Nov 12, 2020
Want to know whats weird? I haven't wiped in over a decade, unless I'm overseas. Over here in Japan, all the toilets have bidets. I just crank the water pressure the max and let it blast my butthole.
Never had the opportunity to use it, but I recently heard I'm missing out on something.
Yeah, it does. A knife with kd is fucking weird. Using a fork with chicken nuggets is fucking weird. And I occasonally use a fok and knife with fucking pizza(the occasion is reheated because I find to thoroughly reheat it's too fucking hot coming out of a nuker to use just hands) and people find that fucking weird. But macaroni and chicken nuggets, that's way fucking weirder than pizza.
USING CUTLERY IS NOT WEIRD WHEN EATING FOOD!

• Haha
Reactions: shinkei and Casmyr

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
So I'm getting near to finishing reconstructing my main playthrough. And I'm at the lunch scene the day after Quinn gets mugged/Sage gets dumped.

Does it crack anybody up how no one seems to know how to eat food in B&R? I just realized Sage in this scene is the first person I've seen eating normally. Just using her fork to eat her macoroni. Meanwhile Quinn and MC are eating macaroni with a knife and fork. And Mel and Sarah is using a knife and fork for... chicken nuggets.

I can't help but laugh everytime I see how silly they look at food scenes. Its like watching 7 years play at being adults.
A lot of these games definitely have their quirks that challenge the devs, like since we're on food... pancakes.... pancakes everywhere. I haven't been playing these types of games very long but damn, I've seen sooooo many pancakes. Must be a super-easy-to-work-with food.

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
Hi guys, release time is dawning upon us, can somebody please upload their non-modded saves of both chick and dik paths pls

lost my V6 full game non modded zip including saves :(

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Beta testing and proofreading have started!
Stay tuned for a release date. I will update you as soon as I know more.

Preliminary changelog
Please note, the changelog might change slightly before release as a result of beta testing.

Added Episode 7 that includes

• 3723 renders
  • 836 GUI elements
  • 34 2D-art pieces
  • 250 animations
  • 22 songs
  • 20 sound effects

• Lowered the volume of the intro splash screen and made its sound level controlled by the SFX channel.
  • Set the powersave option to disabled by default to favor performance over energy settings.
  • Updated the money system backend.
  • Replaced the animations for the main girl episode report and updated the design.
  • Added a presplash loading image.
  • Added a skip 5 pages at the time button for the Save/Load screen.
  • Disabled right-clicking the Skip button to skip to the next choice.
  • The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
  • The quick menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
  • Fixed an issue with autosaving, causing a lag spike during choices during animations.
  • To reduce lag, autosaving is now less frequent. There's an option in the Preferences menu to remove Autosaving and thus remove lag spikes.
  • Fixed a rare bug with Shuffle.
  • Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly talk to Nick during the free-roam event at the DIKs in episode 6.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 6 where Jill's piano scene wouldn't play if you chose to sit with Sage & Quinn for lunch and wasn't Sage's fuck buddy.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 3 where Quinn's text message would cause an error if you entered and exited Jill's chat first.
  • Fixed a bug with the episode report for Jill in episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue where playing a song for the bushes in Dungeons and Gremlins didn't show Moria appearing.
  • Fixed an issue with a special render causing Tommy to disappear momentarily in the first free-roam event of episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue with the oversized text for a subset of work tasks in the mansion mini-game.
  • Corrected typos in episodes 1-6

Nov 12, 2020

Preliminary changelog
Please note, the changelog might change slightly before release as a result of beta testing.

• 3723 renders
  • 836 GUI elements
  • 34 2D-art pieces
  • 250 animations
  • 22 songs
  • 20 sound effects

• Lowered the volume of the intro splash screen and made its sound level controlled by the SFX channel.
  • Set the powersave option to disabled by default to favor performance over energy settings.
  • Replaced the animations for the main girl episode report and updated the design.
  • The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
  • The quick menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
  • Fixed an issue with autosaving, causing a lag spike during choices during animations.
  • To reduce lag, autosaving is now less frequent. There's an option in the Preferences menu to remove Autosaving and thus remove lag spikes.
  • Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly talk to Nick during the free-roam event at the DIKs in episode 6.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 6 where Jill's piano scene wouldn't play if you chose to sit with Sage & Quinn for lunch and wasn't Sage's fuck buddy.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 3 where Quinn's text message would cause an error if you entered and exited Jill's chat first.
  • Fixed an issue where playing a song for the bushes in Dungeons and Gremlins didn't show Moria appearing.
  • Fixed an issue with a special render causing Tommy to disappear momentarily in the first free-roam event of episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue with the oversized text for a subset of work tasks in the mansion mini-game.
250 animations? DPC just made a movie for episode 7

All right, who of those Beta testers wants to give up their work for me instead. I'll happily give you money for it ;)

Mar 18, 2019

Preliminary changelog

• 3723 renders
  • 836 GUI elements
  • 34 2D-art pieces
  • 250 animations
  • 22 songs
  • 20 sound effects

It is almost time

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes