Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, I didn't want he to have any punishment. Now I can't fight him any more (at least not on campus).

P.S.
Yeah meaning the harmless brawl not the part about him being a nice guy. He manhandled my woman Sage in ep. 1. If we ever fight again, I'm going to give him more than a bloody nose.
Inb4 Kellermann turns into Stone Cold Steve Austin and beats the crap out of Chad for grabbing Sage way back like 3 years ago. :BootyTime:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The final nail in the coffin would be if there's no Maya content at all this episode. :KEK:
Casmyr 's prophecy about Josy and Steve is more likely to come true.

I fear what would happen to Dalli's brain if he were deprived of Maya for another 5-6 months! :oops:
I don't wish that abuse on anyone.
he could be cured. the brain is strange :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I fear what would happen to Dalli's brain if he were deprived of Maya for another 5-6 months! :oops:
Well I don't think Dalli reached Warscared levels of theorycrafting yet, so that would likely benefit him. In what way, I don't know. :BootyTime:

Casmyr 's prophecy about Josy and Steve is more likely to come true.
I bet Cas is already comissioning the render of Josy and Steve in Steve's Mustang. He might even leak it and send it to ChipLecsap and AchedCroissant :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well I don't think Dalli reached Warscared levels of theorycrafting yet, so that would likely benefit him. In what way, I don't know. :BootyTime:

I bet Cas is already comissioning the render of Josy and Steve in Steve's Mustang. He might even leak it and send it to ChipLecsap and AchedCroissant :ROFLMAO:
I don't worry about Warscared. He lives an idyllic life on the nude beaches of Portugal!

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Apparently, there is a Maya preview, but it's just 2D art... Not even a proper preview of Maya :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Maya fans be missing out, as always :KEK:
The final nail in the coffin would be if there's no Maya content at all this episode. :KEK:
But, I live with the knowledge that it continues for Maya and besides that I still have Josy.

screenshot0007.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes