zainon

Jan 27, 2021
me on my first run (i did 3 runs for jill/bella, maya/josie and sage route): i like jill and my least fav is sage so she's last on my run.
me after finishing 3 runs:F sage is my fav now!
i hope dpc let us beat the crap out of that steroid addict HAHA same goes to the creepy dbag richkid dude (i forgot his name) haha

Reactions: MelonGod

SuperCharger

Mar 19, 2021
Alright, I'm bored, so let's take some guesses at what the cliffhanger ending to Episode 7 will be:

- MC reflects on how awesome his life is, smash cut to Zoe arriving at the train station, an acceptance letter to B&R in her hand.

- Lynette's father shows up at the DIK mansion and reveals to a horrified MC that Neil has been lying for 19 years. Neil is a wanted criminal who seduced Lynette and fled across state lines with her. Lynette's father is actually a kind, loving man (albeit filthy rich).

- Quinn has a meeting with her newest client: Sage's dad!

- Sage is blackmailed into resigning as HOT President after shown evidence of Quinn's criminal activities.

- Sage pretends to be more upbeat when meeting with MC, but is secretly still devastated over Chad's breakup and attempts suicide.

- Quinn hits rock bottom and snorts her own product.

- Bella's husband returns.

- Riona is murdered by whoever stole Sage's drugs to "send a message."

- Derek admits he wants a relationship with Ashley and resolves to win her back, smash cut to Ashley being so desperate to get back into B&R that she fucks Burke.

- The police show up, ready to arrest MC for starting the fire in the preps mansion. MC is forced to choose whether or not to betray the DIK credo and admit Derek is the culprit, or get arrested in his stead.

- Arieth has a phone conversation with her big sister, Leah. DPC admits he was being half honest: BAD isn't a "prequel" to Acting Lessons, but a "interquel" that takes place concurrently.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You've gone ahead and forgotten to tell us how Ashley got kicked out in this fan fiction reality.
he conflated mona and Ashley

Alright, I'm bored, so let's take some guesses at what the cliffhanger ending to Episode 7 will be:

- MC reflects on how awesome his life is, smash cut to Zoe arriving at the train station, an acceptance letter to B&R in her hand.

- Lynette's father shows up at the DIK mansion and reveals to a horrified MC that Neil has been lying for 19 years. Neil is a wanted criminal who seduced Lynette and fled across state lines with her. Lynette's father is actually a kind, loving man (albeit filthy rich).

- Quinn has a meeting with her newest client: Sage's dad!

- Sage is blackmailed into resigning as HOT President after shown evidence of Quinn's criminal activities.

- Sage pretends to be more upbeat when meeting with MC, but is secretly still devastated over Chad's breakup and attempts suicide.

- Quinn hits rock bottom and snorts her own product.

- Bella's husband returns.

- Riona is murdered by whoever stole Sage's drugs to "send a message."

- Derek admits he wants a relationship with Ashley and resolves to win her back, smash cut to Ashley being so desperate to get back into B&R that she fucks Burke.

- The police show up, ready to arrest MC for starting the fire in the preps mansion. MC is forced to choose whether or not to betray the DIK credo and admit Derek is the culprit, or get arrested in his stead.

- Arieth has a phone conversation with her big sister, Leah. DPC admits he was being half honest: BAD isn't a "prequel" to Acting Lessons, but a "interquel" that takes place concurrently.
you got some strong points there! but suicide attempts from Sage? not on the fwb path for sure!
YEAH, and plus, Quinn was the one who forced Maya to wake up the MC as she did, that was one more push into the MC's arms.
yeap, and now she hates Maya because she assumes she is trying to steal the MC away from her! which she was until Josy showed up!
Also imho that master plan was Derek doing to heal his family!

KRJ would only be good if she had a Gagball in her mouth to shut her up, so we can have real fun with her without bleeding ears :ROFLMAO:
you got it wrong! you would be using the gagball not to be over 44Db sound level!
Before the fire sprinkler system started, the MC went to ask either Sage or Maya/Josy to run away with him. If the MC went to ask Maya/Josy to run away with him, he told them that Derek is going to start the fire sprinkler system. If things become worst and worst in upcoming episodes (episode 7 or 8 or 9 etc), then it would be mind blowing to see whom Maya will side with (the MC or Derek).
remember the forever and ever part? Derek warned you that if it comes down between the MC and his sister he would pick his sister!

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Also, this means that Jeremy and the AL MC are time travelers. Since they graduated a long time ago, and the DIKs have only existed for 2 years.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Continued my CHICK run, and this part got the cogwheels in my tiny brain spinning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...Does Quinn not imply Sage is using the HOT funds in place of a sponsorship, since she refuses to get one through her family connections? And then the direct "I'm helping YOU out" by Sage. Not helping the HOTS out.

I could rationalize that there is actually a tuition helping system in the HOTs and Quinn's restaraunt is some double dipping shit, but Quinn publicly dismissed the rumour as a rumour in front of the HOTs in ep6. So it can't be that.

So... I'm left thinking Sage is actually aware of the restaraunt, and potentially benefits from it by turning a blind eye to Quinn's actions. But then I remember Quinn actively hush hushes the rumour talk when Sage shows up to the pool party earlier on. Like she doesn't want Sage to know.

I dunno. This exchange is super weird to me. :unsure: :unsure:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Continued my CHICK run, and this part got the cogwheels in my tiny brain spinning.

...Does Quinn not imply Sage is using the HOT funds in place of a sponsorship, since she refuses to get one through her family connections? And then the direct "I'm helping YOU out" by Sage. Not helping the HOTS out.

I could rationalize that there is actually a tuition helping system in the HOTs and Quinn's restaraunt is some double dipping shit, but Quinn publicly dismissed the rumour as a rumour in front of the HOTs in ep6. So it can't be that.

So... I'm left thinking Sage is actually aware of the restaraunt, and potentially benefits from it by turning a blind eye to Quinn's actions. But then I remember Quinn actively hush hushes the rumour talk when Sage shows up to the pool party earlier on. Like she doesn't want Sage to know.

I understood that Sage blames Quinn because Quinn decided to have a very large amount of applicants, this makes the HOTs need a lot more money to cover common expenses.
And being that the preps deal is Quinn's idea (to get new clients for her actually) Sage says they are going to do it Quinn's way this time.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018

Thats some tri beta bs fappy chan

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree in the general argument, but not in some details.
Knowing that Jill is a last minute addition, it can be said that the total length of the game is tied to her, otherwise it doesn't explain why you can get "stuck" in an affinity so early in the game.
I also get the feeling that the overall plot is giving DPC problems when he has to write episode by episode.
Although in the "Q&A" he says he is going to finish with his roadmap.
:Dwait! the one about Jill was findamentally a joke, the point was that being so slow in her progress with MC, it becomes difficult to think that she could suddenly embrace a passionate affair with someone else.

if we believe that BADIK can actually last between 14 and 20 chapters then we have to believe that the story is not so defined in DPC's head, otherwise such a vague estimate only served to give a "no-answer", without then having to respect any dead line.
I'm leaning towards the latter

Reactions: sorco2003

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I understood that Sage blames Quinn because Quinn decided to have a very large amount of applicants, this makes the HOTs need a lot more money to cover common expenses.
And being that the preps deal is Quinn's idea (to get new clients for her actually) Sage says they are going to do it Quinn's way this time.
Yeah, thats true. But its Quinn's implication of Sage using the HOTs to replace her lack of sponsorship is what is getting to me the most. Because if there is no official tuition helping system in the HOTS...I'm left with 1) Sage knows about the restaraunt and is funneling some of the money to help herself or... 2) Sage is just straight up funneling HOT funds to herself. But Quinn being aware of it makes 2 weird if she's just keeping silent. So whats going on?

Thats some tri beta bs fappy chan
I have my nerd glasses on today.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

If you stay with sage, the first morning when sage wakes mc up she talks about quinn just doing stuff for the hots without asking sage (ie. Part of sages job as president) which most likely one of those things is handling tuition. Which we know how quinn handles it. That would in turn leave the possibility that sage is in the dark about it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes