Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
fappybeard get a load of this guy.

He really doesn't want to see ass man and d-boy ride again.
View attachment 1121020

Yes, MC, you should definitely have a chat with Ashley. Right as she is at her most vulnerable and angry, when she'll want to get revenge on Derek by getting her brains fucked out by his best friend.

BWAHAHAHA!
b57da844ae0e40f2facec1740a31bf56-christmas-classics-a-christmas-story.jpg

How could you betray your bro like that SuperCharger? What kind of filthy maggot brother are you?:(

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I download the image, import the image to Gimp and zoom in. The orange of the jacket is clearly visible and I use that as a reference to interpret the outline. You can see the collar of the jacket because there is a head above it.(y)
View attachment 1121082
Wait, thats the image before the stalker steps in. The second image with this section all dark is the one with stalker in view. Because he's blocking the light.

It is a particularly bright orange there, though... :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is very nice to see how DrPinkCake works on the relationship between Josy and Maya, even though they are in the trisal they are not 100% dependent of MC:

:unsure:
in that scene they pretty much only talk about MC and Josy prepares Maya for her first time (which in reality could also be her third) with MC

if Mc is not in the troupe instead it is completely censored.

scenes of just the two of them would be fine, but I doubt we'll see them.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I download the image, import the image to Gimp and zoom in. The orange of the jacket is clearly visible and I use that as a reference to interpret the outline. You can see the collar of the jacket because there is a head above it.(y)
View attachment 1121082
Wait was this during the Bella scene when she came over to help MC? Because if so that was probably Leon that worm sneaking in to the library to smell Bella's feet

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have we discussed the mansion thing? Like with it fixed do you think we'll still do jobs to earn money for the frat like to host parties and etc or is that over.
Thats the whole point, right? They can't rely on Rusty's dad to pay for it all now. So they have to work for beer money, party money, etc. Fixing up the mansion is just a side thing.

Reactions: MelonGod

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Thats the whole point, right? They can't rely on Rusty's dad to pay for it all now. So they have to work for beer money, party money, etc. Fixing up the mansion is just a side thing.
Bruh.
Thanks for making me look like a smooth brain
I thought I had a eureka moment

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I think that the DIK'S will change a lot. There will still be parties when the Mansion is repaired, but probably not as often and as excessively.
That part of the story is predictable. The MC becomes president by unanimous vote when the older frat members move on. And he gets his picture on the wall of fame, or whatever they call it.

Frankly, I care a lot more about what happens to Tybalt, and I hope it's painful.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Have we discussed the mansion thing? Like with it fixed do you think we'll still do jobs to earn money for the frat like to host parties and etc or is that over.
I think the mansion being fixed will be a big improvement to the DIK's as a organization and especially Rusty. I think they will still throwing party once in a while but they will definitely values money more.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
fappybeard get a load of this guy.

He really doesn't want to see ass man and d-boy ride again.
4 words, Wendy is Derek wify

The cocaine has given dalli_x infrared vision
Thats who stole quinns 8ball!

View attachment 1121082
If it were a dik, why wouldn't they just use his door in the mansion?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
That's why I suspect it's Derek. He spies on MC to see what he's up to. He wants to save his sister from pain and disappointment.
Would be stupid if he just walked through the door, right?:rolleyes:
But if your not on maya/josy path, tell him ur over the bs and you have no one over. How would that make since? (It happens regardless what path your on)

Reactions: Reggie32
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes