DickLander69

Jan 3, 2019
I don't know if this is the kind of game for male dom fetish. The MC began the game as an 18-yr old dude with not much sex experience. He only had one serious girlfriend before college. It would seem unrealistic for him to jump right into dominating women. Fem dom with teachers like Cathy would make more sense given the setting for the story wouldn't you say?
Just have a girl ask for it and problem solved.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
So, a rich guy with no class who clowns himself by trying to schmooze and suck up to people in order to make business connections? Gee, where have we seen that before? :unsure:

Honestly, this is not unsurprising or unrealistic. "Rich" doesn't mean you have to have class and be smooth at networking. Lots of rich people, mostly those in the nouveau riche category, are completely classless and tacky and tend to lack the sense of refinement and tact of those who come from old money. So Sage's Dad might be rich, but that doesn't stop him being an embarassing buffoon who gets on people's nerves with his brash attitude.
Mr. Man-Bun doesn't suck up to people at all in the dialogue we're presented with. He's eccentric and a bit forward in inserting himself into conversations, but he doesn't kiss anyone's ass. He doesn't speak a single compliment or say anything grandiose that we've seen. Nor does he talk about himself relentlessly.

This characterization of Mr. Man-Bun is really getting fabricated at this point. He's definitely eccentric, as people in-game say, but the intentional networking and shmoozing angle is conjecture at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Warscared

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
CAS you know very well that Zoey had another girlfriend with a big brother. And the big brother got hold of alcohol.
(Zoey/Josy/Tommy):whistle:
Because I guess there was only person in the whole town who had a brother who could get alcohol? :rolleyes:

I'd bet that if DPC could see how people in this thread are trying to connect everyone to everyone else he'd laugh until he passed out. :ROFLMAO:

notnrg

Feb 19, 2021
I haven't checked out the status for a long time so I was excited sir. :/
by what we can see it seems like it's mostly done at this point if not completely done. I'm pretty sure Dr. PinkCake is testrunning it. So I would estimate about mid-April, best case scenario sometime around 4/10

Torpids

Feb 12, 2019
Because I guess there was only person in the whole town who had a brother who could get alcohol? :rolleyes:

I'd bet that if DPC could see how people in this thread are trying to connect everyone to everyone else he'd laugh until he passed out. :ROFLMAO:
Shit's reminding me of Star Wars fan theories at this point.
I hope people don't react negatively towards the game/DPC when their fan theories don't pan out

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Shit's reminding me of Star Wars fan theories at this point.
I hope people don't react negatively towards the game/DPC when their fan theories don't pan out
never how badly the rest of the world would react if their theories were confirmed :eek: :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Camilla is the best..
beautiful, self-confident, apparently without skeletons in the closet .. fucks with whoever she likes .. plus she seems genuinely interested in the mc .. drunk Mona reveals that they both gave us a nice thought ..
if you don't want problems Camilla is the best ..
If there's a Camila ending, I'd definitely go for it. She's definitely Top 3 for me.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes