Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You forgot the best part.

It'll be "Really? Man my sister got knocked up by some dude who's been working on my dad's hotels and then she died during childbirth giving birth to a bastard. And so we cucked that son of a bitch out of millions from his inheritance and only gave him 5000 measely bucks, the poor bastard. Aahahahahaha.".
Shit fappy, I'm out of reactions. :KEK:

But he can also add: "Also, he was in line to marry the Royce heiress, but since he's a bastard and the Royce's look down upon such things as a child born out of wedlock, I'm in line to dick the bitch." :KEK:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
We don't know if Lynette had any siblings, brother or sister, as it hasn't been mentioned, but if she did and Lynette was a Burgmeister, then that brother or sister could be Rusty's Dad or Mom and the MC's Uncle or Aunt, and if Lynette was the first born then that would technically make the MC the direct descendant of the family line.
In the flashback to Lynette talking about running away she does mention her sister.

Reactions: KaiserST and Casmyr

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Shit fappy, I'm out of reactions. :KEK:

But he can also add: "Also, he was in line to marry the Royce heiress, but since he's a bastard and the Royce's look down upon such things as a child born out of wedlock, I'm in line to dick the bitch." :KEK:
At that point they just look at each other with that "oh shit" realization face at each other.

And they laugh and clink beers. "family comes first". A naked, drunk as fuck Derek rolls by in the background like tumbleweed in a cowboy film.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
shit I just started playing that game thanks for the heads-up
Well, it's a great game otherwise and it's in my top 5, but that thing whole scene was weird, but I guess it was necessary because it explains things that aren't really clear during the story and everything clicks in place and you're like "Oh shit."

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
At that point they just look at each other with that "oh shit" realization face at each other.

And they laugh and clink beers. "family comes first". A naked, drunk as fuck Derek rolls by in the background like tumbleweed in a cowboy film.
Meanwhile, John Boy bangs Elena against the wall again. :KEK:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Well, it's a great game otherwise and it's in my top 5, but that thing whole scene was weird, but I guess it was necessary because it explains things that aren't really clear during the story and everything clicks in place and you're like "Oh shit."
well I'm at the point where you drink wine with Jeane and carry her to bed
also
I have a strong hunch MC and Rusty will talk about their families and background
and Rusty won't be pissed off about the whole Lynnete thing
if he is connected to it

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Speaking of flashbacks. It just occurred to me that Zoey was the mc's only friend through all of high school.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Speaking of flashbacks. It just occurred to me that Zoey was the mc's only friend through all of high school.
She is, thats why they were so close, which is why it feels like her presence in the story isn't over.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You guys think mc is gonna stop using his dead mom as a get laid pass? The only girl it hasn't worked on yet is Jill and thats because of the chastity belt Bella strapped on her.
Wait til he finds out his mom is alive, and all the girls give their pussy pass to Derek instead.

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She is, thats why they were so close, which is why it feels like her presence in the story isn't over.
She could always come back to give him some closure on their relationship which will help him with another relationship, but other than that I don't see her serving any other purpose.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
she could make an appearance (having created the model is also little effort for DPC), but little else.

the relationship is given up by both of them, they haven't heard from each other for a long time and both have made other choices in the meantime.

of course to get to 20 chapters she can also be useful to distract us a bit

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She probably left after graduation. Is going to come back at the end of mc's first year with a child and take his 5k cheq for child support
:unsure: :unsure: I don't think so, Neil hadn't warned MC to use a condom yet, so I'd say it went well.:cool:

how likely do you think a 'compulsory' pregnancy is between now and the end of the game? on several occasions we can't really choose even the very safe maneuver of pulling it out at the last minute:geek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
:unsure: :unsure: I don't think so, Neil hadn't warned MC to use a condom yet, so I'd say it went well.:cool:

how likely do you think a 'compulsory' pregnancy is between now and the end of the game? on several occasions we can't really choose even the very safe maneuver of pulling it out at the last minute:geek:
Yeah all the girls have been pretty insistent on the mc cumming inside.
It'd be pretty funny if one of the girls asked mc for cash to buy plan b.
Dpc could make a mini game out of it

• Haha
Reactions: Razrback16
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes