Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not happening mate, that shit is going to take scenes from every other LI and most don't want that and i doubt DPC does that either
How? A single episode could easily have scenes for Josy, Maya, M&J, Sage, Bella, and Jill, as well as side girls without taking anything away from anybody, it just depends what path you're on. Look at Ep 6. There's scenes with Quinn, Jade, Nora, and Nicole & Sandy which those not on those path don't get. So scenes with Maya, Josy, and M&J together could function in the exactly the same way.

For example, let's say there's a scene where the MC and Josy are hanging out on campus; on the non-M&J path it ends when they get back to the HOT house, and on the M&J path she invites him in for some lewd action. Also in that same episode, on the M&J path the MC could go to Maya to console her about her situation and there will be some lewd action, but on the non-M&J path he doesn't. Then later in the episode, if you're on the M&J path all 3 are hanging out and there's some lewd action. So here we have 3 possible scenes that function almost exactly the same as the Quinn, Jade, and Nicole & Sandy scenes of Ep 6 and wouldn't take anything away from other characters.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Discord probably but on patreon not really. Jill and Bella are way higher and especially Jill
But you know that very few people write their comments in Patreon. When I look at the poll participation is also not intoxicating. On average 700. Yes, you lose the battle.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy a yandere ?
Probably. She has the Yandere tendencies. Extremely Hot, cute, best girl, seemingly perfect. Aggressive, clingy, and She wears pink. even her dildo is pink. :ROFLMAO: .Her wanting to be part of the Threesome , was also more about her want to be part of it, rather than helping Maya.:cool:
BeingADIK 2021-04-02 21-13-31-71.png
BeingADIK 2021-04-02 21-14-10-17.png

Mate you don't even have 'yours' because she belongs to Maya.
No, Josy belong to Me, She know that. She just Happy that I allow her to Fuck Maya now and then. :cool:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Discord probably but on patreon not really. Jill and Bella are way higher and especially Jill
Patreon polling is not a viable statistics to measure actual popularity. few individual person with money always voting for the same girl is not a reliable measurement. and I doubt all the 10.000 patreon user, even participate. and the player base is also probably way biger than 10.000 peoples.
so in short, a bunch of SIMPS opinion is not fact :ROFLMAO:. if so then Quinn is the least popular of all:ROFLMAO:.
and just recently Josy went toe to toe with Bella in some poll, and it went draw:cool:.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'll take all 3; a Josy solo scene, a Maya solo scene, and a M&J scene with the MC. Just don't make me have to choose between them again. :cry:
I'd say you can be optimistic

the real threesome with Maya and her maths and sex tutor is very likely, unless Maya's dad really screws up.

Even a scene just with Maya I see all in all probable, her character has made great progress with MC

but hoping for a scene just with Josy is really beyond...

Patreon polling is not a viable statistics to measure actual popularity. few individual person with money always voting for the same girl is not a reliable measurement. and I doubt all the 10.000 patreon user, even participate. and the player base is also probably way biger than 10.000 peoples.
so in short, a bunch of SIMPS opinion is not fact :ROFLMAO:. if so then Quinn is the least popular of all:ROFLMAO:.
and just recently Josy went toe to toe with Bella in some poll, and it went draw:cool:.
So Josy's Simps are on the rise!?!:eek::eek:

I wouldn't call them that though, they're more like hostage release committees, they're a worthy organisation.:cool:

-Enigmatic-

Mar 29, 2021
On Discord, where DPC goes from time to time, Josy and Maya are really high on the list. If I bring this fan base into this thread, all but Josy and Maya fans will be crushed.
Once upon a time this thread was Maya’s kingdom, but as you can see things have changed a bit ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I suspect bad things for the MC. Blackout.

On the list of Maya is double-headed dildo and make out with a girl. Both crossed out.

I hope Maya just had to buy a double headed dildo or tried it out with Josy.

If MC has dressed up as a woman, that's not so bad, had yes if also his fun with Maya. (Probably did not get so much of it).

That reminds me that Quinn once said to Tommy Dragqueen.

View attachment 1120188
I do believe that everything up to the double-headed dildo are things she had to buy, not use.

Nov 23, 2020
maybe i missed it but who stole the mc guitar in the beginning? and who beat troy before us? the subplot starts from there, then develops with the story of chad .. someone is manipulating things in the dark ...

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
maybe i missed it but who stole the mc guitar in the beginning? and who beat troy before us? the subplot starts from there, then develops with the story of chad .. someone is manipulating things in the dark ...
Bruh you asking for spoilers

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes