drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I like how you use your real name to play

Can you imagine that this game had this design style and would be a Sumertime saga 4K edition

I don't know why Quinn fans always live saying that Quinn is better than Maya, even when she defecates she does it better than Maya, (It seems that they live with jealousy of Maya as Quinn)

If Quinn is better than Maya, why are they always saying it or is it that they don't really mean it?

They dislike Maya because Quinn is jealous of her, and if Quinn one day becomes best friends with Maya they would later love Maya, their opinion about Maya depends on Quinn
I would say no, I'd be like what the hell quinn. But seriously I don't nessairly dislike Maya, just didnt like getting pigeonholed with her and josy. Like I think they belong together, but the option to avoid relations with them, or singular route should of been given also.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Uhh Riona and Quinn both got another year.
Try harder sweetie
He's talking about girls that graduate before MC. I ignored the years because nobody graduates 4 years before somebody else or they'd already be graduated.

We also don't know if Quinn is a second or third year, so she might be same age as Jill.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
He's talking about girls that graduate before MC. I ignored the years because nobody graduates 4 years before somebody else or they'd already be graduated.

We also don't know if Quinn is a second or third year, so she might be same age as Jill.
HE specifically said this :
Most of the girls are graduating three or four years before the MC so they should not be love interests.

so aside from 2 love interest, Jill and Sage, there are no other love interest who finish it before MC :cool:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
HE specifically said this :
Most of the girls are graduating three or four years before the MC so they should not be love interests.

so aside from 2 love interest, Jill and Sage, there are no other love interest who finish it before MC :cool:
Even if just love interested, 2 graduate before MC and one is already graduated, so he's still right, most graduate before MC.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I hate to say it... And I know it will trigger lots of you but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There it had to he said.
If you mean body size, I give you rights.

But if not, you should go back to school to improve your raking ability. The solution would be "Maya³>Jill*-18". So Maya in the throuple is high 3. Jill had 3 (dates) * - Six (Sex=Six)=-18.(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: flippityflop

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

But since it's not real, and yes, it is apparently necesary to tell some of you that, anything could happen.
Well, they can't graduate "4 years" before the MC because that would mean they graduated before he got there. :ROFLMAO:

But for a refresher course of what year each girl is in:
  • 4th Year
    • Sage
  • 3rd Year
    • Jill
    • Heather
    • Quinn
  • 1st Year
    • Maya
    • Josy
    • Camila
    • Ashley
    • Lily
    • Mona
  • Unknown
    • Arieth
    • Elena
    • Riona
    • Sarah
    • Melanie
    • KRJ
    • Sally
You were an extra? That sure was a lot of fun.
Yeah, it was. Got to meet Chris Pine too. Was right next to him and Aaron Taylor Johnson during the end fight scene.

Reactions: Bay7 and Heycock

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Well, they can't graduate "4 years" before the MC because that would mean they graduated before he got there. :ROFLMAO:

But for a refresher course of what year each girl is in:
  • 4th Year
    • Sage
  • 3rd Year
    • Jill
    • Heather
    • Quinn
  • 1st Year
    • Maya
    • Josy
    • Camila
    • Ashley
    • Lily
    • Mona
  • Unknown
    • Arieth
    • Elena
    • Riona
    • Sarah
    • Melanie
    • KRJ
    • Sally

Yeah, it was. Got to meet Chris Pine too. Was right next to him and Aaron Taylor Johnson during the end fight scene.
I'm sure it's not the same everywhere but here college graduation is in May and the year starts in September so the MC would only be through half a year when Sage graduates. So, technically, 3.5 years. I called it four because it was easier than the explanation I just gave.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm sure it's not the same everywhere but here college graduation is in May and the year starts in September so the MC would only be through half a year when Sage graduates. So, technically, 3.5 years. I called it four because it was easier than the explanation I just gave.
When talking in terms of college years, then the most anyone can graduate ahead of the MC is 3 years. As the MC is finishing his first year, Sage will be graduating and the MC still has 3 more academic years to complete before graduating, hence why Sage graduates 3 years ahead of the MC.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
When talking in terms of college years, then the most anyone can graduate ahead of the MC is 3 years. As the MC is finishing his first year, Sage will be graduating and the MC still has 3 more academic years to complete before graduating, hence why Sage graduates 3 years ahead of the MC.
Let's not talk in circles. I'll grant you three years. Or two. Or even one. Why would a girl graduating before the MC have any serious love interest in him? She wouldn't. That's not realistic. That was the point I was laboring to make.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes