Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Let's not talk in circles. I'll grant you three years. Or two. Or even one. Why would a girl graduating before the MC have any serious love interest in him? She wouldn't. That's not realistic. That was the point I was laboring to make.
Thats why Sage is trying to drop him off on Quinn.
Or was that your earlier point?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Let's not talk in circles. I'll grant you three years. Or two. Or even one. Why would a girl graduating before the MC have any serious love interest in him? She wouldn't. That's not realistic. That was the point I was laboring to make.
Why not? Just because they're older than him doesn't mean they can't like him or fall in love with him. Their age doesn't matter.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I just finished episode 6 and well, you can already see where the issue of relationships is going.
As much as they tell you that you have an open relationship with maya and josy, in the end you will have to decide between them, jill, bella, and probably Sage.
I'm afraid of getting to the point where I end up being left alone or having to decide which girl to stay with.

By the way, when you are given the option of going with Jill, or going with a sick Sage, when deciding on one, are you rejecting the other and cutting off a possible future relationship?

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
But for a refresher course of what year each girl is in:
  • 4th Year
    • Sage
  • 3rd Year
    • Jill
    • Heather
    • Quinn
  • 1st Year
    • Maya
    • Josy
    • Camila
    • Ashley
    • Lily
    • Mona
  • Unknown
    • Arieth
    • Elena
    • Riona
    • Sarah
    • Melanie
    • KRJ
    • Sally
Did I miss something? When was it mentioned or suggested that Quinn is a junior?

Reactions: n0cn1l

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Why not? Just because they're older than him doesn't mean they can't like him or fall in love with him. Their age doesn't matter.
I've been a college student. And a college professor. And I'm a girl. I have never seen a case of an older female undergraduate student seriously dating a younger male undergraduate student. Not once in over twenty-five years. Having said that, I did say this as not real, it's a game, and therefore anything can happen. That doesn't mean it should happen.

Reactions: Warscared

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yes because we all know that love is a logical thought process.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Now take that apart. The guy with the ponytail didn't even talk about business. He just wants to talk to them. Especially what kind of business does he want to talk to Dr. Johnson or Professor Burke about. Whether they want to buy pencils from him.

"I still have to chat with Dr. Johnson, Will Burr, Sir Gregory and Professor Burke..."

The only two men who talked business were the guy with the short red hair (character as Sage described him) and the other. They checked off the ponytail and then went right on talking business.

On some level, kissing ass is different. A respectable businessman would probably not do business with someone like the ponytail. In my opinion, such behavior would also be a poor strategy for doing business.

And since when does DPC reveal a secret so obviously.

"He expects his daughter to be there but can't find her".
Arieth is on the HOT's. Oops she's not there. Yeah, she inherited red hair too.

In the End Effect, it could be Arieth or Sage. The chances are 50/50.

I'm opting more for Arieth though because the traits are more comparable to the ponytail.

Okay you guys have your opinion and I won't change mine because the argument seems a bit too weak to me. But we discussed it once.:D
there is a 3rd red haired at the party... Ashley? and in her 1st year i can imagine the father wanted to keep a look out for her! particularly if she said something along the lines of not needing the tuition money!

Well at least she was quicker about it than Dawe, who by the time he realized what's going on (I don't remember what he said when saw the pictures but it was something of the lines of "What's this?") she was gone. :ROFLMAO:
she is an idiot savant when it comes down to dicks and jocks i guess?

the legendary no love interests where you do a bunch of tests only and get no action. :ROFLMAO:
i call it the mark takegi run!
He's talking about girls that graduate before MC. I ignored the years because nobody graduates 4 years before somebody else or they'd already be graduated.

We also don't know if Quinn is a second or third year, so she might be same age as Jill.
Q is on her 2nd year with Rhyona!
but LI that will stay until the end if everything goes ok? Maya and Josy and Bella already graduated!

and then there is Mary that will arrive in 2 years and is the MC´s true LI !

that is what Tommy told Derek!

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Did I miss something? When was it mentioned or suggested that Quinn is a junior?
I'm mainly basing that on Quinn being present in the Vinny flashback in Ep 6 with Heather who we saw in the Ep 5 flashback, so my assumption is that Heather was also a 1st Year same as Tommy and Rusty and the Vinny scene was a flashback to Tommy's first year in college which would make Quinn a 3rd year.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I dunno why you guys bother to agonise over this when only a couple of weeks have passed, DPC isn't planning to do 56 episodes or something to get to the point where characters graduate lmao and there won't be a mid story time skip. In reality when the story of the game ends* it will just skip ahead to when the MC graduates then epilogue of his love interest etc.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I dunno why you guys bother to agonise over this when only a couple of weeks have passed, DPC isn't planning to do 56 episodes or something to get to the point where characters graduate lmao and there won't be a mid story time skip. In reality when the story of the game ends* it will just skip ahead to when the MC graduates then epilogue of his love interest etc.
No one is agonizing over anything. We're just kicking thoughts around. I don't take it personally if someone disagrees with me.

Reactions: Warscared

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
It is part of the games in general.
We can speculate, create theories, and keep the game alive with our conversations.
We are not only interested in sex scenes, we are interested in history and everything in general.

Have you played The walking dead? or Life is strange ?. They are episodes games, and people speculated like us, it's the same.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
except Jacob recalls seeing Q and Rhyona arrive at the school and Jacob is 2nd year alongside JB! Since Q and RI arrived later on that year after the walk of the rejects!
thats weird, i remember the talk between Quinn and Riona in 1ep, in first freeroam, Riona say the last year was easy (about pledges or restaurante) and Quinn says "because you" (or something alike), I always interpreted from that that Quinn was a year ahead of Riona.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Thats why Sage is trying to drop him off on Quinn.
Or was that your earlier point?
Sage "dropping him off on quinn" is because quinn doesn't talk about guys like that, yet he's apparently a frequent topic as she put it.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I'm mainly basing that on Quinn being present in the Vinny flashback in Ep 6 with Heather who we saw in the Ep 5 flashback, so my assumption is that Heather was also a 1st Year same as Tommy and Rusty and the Vinny scene was a flashback to Tommy's first year in college which would make Quinn a 3rd year.
Hold on. Did Vinny drop out after his first or second year?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hold on. Did Vinny drop out after his first or second year?
I don't believe we've been told yet how long Vinny's been gone, but I reckon it was during the previous year. Also, I'm thinking he didn't drop out but got expelled for getting caught dealing drugs on campus.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
By the way, when you are given the option of going with Jill, or going with a sick Sage, when deciding on one, are you rejecting the other and cutting off a possible future relationship?
Imo i don't think so. You just win/lose relationship points with that love interest.

Are you following the walkthrough?

Reactions: Reggie32

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No. It's just a loss of some RP but it isn't treated as a relationship-ending decision. Best choice is probably to go to with Sage since it's the right thing to do to honour a promise to your friend/FWB to help her out when she's sick, plus you won't get cockblocked because of the MC's "falling for you" confession to Jill.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
there is a 3rd red haired at the party... Ashley? and in her 1st year i can imagine the father wanted to keep a look out for her! particularly if she said something along the lines of not needing the tuition money!
I actually was just replaying this party part and noticed that the two people that Mr. Man-Bun was talking to acted like they were hoping to make an impression on him, not the other way around. The one guy said it was good that he thought that Mr. Man-Bun liked him, but the other doubted whether he would remember them in the morning due to his drinking.

Also, Mr. Man-Bun has rather dark hair. Much darker than Sage. And who knows what the mother's hair color is like? Black hair color is a domanant gene, so my first assumption was that this was actually Jill's father. He expected his daughter to be there, and she would have been if it wasn't for the emergency with Cathy. If MC says he's a student, Mr. Man-Bun immediately ponits out the existance of honored guests, which I believe Jill technically is as a woman in the frat.

So my money's been on this guy being Jill's father.

Edit: Ooo, and I just ran into the short haired guy with red hair and his hair color is much closer to Sage's. He's also labeled "Red haired guest."

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes