Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
that scene reminds me of gunny when he takes down the swede .. his friends all pumped up and then down in despair .. if it's a quote it might as well end up caleb respecting us ..
:unsure: I don't remember that, but yeah Caleb seems like he is destined for more than just another jock lackey.

I'm pretty sure he means the ability to dodge. Cause the toughest guy I ever knew only came up to my nipples(and I'm not even 6 feet, 5'11" and 1/2) but he was so fucking fast. Nobody could touch that guy. I seen him beat down guys who were twice my size.
I never underestimate the little guys. Even in guard against a bigger foe, they can be dangerous.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Getting sent pictures of yourself in a (likely) compromising position, your mind is probably going to assume it's an attempt at blackmail even if no demands have been made because you expect there could be. After all, if someone has this kind of dirt on you, it's a natural assumption to think that some sort of blackmail may follow but it still doesn't mean that's what this was.
Chad likely just jumped to conclusions.
He obviously jumped to the conclusion that it was the mc, the rest we don't have evidence either way.

We don't know what was in the Chad envelope, who sent it, or what they want.

I'm not sure why you're adamant it wasn't blackmail when we didn't see any aspect of it at all and the only thing we have is Chad's words.

I get that Chad is probably not a wordsmith, but even when he attacks the mc and calls it blackmail, he doesn't do the tried and true, "What do you want from me!?" he just says, "You fucking asshole! You think you can blackmail me!?"

Why doesn't chad want to know the purpose of the photos (we don't even know if they are photos, but I'm assuming they are). Is it because he already knows the demands, or because he thinks he can intimidate the mc into dropping whatever demands he has, regardless of what they are.

I reckon the envelop had both photos and the details of some blackmail.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Bobinettes

Aug 21, 2019
Hi guys ! I just have a question. I only did the DIK path, I'm wondering if the CHICK path has as many possibilities ? I mean, do you have as many options with girls ? Can you also date as many girl as the DIK path with CHICK path ? Thanks !

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I never underestimate the little guys. Even in guard against a bigger foe, they can be dangerous.
Oh he was(is? dunno, haven't seen the guy in years) so fucking fast. I'm real fast for my size(I have a thickish frame along with the height) but this guy, fuck. He was(is?) lightning fast. I've never seen anything like it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just need this Arieth model to replace the current oneand she's definitely getting the D. :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, the one on the left looks more realistic. Skin, lady parts especially. Tats go to the one on the right. If Arieth would just change her eye makeup then she would look much better. That's the main reason everyone likes the one on the right. I can't defend Arieth's joker smile, however. All that aside, the face on the right looks trans to me.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm not sure why you're adamant it wasn't blackmail when we didn't see any aspect of it at all and the only thing we have is Chad's words.
Because if Chad was actually blackmailed and there was some sort of demand or set of demands along with the pictures, why would he attack the person he suspected of doing it? I know Chad's a Jock and probably not that bright, but if he was given a "do this or else..." blackmail demand, attacking the person he suspects of blackmailing him is a dumb move even for him and it would just make things worse for him because then his blackmailer would have no reason to not release everything they have on him. That's why I think there was no blackmail and he just assumed it was.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi guys ! I just have a question. I only did the DIK path, I'm wondering if the CHICK path has as many possibilities ? I mean, do you have as many options with girls ? Can you also date as many girl as the DIK path with CHICK path ? Thanks !
It depends. If you go all out and your character is a Massive Chick with Chick affinity, you will miss out on a few things, but the bonus (if you want it) is you can hook up with Josy & Maya as "throuple".
Because if Chad was actually blackmailed and there was some sort of demand or set of demands along with the pictures, why would he attack the person he suspected of doing it? I know Chad's a Jock and probably not that bright, but if he was given a "do this or else..." blackmail demand, attacking the person he suspects of blackmailing him is a dumb move even for him and it would just make things worse for him. That's why I think there was no blackmail and he just assumed it was.
Now this is pure speculation on my behalf, but I'm hinging on it being from Mel or Sarah and it was a "Break up with Sage" demand and the photos are of Troy and Chad. Long shot, but that's where I'm putting my vote.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
that scene reminds me of gunny when he takes down the swede .. his friends all pumped up and then down in despair .. if it's a quote it might as well end up caleb respecting us ..
:unsure: I don't remember that, but yeah Caleb seems like he is destined for more than just another jock lackey.

It's a scene from Heartbreak Ridge. (I know my Clint Eastwood.)

Reactions: imcharliebrown

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'm pretty sure he means the ability to dodge. Cause the toughest guy I ever knew only came up to my nipples(and I'm not even 6 feet, 5'11" and 1/2) but he was so fucking fast. Nobody could touch that guy. I seen him beat down guys who were twice my size.
Not just dodge but being able to move in fast and get the hit in when the opening happens.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Nah, the one on the left looks more realistic. Skin, lady parts especially. Tats go to the one on the right. If Arieth would just change her eye makeup then she would look much better. That's the main reason everyone likes the one on the right. I can't defend Arieth's joker smile, however. All that aside, the face on the right looks trans to me.
She's meant to be unhinged, I think her current looks suits her. What I find funny is how dense she is most of the time, and yet it took her an instant to realize Dawe and the Jocks were looking at her and all the DIKs and she was out the window in a flash. :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
These are the facts from the game, to be (I would have though) fairly easily utilized to deduce who Sage's dad is:
  • Sage says her dad has shown up to the party
  • He expects his daughter to be there but can't find her
  • Sage says she's avoiding her dad.
  • He has red hair
  • Sage has red hair
  • red hair is hereditary thing
  • Sage says her dad is there looking for business opportunities and kissing asses
  • He is there schmoozing people and even lists all the people he needs to see: "I still have to chat with Dr. Johnson, Will Burr, Sir Gregory and Professor Burke..."
Quotes from the game to back up the shit that I just wrote (when the MC talks to Sage in Tybalt's room):

mc "Are you at least having fun here?"​
sa "Um...no?"​
sa "Everyone's so fucking fake and my dad even showed up tonight."​
mc "Your dad's here?"​
sa "Ugh... Yeah. That's why I'm not downstairs and have turned off my phone. I'm avoiding him."​
sa "He's just here looking for new business opportunities and kissing asses. It makes me sick."​

And Sage's dad when he's talking to some preps:

Sages Dad: "It's been fun chatting, but I must excuse myself."​
Sages Dad: "I still have to chat with Dr. Johnson, Will Burr, Sir Gregory and Professor Burke before the night gets older."​
Sages Dad: "And can you believe that I've yet to find my daughter in this crowd? I was under the impression she'd attend the party."​

Now yes, we know Sage said her father bottles up his emotions, she's talking about him talking about problems, not about him being able to talk to people at a party. She also, as quoted above, said he's "looking for business opportunities and kissing asses". That's what he was doing, trying to ingratiate himself with other people at the party.

Dude, you're fixated on the idea that he doesn't show his emotions, you're missing the point. Looking happy at a party is not about showing your emotions. Talking to family about problems and things like that is what Sage is getting at.
Now take that apart. The guy with the ponytail didn't even talk about business. He just wants to talk to them. Especially what kind of business does he want to talk to Dr. Johnson or Professor Burke about. Whether they want to buy pencils from him.

"I still have to chat with Dr. Johnson, Will Burr, Sir Gregory and Professor Burke..."

The only two men who talked business were the guy with the short red hair (character as Sage described him) and the other. They checked off the ponytail and then went right on talking business.

On some level, kissing ass is different. A respectable businessman would probably not do business with someone like the ponytail. In my opinion, such behavior would also be a poor strategy for doing business.

And since when does DPC reveal a secret so obviously.

"He expects his daughter to be there but can't find her".
Arieth is on the HOT's. Oops she's not there. Yeah, she inherited red hair too.

In the End Effect, it could be Arieth or Sage. The chances are 50/50.

I'm opting more for Arieth though because the traits are more comparable to the ponytail.

Okay you guys have your opinion and I won't change mine because the argument seems a bit too weak to me. But we discussed it once.:D

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Oh he was(is? dunno, haven't seen the guy in years) so fucking fast. I'm real fast for my size(I have a thickish frame along with the height) but this guy, fuck. He was(is?) lightning fast. I've never seen anything like it.
Ah ok, I haven't watched that. I'm down for just about any movie made pre-2010. Almost everything Hollywood makes these days is hot garbage.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
She's meant to be unhinged, I think her current looks suits her. What I find funny is how dense she is most of the time, and yet it took her an instant to realize Dawe and the Jocks were looking at her and all the DIKs and she was out the window in a flash. :ROFLMAO:
Well at least she was quicker about it than Dawe, who by the time he realized what's going on (I don't remember what he said when saw the pictures but it was something of the lines of "What's this?") she was gone. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Well at least she was quicker about it than Dawe, who by the time he realized what's going on (I don't remember what he said when saw the pictures but it was something of the lines of "What's this?") she was gone. :ROFLMAO:
She was climbing out the window when he said "she fucked all the diks?" (Or something along that line) and they turned around.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Now this is pure speculation on my behalf, but I'm hinging on it being from Mel or Sarah and it was a "Break up with Sage" demand and the photos are of Troy and Chad. Long shot, but that's where I'm putting my vote.
Even if it were that, it can't just be as simple as "do this", there always has to be an "or else" component to the blackmail. If the MC were the blackmailer, which of course he isn't, then he would have no reason to not make good on the "or else" part of the blackmail. So if, say, it was "break up with Sage or else these pictures will be posted all over campus", by attacking the MC whom he suspects of blackmailing him, the MC (again, if he were the blackmailer) could just say "fuck it" and release the pictures anyway without waiting for Chad to break up with Sage. Chad would have had to kill the MC to ensure those pictures never got out, and I'd like to think he didn't have such dark intentions.

In any case, attacking your suspected blackmailer is a very dumb move even for a guy like a Chad which is why I don't think there was any demand delivered with those pictures, but Chad perceived it as a warning shot and attacked the MC to send a message to his suspected blackmailer to not try anything further.

Now take that apart. The guy with the ponytail didn't even talk about business. He just wants to talk to them. Especially what kind of business does he want to talk to Dr. Johnson or Professor Burke about. Whether they want to buy pencils from him.
He tries to invite himself along on their company retreat, most likely thinking this would open up a dialogue between them which would allow them to discuss some sort of business, but they dismiss him quite easily and he gives up easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Ah ok, I haven't watched that. I'm down for just about any movie made pre-2010. Almost everything Hollywood makes these days is hot garbage.
Dude I'm not talking about a movie. This was real fucking life. Dude kicked ass. Like serious ass. Dude wasn't the confrontational type either. But he wasn't one to back down, and he was a protector. Mostly I saw him get into fights because some asshole was trying to pick a fight with somebody else. Someone weaker and smaller who hadn't done anything deserving of being beat down. Dude was fucking awesome.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Dude I'm not talking about a movie. This was real fucking life. Dude kicked ass. Like serious ass. Dude wasn't the confrontational type either. But he wasn't one to back down, and he was a protector. Mostly I saw him get into fights because some asshole was trying to pick a fight with somebody else. Someone weaker and smaller who hadn't done anything deserving of being beat down. Dude was fucking awesome.
Oh, it looks like I replied to to the wrong post. It was supposed to be the one about the Clint Eastwood movie. Whoops! :giggle:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Even if it were that, it can't just be as simple as "do this", there always has to be an "or else" component to the blackmail. If the MC were the blackmailer, which of course he isn't, then he would have no reason to not make good on the "or else" part of the blackmail. So if, say, it was "break up with Sage or else these pictures will be posted all over campus", by attacking the MC whom he suspects of blackmailing him, the MC (again, if he were the blackmailer) could just say "fuck it" and release the pictures anyway without waiting for Chad to break up with Sage. Chad would have had to kill the MC to ensure those pictures never got out, and I'd like to think he didn't have such dark intentions.

In any case, attacking your suspected blackmailer is a very dumb move even for a guy like a Chad which is why I don't think there was any demand delivered with those pictures, but Chad perceived it as a warning shot and attacked the MC to send a message to his suspected blackmailer to not try anything further.

He tries to invite himself along on their company retreat, most likely thinking this would open up a dialogue between them which would allow them to discuss some sort of business, but they dimiss him quite easily and he gives up easily.
Apparently mels been in contact with Chad tho as seen later with the guitar lesson outside the hots house. The specifics could of been coming from her. But in the meeting scene with Burke, theres a dialog choice where you can try to help chad. Which chad gives a weird look, like at that point he realizes that it wasn't mc.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Apparently mels been in contact with Chad tho as seen later with the guitar lesson outside the hots house. The specifics could of been coming from her. But in the meeting scene with Burke, theres a dialog choice where you can try to help chad. Which chad gives a weird look, like at that point he realizes that it wasn't mc.
Chad never explains anything to anyone, so unless Burke has a hand in whatever was sent to Chad, Burke wouldn't have a clue about it. Both Chad and the MC don't really tell anyone much about anything to do with the altercation.

Reactions: Adinho
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes