Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just have a girl ask for it and problem solved.
Sage did give MC a choice when she asked if he liked being in charge or letting the woman be in charge. I think that is the closest you're going to get to it. Quinn also might have some kinks, but other than being accommodating when MC roughly grabs her and then also initiating sex on a couple of occasions, she hasn't really expressed much interest in the dom life...yet.

Aside from the MILFs, the ladies are mostly young and somewhat inexperienced themselves, but they are leveling up pretty quickly in college! I just think male dom stuff is more believable with an older, more experienced dude in command. I could, however, see a DIK MC evolving into one after his college life. You'd have to get at least a little brashness in your personality when you're easily smashing that much top quality puss.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I just think male dom stuff is more believable with an older, more experienced dude in command.
So you mean like, Neil, with the 15 inch dick? :KEK:

I could, however, see a DIK MC evolving into one after his college life. You'd have to get at least a little brashness in your personality when you're easily smashing that much top quality puss.
It's been like 3 weeks in game and he already had like 15+ top class women in that period. Dude is literally like Genghis Khan.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This is the part where my theory about Neil and Bella comes in. :ROFLMAO: Like I've said before, Neil got Bella pregnant but she miscarried and Neil still regrets the events that happened. Bella married James, but he didn't have Neil's 15 inch dick, so the relationship clearly wasn't working.

To this day, Neil remains the only man Bella ever fell in love with. It's also why she finds the MC to be irresistible.
I also have a great idea.
What if MC lived his first 2-3 years with Bella and James? :unsure:

Theory
When MC went to Bella in EP4, he talked about three relationships with Bella. As far as I remember Bella was thinking about a three way relationship (Boy,Boy,Girl). :unsure:

If now Lynette was in a three way relationship with James and Neil and MC was begotten in the process. Lynette dies. No one knows who the father is. Neil who always moved from building to building moves on and little MC stays with James.
James marries Bella and little MC has a loving stepmother. James has doubts whether MC is his son or Bella is bitching (take your pick). They do a paternity test and it turns out that Neil is the father. James informs Neil and Neil fetches his son.

(That nobody writes me here, that MC can remember with 2-3 years. Then I get the Aunt Jill theory out of the drawer again).

Bella and James want a child of their own a few years later. Oops, one of them is infertile. It comes to an imbalance in the marriage. Bella blames James for giving MC away.

You know the rest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
envy prevents MC from being given proper credit

all finding fault with him while he crushes every pussy that passes by, but he doesn't get that many likes....:cautious:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Even my girl Sage gave me a 3/5. I'm still salty af about that. MC apparently needs more training. But given his sex per day average, he should be able to level up before Halloween.

Speaking of which, someone reposted the Sage/Chad flashback scene and she was specifically talking about planning a Halloween party. That gives me hope. At least we know it's a thing at B&R. All we need to do now is reach that point in the school year before the games ends. I think we can do it by episode 12 to 15. I've said this before, but I hope costumes are campus-wide (to include all staff members too!). Bella can dig out her OMG Hawaiian girl outfit, Cathy can be Cruella, and Jade can be Catwoman in tight leather.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even my girl Sage gave me a 3/5. I'm still salty af about that. MC apparently needs more training. But given his sex per day average, he should be able to level up before Halloween.

Speaking of which, someone reposted the Sage/Chad flashback scene and she was specifically talking about planning a Halloween party. That gives me hope. At least we know it's a thing at B&R. All we need to do now is reach that point in the school year before the games ends. I think we can do it by episode 12 to 15. I've said this before, but I hope costumes are campus-wide (to include all staff members too!). Bella can dig out her OMG Hawaiian girl outfit, Cathy can be Cruella, and Jade can be Catwoman in tight leather.
we know that, for Mc, Sage was just the last level of a very, very long day.

too bad for him he couldn't brag about it to her....:cautious:

3 out of 5 stars, but the total for the evening is about 20...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But what the diary reveals is that Lynette probably had a relationship with a woman. Marion! (Could be the name of Josy's mother).
Yes, a friendly relationship, nothing more.

Lynette: "M had a brilliant idea the other day. They have a guest house on their lot that no one uses."
"M" for Miranda, not Marion. The woman (most likely an older woman) who gave Lynette her new diary was called Marion and Lynette's friend (most likely of the same age as Lynette) was called Miranda.

Josy's mother did live a few hours away from Pete. Nearby there is a beautiful lake, lots of forest and mountains.
How exactly do you get from Miranda's guest house to this? Stop drawing connections out of thin air. :FacePalm:

Jill's sister could be Miranda.
Lynette: "Miranda said I could stay with her family. The tricky part will be hiding it from dad."
Assuming that Lynette is a Burgmeister and Miranda is a Royce, we can assume that the fathers know each other. B&R.
Whilst someone having a sister who's 15-17 years older than them isn't impossible, I don't believe Miranda will be Jill's sister.

I wouldn't write the no sister thing just yet. MC has only read a few pages. Besides, Lynette lived with her father. Lynette's mother is not mentioned.
Did Lynette live alone with her father?
It would seem so.

So who was Lynette's mother?
What if Lynette didn't even know her mother?
Maybe Lynette didn't have regular contact with her mother and didn't know she had a little sister or brother?
Same answer for all 3 questions: who cares? :rolleyes: These are all entirely unimportant and irrelevant details.

I also have a great idea.
I doubt it.

What if MC lived his first 2-3 years with Bella and James? :unsure:

Theory
When MC went to Bella in EP4, he talked about three relationships with Bella. As far as I remember Bella was thinking about a three way relationship (Boy,Boy,Girl). :unsure:

If now Lynette was in a three way relationship with James and Neil and MC was begotten in the process. Lynette dies. No one knows who the father is. Neil who always moved from building to building moves on and little MC stays with James.
James marries Bella and little MC has a loving stepmother. James has doubts whether MC is his son or Bella is bitching (take your pick). They do a paternity test and it turns out that Neil is the father. James informs Neil and Neil fetches his son.

(That nobody writes me here, that MC can remember with 2-3 years. Then I get the Aunt Jill theory out of the drawer again).

Bella and James want a child of their own a few years later. Oops, one of them is infertile. It comes to an imbalance in the marriage. Bella blames James for giving MC away.

You know the rest.
Yep, I was right in my doubt. :rolleyes:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
CAS you know very well that Zoey had another girlfriend with a big brother. And the big brother got hold of alcohol.
(Zoey/Josy/Tommy):whistle:
My curiosity is stronger, and, when MC did say girl friend when MC told Bella about Zoey and the booze?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes