drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Maybe that's why DPC made this scene that way. If one is not on the path of Josy/Maya, he can't attach any further importance to it. If it should come to solo paths, DPC can perhaps also use it. Maybe it is also another DIK. There is already a lot of theory and speculation. :unsure: :rolleyes:
If it is a dik jacket, the only one I can think of, that would make since, is if Vinny still has his and its to not look suspicious being around the dik mansion. Otherwise all the other diks could just come in the other door.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I could imagine that the blackmail of Jill was not even thought up by Tybalt. In my opinion, it is a master plan to marry into the Royce family.

Provocative theory
Tybalt and Stephen, as I see it, are under the thrall of Jade. As the saying goes, "Behind a strong man, there's a strong woman."

What if Jade got involved with the MC to keep the MC away from Jill? :unsure:
What if Stephen got the video of MC and Jade just to see him get screwed by Jade? That he gets angry and gathers what little courage he has to put Jade in her place? :unsure:
Maybe Jade is the mastermind?:unsure:

If you compare Tybalt's complexion to Lynette's father's complexion, they are very similar. I even assume that Tybalt is only Stephen's stepson.:rolleyes:
What if he is the child of Jade and Lynette's father (Burgmeister)?:unsure:
Rusty mentions something about "purebred"?:unsure:

Wouldn't that be funny if three guys who might be brothers (Rusty, Tybalt, MC) wanted the same woman (Jill).:ROFLMAO:

Just a few thoughts:rolleyes:
Or, what if the MC's mother didn't really die in childbirth and she works at B&R? What if that's just a lie the MC's Dad told him instead of telling him his mother is a whore.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I agree. But nothing else has happened between Jill and the MC.:rolleyes:
So kissing cuz is ok, but further is not? :unsure:
Yea i don't buy it, although I do believe Jill will probally be how mc learns of his fam.

Edit: kissing and fooling around a lil.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
So kissing cuz is ok, but further is not? :unsure:
Yea i don't buy it, although I do believe Jill will probally be how mc learns of his fam.

Edit: kissing and fooling around a lil.
We both know mcs gonna be a burgmeister
Rusty will say some shit about his family being in the hotel industry or something and mc will be like my dad worked on a hotel and he'll go into detail about his history.
Rusty will be like bruh your my bruh bruh

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Rusty will say some shit about his family being in the hotel industry or something and mc will be like my dad worked on a hotel and he'll go into detail about his history.
I love this theory
Epic Bruh Moment

Reactions: Reggie32 and Casmyr

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Oh, damn. Just thought of one more angle on Sage's dad. Quinn talks about him as if he's so rich that he should be able to solve all of the HOT's money issues with ease if Sage swallows her pride and asks him, right? Would it make sense for such a successful guy to be so comically bad at schmoozing and networking as Mr. Man-Bun? (assuming that Mr. Man-Bun is, in fact, schmoozing instead of just being eccentric).

I'm not putting anything past DPC, so anything's possible. But it at least appears to be established that Sage's dad is rich AF.
So, a rich guy with no class who clowns himself by trying to schmooze and suck up to people in order to make business connections? Gee, where have we seen that before? :unsure:

Honestly, this is not unsurprising or unrealistic. "Rich" doesn't mean you have to have class and be smooth at networking. Lots of rich people, mostly those in the nouveau riche category, are completely classless and tacky and tend to lack the sense of refinement and tact of those who come from old money. So Sage's Dad might be rich, but that doesn't stop him being an embarassing buffoon who gets on people's nerves with his brash attitude.

Do yourself a favor, don't get into this. Wait for Pinkcakes to prove you're right and bask in the glory of being better.

He's not Sage's father, and it's clear to anybody that pays attention.
Seems you're the only one not paying attention. :rolleyes:

I could imagine that the blackmail of Jill was not even thought up by Tybalt. In my opinion, it is a master plan to marry into the Royce family.
Yes, I'm sure there is a "master plan" to marry into the Royce family, but it will 100% be Tybalt's idea. Neither Stephen nor Jade would be involved in this because it just does not make sense no matter how much you try to look at it.

Or, what if the MC's mother didn't really die in childbirth and she works at B&R? What if that's just a lie the MC's Dad told him instead of telling him his mother is a whore.
She's dead.

So what are the odds of your mom being like jills deceased sister or something?
0%.

No, dalli, it's not. :FacePalm:

I had a theory after Ep 5 that the letter Neil had for the MC would reveal his Burgmeister heritage. That didn't happen, but I still hold to this theory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
You guys think mc is gonna stop using his dead mom as a get laid pass? The only girl it hasn't worked on yet is Jill and thats because of the chastity belt Bella strapped on her.
It's still a good asset to have in your Arsenal
can help a lot

Reactions: Casmyr

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
It would add to how rusty and mc seem like their getting closer, but the thing with that is it was never said Lynette had a brother, just her sister. On the other hand rustys dad could be Lynettes uncle. Which could lead to him not likeing how his brother did his grandchild.

Reactions: Casmyr

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Nah, he'll be like "Really? Man my sister got knocked up by some dude who's been working on my dad's hotels and then she died during childbirth giving birth to a bastard".

And MC'll be like: :HideThePain:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It would add to how rusty and mc seem like their getting closer, but the thing with that is it was never said Lynette had a brother, just her sister. On the other hand rustys dad could be Lynettes uncle. Which could lead to him not likeing how his brother did his grandchild.
We don't know if Lynette had any siblings, brother or sister, as it hasn't been mentioned, but if she did and Lynette was a Burgmeister, then that brother or sister could be Rusty's Dad or Mom and the MC's Uncle or Aunt, and if Lynette was the first born then that would technically make the MC the direct descendant of the family line.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Nah, he'll be like "Really? Man my sister got knocked up by some dude who's been working on my dad's hotels and then she died during childbirth giving birth to a bastard".

And MC'll be like: :HideThePain:
You forgot the best part.

It'll be "Really? Man my sister got knocked up by some dude who's been working on my dad's hotels and then she died during childbirth giving birth to a bastard. And so we cucked that son of a bitch out of millions from his inheritance and only gave him 5000 measely bucks, the poor bastard. Aahahahahaha.".

• Sad
Reactions: shazba and Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes