Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Didn't someone say something today about sex appeal with clothes on?

See and be amazed. THAT'S SEX APPEAL! (Maya doesn't even have to hide behind the spoiler).o_O;)
Yes, I really like Sage! But she doesn't stand a chance against Maya. And Josy looks like she's about to lay the MC.:love:

View attachment 1120225
That's called resting bitch face. It took you all evening to come up with that? Sex appeal is more about self confidence than looks alone. Sage standing before you with extended arm and fuck me eyes is far above Maya standing naked looking nervous and awkward. "Oh noes, it's a dick, am I doing it right MC? Is this ok?" :cautious: No thanks. Sage's self-assuredness is the key.
Well, that and ginger. Red is the colour of passion! :giggle:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017

See and be amazed. THAT'S SEX APPEAL! (Maya doesn't even have to hide behind the spoiler).o_O;)
Yes, I really like Sage! But she doesn't stand a chance against Maya. And Josy looks like she's about to lay the MC.:love:

View attachment 1120225
Maya not even most appealing person in this particular render... Nevermind the game at all.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Best for the Queen Quinn. Maya didn't deserved.
it's not about what she deserves, it's about what I deserve. :cool:

Flower XL
Damn, Talented(y)

I must admit, I can't wait to See and Fuck Maya in this outfit, Josy and her can switch the Jacket during Sex. and Later I give it to Jill to. after all All the girls must wear at once during sex, it's only fair that way:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's called resting bitch face. It took you all evening to come up with that? Sex appeal is more about self confidence than looks alone. Sage standing before you with extended arm and fuck me eyes is far above Maya standing naked looking nervous and awkward. "Oh noes, it's a dick, am I doing it right MC? Is this ok?" :cautious: No thanks. Sage's self-assuredness is the key.
Well, that and ginger. Red is the colour of passion! :giggle:
Even Sage can't compete with Josy and her lustful desire :cool:that first picture, with her cheeky smile, after she just showed her thong to MC. and that second picture , I wanna fuck your brain out, look :love:
BeingADIK 2021-04-02 23-08-58-66.png
BeingADIK 2021-04-02 23-09-14-26.png

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
How? A single episode could easily have scenes for Josy, Maya, M&J, Sage, Bella, and Jill, as well as side girls without taking anything away from anybody, it just depends what path you're on. Look at Ep 6. There's scenes with Quinn, Jade, Nora, and Nicole & Sandy which those not on those path don't get. So scenes with Maya, Josy, and M&J together could function in the exactly the same way.

For example, let's say there's a scene where the MC and Josy are hanging out on campus; on the non-M&J path it ends when they get back to the HOT house, and on the M&J path she invites him in for some lewd action. Also in that same episode, on the M&J path the MC could go to Maya to console her about her situation and there will be some lewd action, but on the non-M&J path he doesn't. Then later in the episode, if you're on the M&J path all 3 are hanging out and there's some lewd action. So here we have 3 possible scenes that function almost exactly the same as the Quinn, Jade, and Nicole & Sandy scenes of Ep 6 and wouldn't take anything away from other characters.
It could work but not in a single episode because DPC is probably going to include at least a scene with side girls like Jade, Riona, Camila and maybe some others too. But if side girls don't get a lewd scene then Josy, Maya and M&J is definitely happening.

Patreon polling is not a viable statistics to measure actual popularity. few individual person with money always voting for the same girl is not a reliable measurement. and I doubt all the 10.000 patreon user, even participate. and the player base is also probably way biger than 10.000 peoples.
so in short, a bunch of SIMPS opinion is not fact :ROFLMAO:. if so then Quinn is the least popular of all:ROFLMAO:.
and just recently Josy went toe to toe with Bella in some poll, and it went draw:cool:.
It's just my observation i've made on patreon, reddit and this forum. Quinn has gained popularity though and she's not even a LI but if she were on then she'd be more popular than Maya probably.

Mate you're the biggest Josy SIMP out there. And this shit is cringe.

Can we make a survey in this thread?
Not in the thread itself but maybe mods can add a poll link in op

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Didn't read the full title of the preview and got hyped.

That was an emotional rollercoaster leading straight to disappointment.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
To be fair Ashley is close in the flat ass department :KEK:
Bigger than Elena's
Its alright. Not what I wanted.

One of you tri betas posted a theory or idea about Quinn being jealous of Maya and now its got me liking Quinn more lol.
I did. Its completely obvious.

First to wear mc's jacket while fucking. So... win!

Reactions: JamieSadistic

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Most of the girls are graduating three or four years before the MC so they should not be love interests.

But since it's not real, and yes, it is apparently necesary to tell some of you that, anything could happen.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 1120225
I like how you use your real name to play
View attachment 1120219

this was apparently an illegal act i have taken. I am now the Outlaw King
Can you imagine that this game had this design style and would be a Sumertime saga 4K edition

I don't know why Quinn fans always live saying that Quinn is better than Maya, even when she defecates she does it better than Maya, (It seems that they live with jealousy of Maya as Quinn)

If Quinn is better than Maya, why are they always saying it or is it that they don't really mean it?

They dislike Maya because Quinn is jealous of her, and if Quinn one day becomes best friends with Maya they would later love Maya, their opinion about Maya depends on Quinn

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes