drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Camilla is the best..
beautiful, self-confident, apparently without skeletons in the closet .. fucks with whoever she likes .. plus she seems genuinely interested in the mc .. drunk Mona reveals that they both gave us a nice thought ..
if you don't want problems Camilla is the best ..
Sarah would be a good in-between. No apparent baggage tho She likes to screw with mc like quinn does, but a lil more playful. (Tho it is possible there will be drama with her involvement in whatever mels doing as far as chad)

Sage did give MC a choice when she asked if he liked being in charge or letting the woman be in charge. I think that is the closest you're going to get to it. Quinn also might have some kinks, but other than being accommodating when MC roughly grabs her and then also initiating sex on a couple of occasions, she hasn't really expressed much interest in the dom life...yet.

Aside from the MILFs, the ladies are mostly young and somewhat inexperienced themselves, but they are leveling up pretty quickly in college! I just think male dom stuff is more believable with an older, more experienced dude in command. I could, however, see a DIK MC evolving into one after his college life. You'd have to get at least a little brashness in your personality when you're easily smashing that much top quality puss.
Quinn does like a lil power play. But she hasn't gone too extreme. (Her lil forearm to mcs throat in the library)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You know what I see Bacchus. You have no real arguments against it. :rolleyes:

The argument that Josy and Tommy don't like or hate each other doesn't really work here, because it's at least one to two years before college starts and nowhere is it written that Tommy and Josy hated each other from the beginning.:rolleyes:

Of course, my theory could be wrong. But certain clues can be interpreted that way.
OK, let's break it down.

The MC and Zoey lived in a town, could be a small town or a big town, but in either case there are more than likely to be several people capable of buying and willing to buy alcohol for underage teens. Also, regardless of town size, there's a very good chance Josy and Zoey's paths never crossed, especially since they didn't go to the same school which is where they would most likely meet and interact. So, in a town full of people where it's quite easy to not know even 1% of all the people in town, it's very possible that Zoey's friend is anyone other than Josy.

Josy seems to harbour some resentment towards Monica, even though she doesn't get on with her real Mom and seems to accept that her Dad found somebody else, she does not like Monica. Such feelings of resentment would likely have also caused Josy to dislike Tommy in the initial stages of their step relationship because he is inherently associated with Monica whom she does not like. Tommy has also evidently done things and behaved in ways that have further annoyed Josy, so now she doesn't like him for him and not just because he's Monica's son. So the idea that she would dislike Tommy from the beginning is rooted in basic psychology and compounded by what we know of his actions that pissed off Josy.

Furthermore, since Josy does not like Tommy and even rebuffs her Dad when he calls Tommy her "brother", Zoey referring to her friend as having a "brother" who would get them alcohol would not apply to Josy since any friend of Josy's would know she doesn't like referring to him that way, and even in the company of others, Zoey likely wouldn't refer to him that way either if Josy was the friend in question. Also, since Josy does not like Tommy and the two have a habit of snitching on each other, she would likely never have asked Tommy to do that for her knowing full well she'd be giving him ammo to use against her.

The biggest thing is that not every character is connected to everyone else in this game and it would be ridiculous if they were because not only does it make this world seem incredibly small, it also ruins the story and makes it stupidly laughable if there are this many connections between characters who seem entirely disparate.

Reactions: Torpids

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Lynette: "You came to me on my 18th birthday through a sweet woman named Marion-"
Lynette: "-L" (What if L stands not only for Lynette, but also for love?) :unsure:

That Marion is an older woman is also just an assumption you made out of thin air. I don't know if I would call an older woman cute.:rolleyes:
With what certainty do you claim that M stands for Miranda?:unsure:
M could just as easily be Marion. Both names start with M?:rolleyes:

What makes you think it's Miranda's guest house? It just says M, not Miranda.
Lynette: "M had a brilliant idea the other day. They have a guest house on their lot that no one uses."

I even agree with you. (I have not yet discarded my theory that Lynette is Jill's sister).:rolleyes:

The questions are relevant when we learn, for example, Jill's mother's name, Rusty's mother's name, or can connect the name to another person. Serves to solve the mystery. (If you don't ask questions, you don't get answers).;)

Whether you doubt or not is all the same to me. The theory, which you partially agreed with, that a child lived in Bella's house, I did not create.;)
I just embellished it with some creativity.:ROFLMAO:
*Eats popcorn with joy

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
OK, let's break it down.

The MC and Zoey lived in a town, could be a small town or a big town, but in either case there are more than likely to be several people capable of buying and willing to buy alcohol for underage teens. Also, regardless of town size, there's a very good chance Josy and Zoey's paths never crossed, especially since they didn't go to the same school which is where they would most likely meet and interact. So, in a town full of people where it's quite easy to not know even 1% of all the people in town, it's very possible that Zoey's friend is anyone other than Josy.

Josy seems to harbour some resentment towards Monica, even though she doesn't get on with her real Mom and seems to accept that her Dad found somebody else, she does not like Monica. Such feelings of resentment would likely have also caused Josy to dislike Tommy in the initial stages of their step relationship because he is inherently associated with Monica whom she does not like. Tommy has also evidently done things and behaved in ways that have further annoyed Josy, so now she doesn't like him for him and not just because he's Monica's son. So the idea that she would dislike Tommy from the beginning is rooted in basic psychology and compounded by what we know of his actions that pissed off Josy.

Furthermore, since Josy does not like Tommy and even rebuffs her Dad when he calls Tommy her "brother", Zoey referring to her friend as having a "brother" who would get them alcohol would not apply to Josy since any friend of Josy's would know she doesn't like referring to him that way, and even in the company of others, Zoey likely wouldn't refer to him that way either if Josy was the friend in question. Also, since Josy does not like Tommy and the two have a habit of snitching on each other, she would likely never have asked Tommy to do that for her knowing full well she'd be giving him ammo to use against her.

The biggest thing is that not every character is connected to everyone else in this game and it would be ridiculous if they were because not only does it make this world seem incredibly small, it also ruins the story and makes it stupidly laughable if there are this many connections between characters who seem entirely disparate.
I admit that this is all well written. That can also meet everything. I also assume that you have a great knowledge of the game.

What you wrote is all correct, but in the end you don't know if Josy had a grudge against Monica and Tommy from the beginning. And by know, I mean that there is no actual written proof of it. Josy has only said what the current state of affairs is.

Likewise, it is possible that anyone else could have been in a bigger city. But the fact is that DPC explicitly included it in Zoey's review. Is it proof? No. But the very fact that DPC included it gives it meaning. The joke is that if it were someone from a bigger city, it would make it irrelevant and DPC wouldn't have included it.

See the dilemma! We could both be right.;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Lynette: "You came to me on my 18th birthday through a sweet woman named Marion-"
Lynette: "-L" (What if L stands not only for Lynette, but also for love?) :unsure:
It stands for Lynette. It's clearly her sign-off when she finishes a diary entry.

That Marion is an older woman is also just an assumption you made out of thin air. I don't know if I would call an older woman cute.:rolleyes:
As a native English speaker, let me tell you that referring to someone as "a sweet woman" sounds very much like a term of endearment for someone older than you. Given Lynette's age at the time, I'd wager this Marion would have been 30+.

With what certainty do you claim that M stands for Miranda?:unsure:
Because it's right there in the dialogue if you follow it along:

Lynette: "Miranda said I could stay with her family. The tricky part will be hiding it from dad."
Lynette: "And when M's parents find out, they might be a problem too..."

What makes you think it's Miranda's guest house? It just says M, not Miranda.
Because, as per the previous dialogue quote, M does stand for Miranda.

I have not yet discarded my theory that Lynette is Jill's sister.
You should. DPC has made this abundantly clear by their "no incest" rule.

The questions are relevant when we learn, for example, Jill's mother's name, Rusty's mother's name, or can connect the name to another person. Serves to solve the mystery. (If you don't ask questions, you don't get answers).;)
But how does learning Lynette's mother's name help with that? That doesn't have any relation to learning the names of Jill and/or Rusty's mothers since they would be the same or siimlar age to Lynette if she were still alive.

I admit that this is all well written. That can also meet everything. I also assume that you have a great knowledge of the game.

What you wrote is all correct, but in the end you don't know if Josy had a grudge against Monica and Tommy from the beginning. And by know, I mean that there is no actual written proof of it. Josy has only said what the current state of affairs is.

Likewise, it is possible that anyone else could have been in a bigger city. But the fact is that DPC explicitly included it in Zoey's review. Is it proof? No. But the very fact that DPC included it gives it meaning. The joke is that if it were someone from a bigger city, it would make it irrelevant and DPC wouldn't have included it.

See the dilemma! We could both be right.;)
It's not an "explicitly included" line, it's just a line about a common thing for young people growing up; knowing an older person who can buy booze. The problem here, as I see it, is that you're looking at every line as being an explicit hint or clue to something greater when 9 times out of 10, they're just generic, throwaway lines that mean nothing or mean exactly what they say and nothing more.

There's nothing wrong with positing theories, but maybe take a step back once in a while and realise that not everything has a deeper meaning otherwise you start going down these Q-level rabbit holes of conspiracy and congruency when there's nothing there.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
This is getting out of hands. We really need this new update before some people here go completly nuts hahaha

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It stands for Lynette. It's clearly her sign-off when she finishes a diary entry.

As a native English speaker, let me tell you that referring to someone as "a sweet woman" sounds very much like a term of endearment for someone older than you. Given Lynette's age at the time, I'd wager this Marion would have been 30+.

Because it's right there in the dialogue if you follow it along:

Lynette: "Miranda said I could stay with her family. The tricky part will be hiding it from dad."
Lynette: "And when M's parents find out, they might be a problem too..."

Because, as per the previous dialogue quote, M does stand for Miranda.

You should. DPC has made this abundantly clear by their "no incest" rule.

But how does learning Lynette's mother's name help with that? That doesn't have any relation to learning the names of Jill and/or Rusty's mothers since they would be the same or siimlar age to Lynette if she were still alive.

It's not an "explicitly included" line, it's just a line about a common thing for young people growing up; knowing an older person who can buy booze. The problem here, as I see it, is that you're looking at every line as being an explicit hint or clue to something greater when 9 times out of 10, they're just generic, throwaway lines that mean nothing or mean exactly what they say and nothing more.

There's nothing wrong with positing theories, but maybe take a step back once in a while and realise that not everything has a deeper meaning otherwise you start going down these Q-level rabbit holes of conspiracy and congruency when there's nothing there.
Not being a native English speaker, I didn't know that. No problem, my mistake.

That the L stands for Lynette is clear. But what made me see more in it is the hyphen.

Then M will also be Miranda.

If it is Miranda's guest house, then Miranda becomes Josy's mother and my theory of the house near the forest, mountain and lake is back on track.

The Jill thing is not incest yet. As soon as MC and Jill do the horizontal tango, I will discard the Aunt Jill thing. Promise.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Camilla is the best..
beautiful, self-confident, apparently without skeletons in the closet .. fucks with whoever she likes .. plus she seems genuinely interested in the mc .. drunk Mona reveals that they both gave us a nice thought ..
if you don't want problems Camilla is the best ..
I totally agree! It's sad she isn't one of the game's LIs, but I guess it would not make sense as she is fucking with everyone. :KEK:

Nov 23, 2020
Sarah would be a good in-between. No apparent baggage tho She likes to screw with mc like quinn does, but a lil more playful. (Tho it is possible there will be drama with her involvement in whatever mels doing as far as chad)
sarah is a bitch in the soul .. not to be trusted .. she makes you cuckold the moment you are fucking her ..
Camilla is a whole other class ..

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Even my girl Sage gave me a 3/5. I'm still salty af about that. MC apparently needs more training. But given his sex per day average, he should be able to level up before Halloween.

Speaking of which, someone reposted the Sage/Chad flashback scene and she was specifically talking about planning a Halloween party. That gives me hope. At least we know it's a thing at B&R. All we need to do now is reach that point in the school year before the games ends. I think we can do it by episode 12 to 15. I've said this before, but I hope costumes are campus-wide (to include all staff members too!). Bella can dig out her OMG Hawaiian girl outfit, Cathy can be Cruella, and Jade can be Catwoman in tight leather.
he should have just responded!

MC- 3/5 really? do i get an extra point for every HOT i banged tonight?
Sage - quivering voices "ok!"
MC - so 3/5 + the hots i came on tonight makes .... 9/5 nice i broke the scale! (Mel Sarah and Heather he did came over them so i count 3 in there)!

Yes, a 5/5 must be possible!
it is just refuse all other sexual advances so you are not spent when the Sage time comes!

By the way if this continues we should ask for a thread ban for Dalli the troll and Holy_bachus is caretaker that keeps feeding him!

enough i even stop posting here as regularly cause i can not keep up, neither with the amount of new posts or with the crazy!

at least interwined today was fun except for the NTR crowd that decided to show up... gezzz!

• Haha
Reactions: MelonGod

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
he should have just responded!

MC- 3/5 really? do i get an extra point for every HOT i banged tonight?
Sage - quivering voices "ok!"
MC - so 3/5 + the hots i came on tonight makes .... 9/5 nice i broke the scale! (Mel Sarah and Heather he did came over them so i count 3 in there)!

it is just refuse all other sexual advances so you are not spent when the Sage time comes!
Yeah, if only Sage knew just how many HOT sisters MC tagged before he got to her! :eek:

By the way if this continues we should ask for a thread ban for Dalli the troll and Holy_bachus is caretaker that keeps feeding him!
No one getting thread banned. I hate that shit. If people don't like someone's theories then just put them on ignore. No snitching to get people removed.

Reactions: dalli_x

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
Why does everybody assume that the MC do not know his own mother's full name? Because they do not mention it? Well, no one mentions Niel's or the MC's full name, but I'm pretty sure he knows it.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
Somehow DPC seems to have something against last names. There are only a few that we know of.
Yes, I noticed. But, I think this is intetional to keep us guessing. Never the less mother's full name is something you know. I know that this is fiction, but so far the story did not trail off too far from reality. I would be dissapointed very much in DPC if it will be revealed that Lynette was part of either the B or the R family. That is just stupid. IMHO

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes