shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This is probably the most relevant bit here. Maya doesn't like the HOTs to begin with, and after Quinn's shit and the tuition shit, its extremely unlikely Maya is going to suck it up and go back to them, even with Daddy breathing down her neck.
Staying with the HOTs has one major advantage, her dad can’t come snooping around.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Staying with the HOTs has one major advantage, her dad can’t come snooping around.
Right, but I don't think Maya is going to be able to be rational about the HOTs anytime soon. I'm sort of expecting Josy or MC to actually mention the advantage of staying with the HOTs, but Maya having a visceral "fuck those sluts" sort of reaction.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Why not? A lesbian living in a sorority house?
I mean the dad can't come snooping around because the HOTs would tell him to fuck off.

Right, but I don't think Maya is going to be able to be rational about the HOTs anytime soon. I'm sort of expecting Josy or MC to actually mention the advantage of staying with the HOTs, but Maya having a visceral "fuck those sluts" sort of reaction.
I'm thinking her bridges are burnt, she'll be going back to her dorm, and her shadow will eventually follow, unless they have a falling out over some girl bullshit and then Josy can float in the HOTs pool and shit (I don't mean literally shit, if she shat in the pool she'd probably be considered worse than Dawe who only pissed in it)...

onemadvagabond

Mar 2, 2021
Josy joining the HOTs and moving into the sorority while Maya quitting the HOTs and staying in the dorm room kind of solves Maya's problem with dad, at least temporarily. As long as Josy doesn't spend a bunch of time in Maya dorm, there isn't much chance of dad catching them in the act.

As unrealistic as it is for an older adult male to be allowed free reign inside a student dorm with girls, it's even more unrealistic that he would be allowed to just stroll on in to a sorority house whenever he feels like it. Dad would have to be incredibly lucky to nab Maya and Josy in flagrante delicto. The man has to work at a job and manage his own life. Exactly how much time does he expect to spend on campus hoping to catch them? It's just not realistic for him to travel to B&R every night or every weekend. And someone would eventually report him to security for creeping around campus.
I just joined this site. Usually just read a bit of a thread here and there to get info etc, but need to jump in on this Maya/Josy/MC against Daddy discussion. Lot's of speculation and the whole Maya stay in dorm Josy got to HOT's so they don't get seen by Daddy seems popular.

It seems to me a that many have not played to the last few scenes in a long time or they don't read the dialogue that DPC put in the game. Josy/Maya/MC are going back to the dorm per Josy's suggestion and daddy was sitting on Maya's bed after letting himself in waiting. If it does not come to a head in the beginning of ch.7, it's because DPC decided to put in a detour for the couple and their friend or the throuple that takes them someplace else or any number of a dozen things I can think of considering how DPC's mind works. I hope for MC kicking Daddy's ass is the scene is what we actually get.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Imagine that the last image that DPC publishes is of Maya in the HOT uniform, I see it, that day there will be 100 new pages talking about Maya

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
After what she's told both Josy and the MC, I doubt either of them would even think to suggest that Maya goes back to the HOTs. What seems most logical and rational, albeit difficult for their relationship, is for Josy to remain a HOT and therefore move in to the house. That might be what gets suggested after whatever happens with Maya's Dad and it's what Josy will do. It would also be best if the suggestion comes from the MC, but if it came from Maya it could add a lot to the relationship drama.

Unless it's Quinn who intercepts him, her evil mind would possibly see it as an opportunity to fuck with Maya even more...
If it were Arieth she'd probably try to fuck him.

I just joined this site. Usually just read a bit of a thread here and there to get info etc, but need to jump in on this Maya/Josy/MC against Daddy discussion. Lot's of speculation and the whole Maya stay in dorm Josy got to HOT's so they don't get seen by Daddy seems popular.

It seems to me a that many have not played to the last few scenes in a long time or they don't read the dialogue that DPC put in the game. Josy/Maya/MC are going back to the dorm per Josy's suggestion and daddy was sitting on Maya's bed after letting himself in waiting. If it does not come to a head in the beginning of ch.7, it's because DPC decided to put in a detour for the couple and their friend or the throuple that takes them someplace else or any number of a dozen things I can think of considering how DPC's mind works. I hope for MC kicking Daddy's ass is the scene is what we actually get.
I think a detour of some sort seems very possible, particularly one that will keep Josy from being discovered by Maya's Dad but they will know that Maya's Dad was in her room, either by finding him in the room or elsewhere, and this will lead to Josy staying with the HOTs as a means of hiding out.

I've also thought that maybe he won't be in the room and they won't know, but these days I consider Maya and the MC having a confrontation with him while Josy hides out the way to be better.

Imagine that the last image that DPC publishes is of Maya in the HOT uniform, I see it, that day there will be 100 new pages talking about Maya
And then when we play the episode we find out she was just trying on Josy's uniform. ;)

Reactions: onemadvagabond

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

I view it as a win either way. If this is the moment DPC chooses to bring everything to a head, then good because I'm thoroughly tired of this drama storyline with the dad. If they somehow weasel their way out of it, then they can proceed with the plan of Josy living at the HOTs and Maya in her dorm. I'm sure MC would let the girls hang out in his room at the DIK mansion whenever they want. Heather does it all of the time. As soon as MC gets some goddamn curtains, he won't have to worry about anyone peeping in on him. :giggle:

onemadvagabond

Mar 2, 2021
After what she's told both Josy and the MC, I doubt either of them would even think to suggest that Maya goes back to the HOTs. What seems most logical and rational, albeit difficult for their relationship, is for Josy to remain a HOT and therefore move in to the house. That might be what gets suggested after whatever happens with Maya's Dad and it's what Josy will do. It would also be best if the suggestion comes from the MC, but if it came from Maya it could add a lot to the relationship drama.

If it were Arieth she'd probably try to fuck him.

I think a detour of some sort seems very possible, particularly one that will keep Josy from being discovered by Maya's Dad but they will know that Maya's Dad was in her room, either by finding him in the room or elsewhere, and this will lead to Josy staying with the HOTs as a means of hiding out.

I've also thought that maybe he won't be in the room and they won't know, but these days I consider Maya and the MC having a confrontation with him while Josy hides out the way to be better.

And then when we play the episode we find out she was just trying on Josy's uniform. ;)
I view it as a win either way. If this is the moment DPC chooses to bring everything to a head, then good because I'm thoroughly tired of this drama storyline with the dad. If they somehow weasel their way out of it, then they can proceed with the plan of Josy living at the HOTs and Maya in her dorm. I'm sure MC would let the girls hang out in his room at the DIK mansion whenever they want. Heather does it all of the time. As soon as MC gets some goddamn curtains, he won't have to worry about anyone peeping in on him. :giggle:

Having gotten a feel of DPC's way of doing things, I can see three plausible paths he could come up with. MC and Daddy confrontation leading to MC helping Maya using his inheritance. The Daddy waiting in the dorm is a foreshadow from a later chapter, or they go to the dorm, Maya in the lead, MC second and Josy third. Maya sounds the surprise and MC stops Josy before he enters the dorm with Maya to head off Daddy's suspicion.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes