Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
In any case, attacking your suspected blackmailer is a very dumb move even for a guy like a Chad which is why I don't think there was any demand delivered with those pictures, but Chad perceived it as a warning shot and attacked the MC to send a message to his suspected blackmailer to not try anything further.
Most of the time, yes it's dumb to attack you blackmailer but there are ways to make it good. With how he sucker punch the MC and nearly KO him, Chad could have tortured the MC to give him the materials (physical and save on cloud).

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Chad never explains anything to anyone, so unless Burke has a hand in whatever was sent to Chad, Burke wouldn't have a clue about it. Both Chad and the MC don't really tell anyone much about anything to do with the altercation.
In not saying burke knows anything about it but rather mel does. Also I was just pointing out the look of realization that Chad had, that he was wrong in thinking it was mc.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
meh, I was hoping at least for a " Beta test has officially started" announcement. What a boring Friday :ROFLMAO:
Tbh, I was hoping for an April 9th release, but April 16th seems to be the more realistic release date. I hope it's not the 23rd or the 30th April when it drops though.

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I have another question, during Prep's Party with HOT, Sage mentioned her dad was there. Which one is he? Or he was out of frame during the entire thing?

• Angry
Reactions: drakken

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In not saying burke knows anything about it but rather mel does. Also I was just pointing out the look of realization that Chad had, that he was wrong in thinking it was mc.
Sorry, I totally misread your comment that Burke had a look on his face, not Chad. Yeah, I think whether you defend chad or not will shape how he reacts to the mc later.

Reactions: dalli_x

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The guy on the left is Sage's Dad and we don't know who those other guys were, so the entire theory falls apart because of that (as if it wasn't already batshit like always :rolleyes:).
We don't know who any of those guys are. You think you know who he is, but you don't, and you pass on false information as facts.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We don't know who any of those guys are. You think you know who he is, but you don't, and you pass on false information as facts.
It's not "false information". As shazba said:
We've been down this path in excruciating detail.:

These are the facts from the game, to be (I would have though) fairly easily utilized to deduce who Sage's dad is:
  • Sage says her dad has shown up to the party
  • He expects his daughter to be there but can't find her
  • Sage says she's avoiding her dad.
  • He has red hair
  • Sage has red hair
  • red hair is hereditary thing
  • Sage says her dad is there looking for business opportunities and kissing asses
  • He is there schmoozing people and even lists all the people he needs to see: "I still have to chat with Dr. Johnson, Will Burr, Sir Gregory and Professor Burke..."
Quotes from the game to back up the shit that I just wrote (when the MC talks to Sage in Tybalt's room):

mc "Are you at least having fun here?"​
sa "Um...no?"​
sa "Everyone's so fucking fake and my dad even showed up tonight."​
mc "Your dad's here?"​
sa "Ugh... Yeah. That's why I'm not downstairs and have turned off my phone. I'm avoiding him."​
sa "He's just here looking for new business opportunities and kissing asses. It makes me sick."​

And Sage's dad when he's talking to some preps:

Sages Dad: "It's been fun chatting, but I must excuse myself."​
Sages Dad: "I still have to chat with Dr. Johnson, Will Burr, Sir Gregory and Professor Burke before the night gets older."​
Sages Dad: "And can you believe that I've yet to find my daughter in this crowd? I was under the impression she'd attend the party."​

Now yes, we know Sage said her father bottles up his emotions, she's talking about him talking about problems, not about him being able to talk to people at a party. She also, as quoted above, said he's "looking for business opportunities and kissing asses". That's what he was doing, trying to ingratiate himself with other people at the party.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Lol im gonna side step that whole thing.

Who do you think we'll fight in episode 7? And how important is fighting to your MC on his run/path.
Ep1. Fought Troy. Ep2. Dawe. Ep3. Chad. Ep4. I don't think we fought in 4. Ep5. Caleb. Ep6. Tommy.

Whatever fight comes next, I hope it involves Dawe in some way. I hear on good faith that Weird Al is writing the song "I Fought the Dawe" ( ) and he needs a few more lines.

His work so far:

"I straightened out Arieth's colon."
1.png
"I fought the Dawe and the Dawe won. I fought the Dawe and the Dawe won."
2.png

"I told Fuckface to beat his gay bum."
3.png
4.png

"Sage needed proof so I found some."
5.png
6.png 7.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Whatever fight comes next, I hope it involves Dawe in some way. I hear on good faith that Weird Al is writing the song "I Fought the Dawe" ( ) and he needs a few more lines.

His work so far:

"I straightened out Arieth's colon."
View attachment 1119837
View attachment 1119840

"I told Fuckface to beat his gay bum."
View attachment 1119845
View attachment 1119848

"Sage needed proof so I found some."
View attachment 1119859
View attachment 1119862 View attachment 1119879

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's fucking brilliant, except I don't like the bit where Dawe wins! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: OFT

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Of course, Chad is a nice guy. Being kick out of the frat is too harsh for a harmless brawl, he needs all the help he can get
Yeah, I didn't want he to have any punishment. Now I can't fight him any more (at least not on campus).

P.S.
Yeah meaning the harmless brawl not the part about him being a nice guy. He manhandled my woman Sage in ep. 1. If we ever fight again, I'm going to give him more than a bloody nose.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes