ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Oh, damn. Just thought of one more angle on Sage's dad. Quinn talks about him as if he's so rich that he should be able to solve all of the HOT's money issues with ease if Sage swallows her pride and asks him, right? Would it make sense for such a successful guy to be so comically bad at schmoozing and networking as Mr. Man-Bun? (assuming that Mr. Man-Bun is, in fact, schmoozing instead of just being eccentric).

I'm not putting anything past DPC, so anything's possible. But it at least appears to be established that Sage's dad is rich AF.
Given Quinn's demonstrated business acumen, I would not be at all surprised if she was unable to distinguish "wealthy and ambitious" from "stinking rich."

It's pretty obvious Man-Bun Guy is meant to be interpreted as Sage's father. It's certainly possible DPC is trying to trick us, but I don't see much payoff for such a move. So I'm inclined to assume he is indeed Sage's dad until we get some actual evidence to the contrary.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
QUINN

Now this is interesting because although I can totally see her bouncing about to the Matrix soundtrack, she would hate the movies.
I dunno man. I see Quinn and Riona as the types to listen to some death metal type shit. Maybe that's because it's what I prefer listening to and I associate them as liking what I do :D

• Haha
Reactions: drakken

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I dunno man. I see Quinn and Riona as the types to listen to some death metal type shit. Maybe that's because it's what I prefer listening to and I associate them as liking what I do :D
Ri maybe. Quinns taste in music would probally be a curveball. Let alone something she'd actually admit to listening to.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I just finished episode 6 and well, you can already see where the issue of relationships is going.
As much as they tell you that you have an open relationship with maya and josy, in the end you will have to decide between them, jill, bella, and probably Sage.
I'm afraid of getting to the point where I end up being left alone or having to decide which girl to stay with.

By the way, when you are given the option of going with Jill, or going with a sick Sage, when deciding on one, are you rejecting the other and cutting off a possible future relationship?
I think and this is my personal opinion, do not take it as something that is said by DPC but I believe that with that decision he is giving us the signal about the consequences of having all the active routes

From which we will not be able to make all the LI happy at the same time because this distinction takes away two points with Sage or Jill and more of these kinds of decisions are likely to come in the future.

As a result of this I began to create routes separately and be faithful to all the girls

Reactions: drakken

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This really is an amazing game.

All of the girls have something about them that is appealing and I go back and forth on who the MC should focus on. The only thing I am disappointed by is that Josy and Maya are kind of off limits. I know there is a route were you can all be a couple or something silly like that, but as of 6.1, for me, I think Sage is a bit in the lead. I can't imagine there could be anything serious between the MC and Bella; based on this last episode she is like 18 years older than the MC even though she doesn't look more than maybe 8 or 10 years older. But even Quinn... after the MC helped her... dudes... that was awesome.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the next update and hoping it's soon.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I think and this is my personal opinion, do not take it as something that is said by DPC but I believe that with that decision he is giving us the signal about the consequences of having all the active routes

From which we will not be able to make all the LI happy at the same time because this distinction takes away two points with Sage or Jill and more of these kinds of decisions are likely to come in the future.

As a result of this I began to create routes separately and be faithful to all the girls
To create separate routes you have to play everything again, right?
or is there any way to fast forward?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
If you have a complete save you can hold control and skip through a lot of the content.
Or you can use a mod.

One of my favorite things is in dpcs discord and some rando asks dpc why his game broke and dpc is like because your playing a pirated/modded copy

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
If you have the Cheat mod you can take 1 completed save and just tweak the variables to each path.

It's what I did after episode 5 dropped and i've had no issues.

Reactions: carlosrm

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
If you have the Cheat mod you can take 1 completed save and just tweak the variables to each path.

It's what I did after episode 5 dropped and i've had no issues.
ok, i got the cheat mod.
So, do I load my game from the end of the game?
or from the beginning of episode 6?

and when I start modifying, can I create a new saved game without altering the one I loaded?

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
ok, i got the cheat mod.
So, do I load my game from the end of the game?
or from the beginning of episode 6?

and when I start modifying, can I create a new saved game without altering the one I loaded?
If you want to be certain its working correctly id play from the start of ep. 6.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes