"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I've been avoiding jumping into the What's Under the Door pool until now, but here it goes:

It's not her husband, but rather it's the picture that was hanging in the reading room. We see it for first time during our drunken exploration. It's on the left-side wall:
View attachment 1115898

Then, it was on the floor the day after the whole M&J saga:
View attachment 1115902

That evening, Bella glanced at it while they were walking out of the room:
View attachment 1115908

The morning after the Cathy drama, it's gone. This is the same morning MC glances under the door.
View attachment 1115920

In the enhanced screenshots several folks have posted of what's under the door, it looks like the shoes are the bottom part of a picture in a frame with a cloth on the floor in front of it, which might have been covering it up and then removed by Bella so she could look at the picture.

As for what the picture is, now you're talking wild theory territory. But what the hell - I'll go there, too. It's her kid. The shoes could be Chuck Taylors or even hiking boots. The stepping stool and low mirror in the bathroom are obviously for a child. And, the shirt she loaned MC for yoga was short, maybe for a pre-teen. How old was the kid in the picture? Where did he (yes, gender assumed) go? Why is she packing away stuff that reminds her of him? And what's the deal with the axe (ok, probably unrelated)?

The answer to all is "I don't give a crap." Of my 9 saved routes, Bella's will always be the first I play through when updates are released. And I can say that with the confidence of knowing she's not hiding a corpse or an invalid next to her downstairs bathroom.
I know I'm running like 7-8 pages in the hole here, but just wanted to let you know that henceforth you shall be known as Detective OFT. Good job sir.

Reactions: OFT and dalli_x

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
particularly when Caleb one punches you into a knock out! the dude is thrice your size in RL the MC of that size could never stand a chance!
Based upon what I've seen, MC has a kickboxing style. Caleb does have one hell of a chin, I'll grant you that, but there are always ways to overcome size (ask Arieth ;) ). Caleb doesn't seem to have that much martial arts training; he just relies on size and strength. Really, what MC needs is some Brazilian jiu-jitsu in his arsenal since a punch or kick is not going to easily floor Caleb. A wrestling-style takedown followed by a jiu-jitsu submission and Caleb is done. I don't care how big he is, if you get a proper chokehold or joint lock, he's finished unless he has trained in ground defense. In game, though, that's not as appealing or easy to implement as a fist fight.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -Enigmatic-

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maybe Mona will stay.I could imagine that Burke just erased a fake scholarship that he shows Mona to have sex with her and she goes to the hot house. The scene could also be Mona's walk of shame for accepting the offer.:unsure:
The scholarships are likely created to hide the activities of the girls doing the prostitution, so erasing it would be counter-productive to that. The fact that Burke does this coupled with Quinn's threat at the start of the episode and the sense of finality that seemed to exude from that render of her with her bags seems to more likely point to her leaving college. Plus, her doing that along with Maya's outburst could further deepen Quinn's problems because not only will questions arise about this from the likes of Sage and Heather, but Camila and Riona may see it as a sign that things are going too far and this could all lead to Quinn losing even more control of the situation.

Reactions: Bay7 and dalli_x

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Why do people keep calling it blackmail? Blackmail comes with demands and I didn't see any. I know Chad refers to it as being blackmail but he's an idiot anyways. I didn't see any demands I just pictures of Arieth fucking the DIKs. That's not blackmail, that's taunting.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Based upon what I've seen, MC has a kickboxing style. Caleb does have one hell of a chin, I'll grant you that, but there are always ways to overcome size (ask Arieth ;) ). Caleb doesn't seem to have that much martial arts training; he just relies on size and strength. Really, what MC needs is some Brazilian jiu-jitsu in his arsenal since a punch or kick is not going to easily floor Caleb. A wrestling-style takedown followed by a jiu-jitsu submission and Caleb is done. I don't care how big he is, if you get a proper chokehold or joint lock, he's finished unless he has trained in ground defense. In game, though, that's not as appealing or easy to implement as a fist fight.
What mc needs to work on is speed. Speed can overcome brute force if used right.

The scholarships are likely created to hide the activities of the girls doing the prostitution, so erasing it would be counter-productive to that. The fact that Burke does this coupled with Quinn's threat at the start of the episode and the sense of finality that seemed to exude from that render of her with her bags seems to more likely point to her leaving college. Plus, her doing that along with Maya's outburst could further deepen Quinn's problems because not only will questions arise about this from the likes of Sage and Heather, but Camila and Riona may see it as a sign that things are going too far and this could all lead to Quinn losing even more control of the situation.
You forgot Lilly and her nosiness and penchant for protecting the girls around her that she considers friends.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What mc needs to work on is speed. Speed can overcome brute force if used right.
If you mean speed in MC's shooting (wrestling takedown attempt) of Caleb then I agree. If you mean just a faster punch or kick, then I don't think that is going to have much of an additional effect on Caleb. He has shown the ability to take repeated strikes. But I think you're right in that Caleb relying solely on his brute force can be his downfall. And you have to have a ground game because street fights almost always end up on the ground.

I've seen plenty of little guys tap out big guys in exhibition matches. Once an untrained big guy is on the mat, he is like a turtle on its back.

Reactions: MelonGod

-Enigmatic-

Mar 29, 2021
Caleb is a big guy, which means his muscles require a lot more oxygen than MC muscles to be functional.
MC should withstand or avoid his strongest blows and when Caleb starts to slow down and catch his breath then it’s time for MC to attack him with full force.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
If you mean speed in MC's shooting (wrestling takedown attempt) of Caleb then I agree. If you mean just a faster punch or kick, then I don't think that is going to have much of an additional effect on Caleb. He has shown the ability to take repeated strikes. But I think you're right in that Caleb relying solely on his brute force can be his downfall. And you have to have a ground game because street fights almost always end up on the ground.

I've seen plenty of little guys tap out big guys in exhibition matches. Once an untrained big guy is on the mat, he is like a turtle on its back.
Caleb is a big guy, which means his muscles require a lot more oxygen than MC muscles to be functional.
MC should withstand or avoid his strongest blows and when Caleb starts to slow down and catch his breath then it’s time for MC to attack him with full force.
Basically movement, like enigmatic said, he's a big guy he will move slower. If mc can wear him down it will give him openings to find the weak spot (even with him being able to take blows, theres always a weak spot). Speed will help him with that. It may not come to a ground game if he can get a knockout or big enough blow for him to give.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Sounds good to me. Since DPC can't or won't implement MMA style fighting/wrestling, we are stuck with boxing and kickboxing. Your strategy is as good or better than anything else given the fighting confines of this game.

Might even have to strike at the weak points...knee, groin, liver, etc.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
ENDGAME THEORY

Sage's father talks to Jill's father about the winter vacations and business. (Tax savings, company meeting, etc.).

Rusty's father is said to be a cool guy himself. He's also not that business minded. Even laughs at the jokes/lies from the MC.

Fathers.jpg

Why I'm going back to the beginning of this is actually for a different reason. I'll stick with the names for the fathers now. This helps to understand the Endgame theory better.

Sage's dad talks about possible winter vacation with Jill's dad. Rusty's dad didn't talk about it. Based on EP6 and deciding whether Josy/Maya, Jill, Bella or Sage, here's what I imagine. With Bella, the MC will not get to enjoy a winter vacation.
Jill talked to the MC about what to do in the winter. (Skiing)
Sage's dad, from her description, is relatively unemotional and interested in business.

What if Jill's father and Sage's father take their daughters on a winter vacation? Maybe Sage or Jill invites the MC to come along?
What if the MC comes to a winter vacation differently? Hahaha and how?
With Josy.

Josy's mother lives near the lake where Josy and Maya fell in love. While taking pictures we saw that they were on a wooded hill/mountain.
At the fire, Josy/Maya/Derek made several echoes echoing, indicating mountains.
Josy also has other friends there. I'm sure it's nice there in the winter too. Oh yes the lake. The water was COLD and in the middle of summer. Bbbrrrhh. Mountain lake.

What if they all met at a party during the winter vacation?
What kind of answers might be waiting for the MC?

Just a theory. Do what you want with it.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Lol im gonna side step that whole thing.

Who do you think we'll fight in episode 7? And how important is fighting to your MC on his run/path.
Ep1. Fought Troy. Ep2. Dawe. Ep3. Chad. Ep4. I don't think we fought in 4. Ep5. Caleb. Ep6. Tommy.
Most likely Vinny, if he makes the mistake to provoke the MC and get his teeth knocked in his skull. I hope it's not Magnar though, the guy is a fucking tank (and the second biggest guy on campus after Caleb, as we already mentioned and accepted) and would likely wreck us in 1v1.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Sounds good to me. Since DPC can't or won't implement MMA style fighting/wrestling, we are stuck with boxing and kickboxing. Your strategy is as good or better than anything else given the fighting confines of this game.

Caleb may even respect mc for being a challenging opponent. Not that it would make them friends or anything. You can respect that an enemy is a challenge, and typically characters like him like a challenge.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
ENDGAME THEORY

Sage's father talks to Jill's father about the winter vacations and business. (Tax savings, company meeting, etc.).

Rusty's father is said to be a cool guy himself. He's also not that business minded. Even laughs at the jokes/lies from the MC.

View attachment 1119685

Why I'm going back to the beginning of this is actually for a different reason. I'll stick with the names for the fathers now. This helps to understand the Endgame theory better.

Sage's dad talks about possible winter vacation with Jill's dad. Rusty's dad didn't talk about it. Based on EP6 and deciding whether Josy/Maya, Jill, Bella or Sage, here's what I imagine. With Bella, the MC will not get to enjoy a winter vacation.
Sage's dad, from her description, is relatively unemotional and interested in business.

What if Jill's father and Sage's father take their daughters on a winter vacation? Maybe Sage or Jill invites the MC to come along?
With Josy.

Josy's mother lives near the lake where Josy and Maya fell in love. While taking pictures we saw that they were on a wooded hill/mountain.
Josy also has other friends there. I'm sure it's nice there in the winter too. Oh yes the lake. The water was COLD and in the middle of summer. Bbbrrrhh. Mountain lake.

I don't think the ponytail guy is Rusty's dad, nor do I think that the blonde guy is Jill's dad. I think the guy in that was looking for his daughter at the party is a red herring, he's not Sage's dad at all. From what we can tell Sage's relationship with her parents isn't good and going to a party in a skimpy outfit while your dad's there isn't a great idea.

-Enigmatic-

Mar 29, 2021

I don’t expect anything special from the game in that aspect, I just found it interesting to comment on how the situation could be resolved if it was a real fight.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
ENDGAME THEORY

View attachment 1119685

With Josy.

The guy on the left is Sage's Dad and we don't know who those other guys were, so the entire theory falls apart because of that (as if it wasn't already batshit like always :rolleyes:).

Also, Josy's Mom lives in the city where Josy went to school, not near a lake.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes