Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Neil insists too much on the issue

Certainly MC is an unwanted child, Linette was too young, but beyond that there must be something else.

I see three possibilities:
1) a DPC prank, in a genre where you just have to pull it out at the last to avoid a pregnancy (not very educational...)
2) an omen for MC or for a pregnancy (whether with an LI or with a side girl would have devastating effects) or for a STDI
3) a guilt of Neil for leaving some girl to face a pregnancy alone in the past, if we knew a character who didn't know his real father I would assume it was Neil.
This is the part where my theory about Neil and Bella comes in. :ROFLMAO: Like I've said before, Neil got Bella pregnant but she miscarried and Neil still regrets the events that happened. Bella married James, but he didn't have Neil's 15 inch dick, so the relationship clearly wasn't working.

To this day, Neil remains the only man Bella ever fell in love with. It's also why she finds the MC to be irresistible.

SuperCharger

Mar 19, 2021
How could you betray your bro like that SuperCharger? What kind of filthy maggot brother are you?:(

Because Derek is an annoying, unfunny The Scrappy?

He's not as annoying as Liam...yet, but the potential is there.

Just so long as we don't have to go on a goddamned RV trip with Derek. Christ, that was such an annoying plot divergence in AC.

-----------------------------------

The fact that DPC admits that Derek/Liam are author avatars makes me NEVER want to meet the guy in real life.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
So, bare with me. This will probably count as off-topic but I am just so curious.

Personally, music is the most important factor in a scene. So, what song goes best with whom? :love:
I'm kinda feel strange that I'm suggesting song for Maya+Josy, since this route not even in my area of interest... But well, why not.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is the part where my theory about Neil and Bella comes in. :ROFLMAO: Like I've said before, Neil got Bella pregnant but she miscarried and Neil still regrets the events that happened. Bella married James, but he didn't have Neil's 15 inch dick, so the relationship clearly wasn't working.

To this day, Neil remains the only man Bella ever fell in love with. It's also why she finds the MC to be irresistible.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: better than 50% of the theories I have read.

but that's not meant as a huge compliment;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because Derek is an annoying, unfunny The Scrappy?

He's not as annoying as Liam...yet, but the potential is there.

Just so long as we don't have to go on a goddamned RV trip with Derek. Christ, that was such an annoying plot divergence in AC.

-----------------------------------

The fact that DPC admits that Derek/Liam are author avatars makes me NEVER want to meet the guy in real life.
Really?!?!

he must be a really interesting person....:confused::confused::confused:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Man, some of the theories coming out these days, even the jokey ones, are some right clangers. :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: better than 50% of the theories I have read.

but that's not meant as a huge compliment;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're selling me low here. The mention of Neil's 15 inch dick should instantly make it better than 99% of the theories. :KEK:

Man, some of the theories coming out these days, even the jokey ones, are some right clangers. :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO:
Did I finally reach the sacred levels of theorycrafting of dalli_x and Warscared yet? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

DickLander69

Jan 3, 2019
This is the best game on this platform but one thing that bothers me is that it doesn't have any fetishes like male dom and stuff like that. This medium is the best for exploring fetishes and yet this game has the most vanilla sex ever.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This is the best game on this platform but one thing that bothers me is that it doesn't have any fetishes like male dom and stuff like that. This medium is the best for exploring fetishes and yet this game has the most vanilla sex ever.
I don't know if this is the kind of game for male dom fetish. The MC began the game as an 18-yr old dude with not much sex experience. He only had one serious girlfriend before college. It would seem unrealistic for him to jump right into dominating women. Fem dom with teachers like Cathy would make more sense given the setting for the story wouldn't you say?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes