Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Watch out. I want to be fair. You get your axe-wielding Bella and for good measure Arieth with her crabs. I'll take the rest of the other young girls and Derek can have the grannies. The guys and the grandpas are reserved for Alpha's.(y):ROFLMAO:
Bella's enough for me. :devilish: Though I wouldn't refuse to smash Sage anytime she wants. :ROFLMAO:

Dawe/Chad/Troy/Caleb foursome when? :KEK:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Okay. You're a tough negotiator. I'll let you have the saga on one condition. You have to include Arieth in your harem. (Have fun scratching) :devilish::ROFLMAO:
I'm doing this just you Dalli, you should be honored. I'll hit it, shave off my pubes and takes the damn medicine. Crab problems require modern solutions. :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: dalli_x

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I plan to steal Josy from Maya in my DIK playtrough, I'm sure DPC has that path planned

(Yes I'm an asshole)
I have my saves ready for the next episode - Bella-only, Sage-only, Jill-only, Josy-only (even though I do everything to ignore Maya, I'm still forced into the throuple :cautious:) and a few sidechick playthroughs and of course the legendary no love interests where you do a bunch of tests only and get no action. :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You will see that Maya develops into a little Fuckbunny. I can already see Maya and MC having sex in the library and the nerds get a live show.:love:
I don't have a problem with Maya being a virgin or inexperienced. I'm simply not interested in her at all, so if she can just fuck off that would be great. :D

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Not happening mate, that shit is going to take scenes from every other LI and most don't want that and i doubt DPC does that either
On Discord, where DPC goes from time to time, Josy and Maya are really high on the list. If I bring this fan base into this thread, all but Josy and Maya fans will be crushed.

Reactions: JohnDelfino
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes