Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
In fact Tybalt is not blackmailing her. He has declared himself ready to intercede to avoid the lawsuit without asking for anything in return. He has advised her to stop seeing MC (and in consideration of what Mc has done anyway the advice is legitimate) and has complained about how he doesn't feel appreciated by Jill for all he has done for her.

Is moral blackmail, but he never threatened anything.

If he had avoided lying in my opinion Tybalt would have won, if he had accused Mc of compromising the Preps fundraising what could have been said to him?

it is only that lie that hands victory to MC: there was no fire.

Then Tybalt can try anything with Jill as he is a moron, but as he has no chance of success it is meaningless.

betrayal is a common occurrence in a couple, but I would not say it is painless, many relationships end with the first open betrayal.
I'm sorry, felice, but this is just a stupid take. Just because Tybalt is taking the "wink-wink" subtle approach doesn't change that fact he's blackmailing her. Technicalities can go fuck themselves.

Has it hit anyone you know?:oops:
Yeap. Where I got the image from. Don't ask any even remotely dumb shit right now, I guess.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm sorry, felice, but this is just a stupid take. Just because Tybalt is taking the "wink-wink" subtle approach doesn't change that fact he's blackmailing her. Technicalities can go fuck themselves.
in my opinion you are wrong

Jill does not react as someone who has been blackmailed, for her Tybalt is not the problem, in fact she is very grateful to him.
I would hope that Jill would never have accepted a real blackmail.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
who the fuck is nicole
I know others have answered this for you, but I don't think they've done it justice.

To say, "Envy from the Pink Rose" isn't anywhere near enough of an answer.

If you're saying you don't know who Nicole is, it means you didn't chat with this woman on Swyper (twice), meet up with her at MacAllen's Bar and make out with her on your birthday, then go home to her place with Sandy and fuck both of their brains out in arguably the best threesome in the game so far. I know you didn't do this, because if you did, you would not be here asking, "Who the fuck is Nicole"!

Am I the only one who thinks the MC acted like a pussy and all over dramatic after that? Boy, non of the girls lied to you, they said they were dating someone else. Besides, you have the possibility of a threesome and you start crying like something terrible would have happened.
No, you are most definitely not the only one!

Weeeeeeeeeeeell, we could say that, yes. But let's not forget that we would have to be in the place where the protagonists were before trying to "criticize" their actions. I mean, I know it's a work of fiction, but we have a great affinity for the way the characters were implemented for us. I really like history, it is fun and gives you many options and complications along the way, if you think about some things you might realize that... They are surreal, and that's fine, because when I really play these games (personally) I try to escape from "reality" so to speak by living another funnier story, I am not looking to find a super realistic story where the protagonists make perfect decisions. But we also have to think about our situation, it's easy for us (as viewers) to say that we wouldn't do a certain thing if we were there, but that's the point... We are not there, that's why they give us options of what we want to do. That does not really mean that we could not question the actions of certain characters, but it does raise the possibility that we would have to live that fictitious situation to really know what to do.
No idea what you're talking about but a story doesn't need to be "realistic" to be well written.
The game straddles a number of genres, and depending on your taste, you may find it spot on, or you may find it unconvincing.

Ever watched Scooby-Doo? It usually involves a fun but somewhat serious mystery which the gang solves and explains at the end. The clues are there and it's fun to guess them. At the same time, you have Scoobs and Shaggy doing some insanely stupid shit that usually plays out for the best by the end, and they often eat more than their body weights combined in hot dogs, hamburgers or who knows what.

That's kinda how you need to interpret some of the scenes in this game. Some are serious, some are crazy. Does a toothbrush really make a loud pop when you pull it out of your ass? I don't want to know, but I laughed. Can a student throw a can of soda at a teacher and run away taunting her? Not in the real world. Does it matter? No. Is it fun. Yes. Can you dig it? That's down to you.

It's pretty clear that Jill has never told Tybalt off or made it very clear to him that she has no interest in him in the time that they've known each other which is why Tybalt believes he has a chance with her. Had Jill properly rejected Tybalt and asked to be left alone would Tybalt have bothered trying to get under her good grace or even attempt to blackmail her? I doubt it.
The only time I can remember her telling him off was very mild (on Rooster):

Jill: "Did you just flag Fuckface's post as harassment?"
Tybalt: "No, that wasn't me. What do you say to my proposal?"
Jill: "It's my cluck. I can see that it was you. Please, be nice to people I care about."

Like I mentioned earlier, I don't think Tibbs cares about Jill's intent anymore. He's blackmailing her, and he knows it. He's past Jill coming around, now he's forcing it.

The very fact that he's blackmailing her now throws out any potential of Jill coming around to him, beyond some stockholm syndrome shit. So now, he's getting what he wants, his way. Which brings us back to "start small, normalize, increase.

The key point to all this that you're missing, felice, and this is the answer to all your "but it won't work" questions: Tibbs is a fucking moron.
The whole Tybalt blackmailing Jill is not about love. Tybalt is the typical snob who wants to have a status symbol with Jill Royce. That he once sniffed Jill's panties only proves that the guy is not quite right in the head. Also, don't forget that Jill has a nice life insurance policy as an inheritance from her sister.
I think it's all about prestige and money. It's not that stupid that Tybald thinks he can get away with blackmail. And if he does, DPC has made a mistake with the names. Then Tybalt should be called Stan Laurel. (Dick and Doof) :ROFLMAO:
I definitely think thats part of it. Like, he's in love with her partly because of the prestige and money. But its also pretty obvious he's actually just infatuated with her as well.

Both are true.
if it's all about money, what's the point in fucking a jill photo watermelon? I don’t think he would be proud of it, telling her, look what I did with the watermelon - you want to have a threesome with us
I'm pretty sure Tybalt is smitten with Jill. His goofy efforts to get her attention, and the things like him getting caught in the background of Jill's Rooster post perving on her when she's sunbathing. He wasn't doing that for prestigious reasons...

Think about it, a buxom babe is staying in your dorm and you see her on a regular basis, you'd start to enjoy meeting up with her. Look at all the people here smitten with her just from playing this game! If she put out, and didn't look hideous from time-to-time, even more players would be on team Jill. :sneaky:

I can answer ur first number 2, Lily likes fucking with quinn simular to the way quinn likes fucking with everyone else.
Edit: plus she knows a games being played and already told cam they they should watch out for their fellow sisters and giving where she works, in that line of work those girls watch out for each other, its pretty common.
I don't think Lily fucks with Quinn the way Quinn fucks with others.

Quinn enjoys making people feel uncomfortable for the sake of it.

Lily was just calling Quinn out on things she deserved to be called out on.

I've said it before, but the HOTs would benefit from a person like Lily in a position of authority; she cares for the girls well-being, just like she does at the Pink Rose.

Unless you go around sticking your finger up her ass (I know it's tempting), she's a sweet girl.

Have you guys just ever been a total bitch to Sage? Like when she sits at your table in ep1 don't even look at her. When Chad grabs her like the alpha he is just quietly sit back and eat your plastic burger and watered down coke.
Yes, I played a total pussy run once (skipped through a lot of dialogue though), just kept the mc's head down and studied hard. He saw less tail than Magnar!

View attachment 1137712
Lots of people are commenting on what's going on with Jill's expression.

She does look a little pissed, but I would be pretty annoyed if it's another scene with her and Tybalt and she's fallen in the water and she's removing her clothes to get them dry. :rolleyes:

My take is that it's a look of determination. She's got a plan for the mc and she means to see it through, she's decided to take the relationship to the next level, and this romantic spot by the river is just the right location to set the mood. :love: Oh shit, was that a pig I just saw flying overhead?

Or perhaps, once she becomes comfortable with sex, she might like having a guy with that kind of experience since he must be doing something right if he's able to satisfy that many ladies. ;)
Yep, can totally see that happening. :LOL:

In fact Tybalt is not blackmailing her. He has declared himself ready to intercede to avoid the lawsuit without asking for anything in return. He has advised her to stop seeing MC (and in consideration of what Mc has done anyway the advice is legitimate) and has complained about how he doesn't feel appreciated by Jill for all he has done for her.

Is moral blackmail, but he never threatened anything.

If he had avoided lying in my opinion Tybalt would have won, if he had accused Mc of compromising the Preps fundraising what could have been said to him?

it is only that lie that hands victory to MC: there was no fire.

Then Tybalt can try anything with Jill as he is a moron, but as he has no chance of success it is meaningless.
Tybalt tries to paint it like it's all Trent's fault and he (Tybalt) is doing his best to help Jill out and all (we obviously know it's bullshit but Jill falls for it). But the final words in the conversation are 100% blackmail:

Tybalt: "Well, I can make sure we drop all of it. For you."
Tybalt: "No lawsuits, no police reports, no nothing..."
Tybalt: "And, in return, maybe you could do a few things that are right, for me?"
Jill: "Yes, of course. What are they?"

Jill you big-boobed, dumb bitch! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
in my opinion you are wrong

Jill does not react as someone who has been blackmailed, for her Tybalt is not the problem, in fact she is very grateful to him.
I would hope that Jill would never have accepted a real blackmail.
Jill: I can't see you anymore.
MC: What's going on?
Jill: I wasn't going to tell you like this. Crap!
Jill: That's so insensitive.
Jill: But I've been trying to find a moment to say it to y ou all week now.
Jill: And I just blurted it out without thinking.

MC: I'm confused. Why can't you see me anymore?
Jill: I promised Tybalt.
MC: Huh? Why would you promise that?
Jill: Because if I don't, he's going to file a police report and sue you for starting the fire in the mansion.

Sure, believe what you want, my dude. I'll stay here outside of lala land.

Reactions: ename144

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm not surprised that Dev is banning. Since people are overly asking when a new update will be. Although it was written when the exact information about new update would come out.

I understand this is such a great game.. but a little patience, folks. ;)

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I know others have answered this for you, but I don't think they've done it justice.

To say, "Envy from the Pink Rose" isn't anywhere near enough of an answer.

If you're saying you don't know who Nicole is, it means you didn't chat with this woman on Swyper (twice), meet up with her at MacAllen's Bar and make out with her on your birthday, then go home to her place with Sandy and fuck both of their brains out in arguably the best threesome in the game so far. I know you didn't do this, because if you did, you would not be here asking, "Who the fuck is Nicole"!

No, you are most definitely not the only one!

The game straddles a number of genres, and depending on your taste, you may find it spot on, or you may find it unconvincing.

Ever watched Scooby-Doo? It usually involves a fun but somewhat serious mystery which the gang solves and explains at the end. The clues are there and it's fun to guess them. At the same time, you have Scoobs and Shaggy doing some insanely stupid shit that usually plays out for the best by the end, and they often eat more than their body weights combined in hot dogs, hamburgers or who knows what.

That's kinda how you need to interpret some of the scenes in this game. Some are serious, some are crazy. Does a toothbrush really make a loud pop when you pull it out of your ass? I don't want to know, but I laughed. Can a student throw a can of soda at a teacher and run away taunting her? Not in the real world. Does it matter? No. Is it fun. Yes. Can you dig it? That's down to you.

The only time I can remember her telling him off was very mild (on Rooster):

Jill: "Did you just flag Fuckface's post as harassment?"
Tybalt: "No, that wasn't me. What do you say to my proposal?"
Jill: "It's my cluck. I can see that it was you. Please, be nice to people I care about."

I'm pretty sure Tybalt is smitten with Jill. His goofy efforts to get her attention, and the things like him getting caught in the background of Jill's Rooster post perving on her when she's sunbathing. He wasn't doing that for prestigious reasons...

Think about it, a buxom babe is staying in your dorm and you see her on a regular basis, you'd start to enjoy meeting up with her. Look at all the people her smitten with her just from playing this game! If she put out, and didn't look hideous from time-to-time, even more players would be on team Jill. :sneaky:

I don't think Lily fucks with Quinn the way Quinn fucks with others.

Quinn enjoys making people feel uncomfortable for the sake of it.

Lily was just calling Quinn out on things she deserved to be called out on.

I've said it before, but the HOTs would benefit from a person like Lily in a position of authority; she cares for the girls well-being, just like she does at the Pink Rose.

Unless you go around sticking your finger up her ass (I know it's tempting), she's a sweet girl.

Yes, I played a total pussy run once (skipped through a lot of dialogue though), just kept the mc's head down and studied hard. He saw less tail than Magnar!

Lots of people are commenting on what's going on with Jill's expression.

She does look a little pissed, but I would be pretty annoyed if it's another scene with her and Tybalt and she's fallen in the water and she's removing them to get them dry. :rolleyes:

My take is that is a look of determination. She's got a plan for the mc and she mean to see it through, she's decided to take the relationship to the next level, and this romantic spot by the river is just the right location to set the mood. :love: Oh shit, was that a pig I just saw flying overhead?

Yep, can totally see that happening. :LOL:

Tybalt tries to paint it like it's all Trent's fault and he (Tybalt) is doing his best to help Jill out and all (we obviously know it's bullshit but Jill falls for it). But the final words in the conversation are 100% blackmail:

Tybalt: "And, in return, maybe you could do a few things that are right, for me?"

The Trent thing is an addtional bit later on. Tybalt starts out saying the appropriate response is to sue MC, and that he's only been holding back until now because of Jill. He later adds that Trent thinks they should sue MC. But its very clear the lawsuit is coming from Tybalt, and that Trent is gung ho for it.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I'm not surprised that Dev is banning. Since people are overly asking when a new update will be. Although it was written when the exact information about new update would come out.

When you have over 10,000 patrons you can afford to lose a few assholes who can't take a hint.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
betrayal is a common occurrence in a couple, but I would not say it is painless, many relationships end with the first open betrayal.
Which was my point, leaving, or being told to get out and being gone for a good amount of time, and apparently no contact, is a good sign that it wasn't something trivial.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Let me tell you something our Uncle Fappybeard is not a retard who's gonna spam update when?
in the Discord
but I can't say that for other people

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1137878

DPC getting trigger happy in the lead up to ep7. :KEK:

And people wonder why I haven't supported yet.
That is so disheartening to see. :cautious: smh

I get that it's frustrating to see "dumb" questions, but banning paying customers for such small infractions is not a good thing for any creator. I suppose it is inevitable when you achieve this level of income and acclaim. Just sad to see.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

It doesn't seem to me the reaction that any ordinary person, even more so Jill as she was described to us, would have when faced with blackmail.

If Tybalt was the problem, why wouldn't she talk to the other Preps?

Then again, it could be that I don't want to give in to the fact that she's been turned into a complete imbecile eh...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The Trent thing is an addtional bit later on. Tybalt starts out saying the appropriate response is to sue MC, and that he's only been holding back until now because of Jill. He later adds that Trent thinks they should sue MC. But its very clear the lawsuit is coming from Tybalt, and that Trent is gung ho for it.
That's not how I read it. After listing a litany of crimes (some real, some bullshit):

Tybalt: "The only logical way to combat this is to press charges."​
Jill: "No, Tybalt! Don't you dare do that to him."​
Tybalt: "See, I knew you would side with him and that's why I've been holding back."​
Tybalt: "All because of you."​
Jill: "And I thank you for it. You're doing the right thing."​
Tybalt: "But I talked to Trent and he's not as noble as I am. He says we should press charges."​
Jill: "Trent said that?"​
Tybalt: "Yes, he's adamant and very petty. So extremely petty! I was shocked!"​
Jill: "Let me talk to Trent, I'm sure we can come to an understanding without lawsuits."​
Tybalt: "I can handle Trent for you. He'll listen to reason, if I really explain it to him."​

I love how Tybalt says that Trent can be extremely pretty. Does that mean he knows his own actions are petty. Does he look in the mirror each night and each morning and cry about what a loser he is? I hope so. :p

It doesn't seem to me the reaction that any ordinary person, even more so Jill as she was described to us, would have when faced with blackmail.

If Tybalt was the problem, why wouldn't she talk to the other Preps?

Then again, it could be that I don't want to give in to the fact that she's been turned into a complete imbecile eh...
I think Jill honestly believes that Tybalt thinks he's helping her by trying to remove the bad influence that is the MC, and she in turn is trying to help the mc by accepting Tybalt's help.

I don't think Jill thinks Tybalt is blackmailing her. She's a little simple...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I get that it's frustrating to see "dumb" questions, but banning paying customers for such small infractions is not a good thing for any creator. I suppose it is inevitable when you achieve this level of income and acclaim. Just sad to see.
I admit, it's a bit wrong. But everyone has their patience with people.

It is enough to carefully read the posts that Dev gives us. Then everyone will know what and when. And don't make spam with ''dumb'' questions.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
That is so disheartening to see. :cautious: smh

I would suggest that DPC is trying to get the next Episode out and that people are wasting his time with things he has specifically asked them not to waste his time with. This game is one hell of a lot of work to produce. I'd probably lose my patience faster than he has. We're only getting one side of the story here, which is that someone was removed as a patron. There's another side to it that we're not getting, which is the one that we won't get from anyone here. I don't believe for a minute that anyone was removed for one transgression.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes