AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Just remembering Maya that hussy saying not inside. She never paid attention to sex ed and pre cum. That silly goose
And Josy I would say Jill too but this girl must like bukake

Can you imagine one day entering the DIKS 'house and she is in full bukakke with all the boys?

Reactions: Casmyr

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah all the girls have been pretty insistent on the mc cumming inside.
It'd be pretty funny if one of the girls asked mc for cash to buy plan b.
Dpc could make a mini game out of it
Like the pregnancy mini-game in Summertime Saga? :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It would add to how rusty and mc seem like their getting closer, but the thing with that is it was never said Lynette had a brother, just her sister. On the other hand rustys dad could be Lynettes uncle. Which could lead to him not likeing how his brother did his grandchild.
In the flashback to Lynette talking about running away she does mention her sister.
Here is, like, literally every word that Lynette wrote in the diary that we have seen.. No sister:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there was mention of a sister everyone would have been screaming, "JILL!", but no, not a mention. Which I've actually used in the past to argue against the Auntie Jill theory, since Lynette ran off and not even a mention of leaving her little sister behind (because there isn't a little sister).

So to sum all that up: No sister.

tdree

Nov 16, 2017
Hey, guys! I just have to ask because it bothers me for some time already: why so many girl models have that triangular shaped jaw/chin? Does it look especially attractive and I just don`t get it?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
And Josy I would say Jill too but this girl must like bukake

Can you imagine one day entering the DIKS 'house and she is in full bukakke with all the boys?
Shit. There was another user talking about that same idea earlier. And it might have been you lol. I can see why you got 4k reacts with posts like these.
Like the pregnancy mini-game in Summertime Saga? :unsure:
Thatd be a dream. One thing I've always liked about summertime is the website and its own forum plus cookies streams. Wish dpc would stream or be more interactive.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Here is, like, literally every word that Lynette wrote in the diary that we have seen.. No sister:

If there was mention of a sister everyone would have been screaming, "JILL!", but no, not a mention. Which I've actually used in the past to argue against the Auntie Jill theory, since Lynette ran off and not even a mention of leaving her little sister behind (because there isn't a little sister).

and the tree???

How do you explain the tree???? The tree is damning evidence.:cautious:

no:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
Hi Guys,
Here are some of my toughts, theories and predictions. Let me know what you think. I needed to get this out of my system. Gonna be a long one this.

Chad "Blackmail": I'm 50/50 on he is gay (not 100% because panties). I'm 100% sure though that he never loved Sage.
I'm pretty sure that the photos for Dawe are from the DIK laptop (maybe Chads too?). Whoever posted the cluck with Cathy, leaked the Jade video and sent the photos to Chad should be the same person. At this point I'm not sure who it could be. Also, Jamie lost his phone which, as they said, is synced with the laptop. Does it work only one way? Can you get data off of the laptop with the phone? As for Mel and Sarah; I think they just wanted to separate Chad and Sage as they saw that their relationship is not healthy and wanted to help. Chad does not have a reason to use Sage anymore as he is not in the Alphas now. He seems happy. I think he was under a lot of stress with being the president, the gay/cheating stuff, steroids and the upcoming competition.

MC's mom: I think MC's mom might have been friends with Jill's sister. It is weird tough that they both died (coincidence?). I do not think that she is either a Royce or a Burgmeister. MC should know his mother's full name. It is a required data that you need to know through life. At the least it should be stated in the legal document he received along with the diary. This information I think is being kept from the player to keep up suspense. If DPC writes this part as the MC does not know his mother's full name, I will be very very disappointed, as I think it would make no sense.

Fathers: At the prep party we meet some guys who could be potential fathers, as pointed out already by some of you. My most likely scenario is the "bun-guy" being Sage's father. He is looking for his daughter, Sage is avoiding her father, 1+1=2.
My other theory would be that the "bun-guy" is Jill's father. She should be there as she lives there. She left suddenly to help Cathy, which her father would not necessarily know about. Also, from what Sage described about her father in the rain, I personally do not see the match with "bun-guy". In this case I would say the red-haired guy is Sage's father. Another argument beside this point is that the preps (forgot their names, Gordon?) talking to "bun-guy" really wanted to impress him. If he is a Royce, I could see why.

Bella's husband: Wanna punch that guy if he comes back! He should be alive, based on how Bella talks and thinks about him. Unless she is suffering from some kind of delusions. The locked door is definitely linked to James. She opens it in the doors montage at the end of episode 3 right after the kissing with the MC in the library (if it happened). The clothes though received from Bella for yoga in my opinion were her father's, not James'. I do not think Bella, who is so protective and secretive about James' stuff, would lend them to the MC.

Vinny: He might have to do something with the leaked stuff from the laptop and/or trashing the DIK house. Revenge maybe? They didn't get along with Tommy. He might have got rid of him with some leverage. It is interesting how the only room left untouched is Nick's. I think he knows what Vinny is doing and is torn between the DIKs and him. Hence him buying a gift card for Jacob. After Vinny was booted from B&R he got into the drug stuff as he found no other options or this was the easiest.

Derek: I think the one sneaking around at night is Derek. He is really tired almost all the time after moving into the house. He is doing something in the basement for which he does not give a clear explanation for. (getting drugs from Tommy?) He is up to something. Wanna help him with Ashely though.

Maya&Josy: I think all the secret part on this front has been revealed. I'm curious what will happen with the daddy meeting in the dorm. I will either wanna talk some sense into him or beat the sh*t out of him based on the first sentence he will make. But he certainly looks like a creep... Also how and why the f*ck does he have a key to her daughters room???

Tybalt: I hate this guy. Punched him a few times and rolled back in all of my playthroughs (there is about 8). In that situation even if he is a son of a b*, he is right. The MC is trespassing on private property and Tyballs has every right to report him. I'm just gonna keep f*ing his mother. I wanna find out who is making the fake rooster accounts. It would be so satisfying if it were Bella. :D

If you read all this, thank you. Let me know what you think. I hope ep 7 comes out in April, but not looking forward to the next 6 months after...

Cheers

Reactions: OneShotKiller

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
:unsure: :unsure: I don't think so, Neil hadn't warned MC to use a condom yet, so I'd say it went well.:cool:

how likely do you think a 'compulsory' pregnancy is between now and the end of the game? on several occasions we can't really choose even the very safe maneuver of pulling it out at the last minute:geek:
Considering, neils warning jam jam scare, I'd probally say that could be an outcome (watch it be like sarah, or mel)

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

Yea I was wrong, i ran through it earlier today. Could of swore it was right where she said ill miss them and that she mentioned neil. But its not n I was wrong.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Considering, neils warning jam jam scare, I'd probally say that could be an outcome (watch it be like sarah, or mel)
Neil insists too much on the issue

Certainly MC is an unwanted child, Linette was too young, but beyond that there must be something else.

I see three possibilities:
1) a DPC prank, in a genre where you just have to pull it out at the last to avoid a pregnancy (not very educational...)
2) an omen for MC or for a pregnancy (whether with an LI or with a side girl would have devastating effects) or for a STDI
3) a guilt of Neil for leaving some girl to face a pregnancy alone in the past, if we knew a character who didn't know his real father I would assume it was Neil.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes