ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm not putting her on a high pedestal, DPC already has, and yeah, those guys she dated before more than likely acted like douchebags because that's the point. The MC is different than them, more genuine and sincere, and that's why she likes him so much, she makes that clear on the tennis date as well:

View attachment 1139051 View attachment 1139052 View attachment 1139053 View attachment 1139054 View attachment 1139055 View attachment 1139056 View attachment 1139057
Whatever Man:). I know if I'm wrong I won't cry about it, surely will feel less interest toward her,but you will be the one who will be disappointed , if she turn out to be not a virgin.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm seeing bad proportion, that's all. Not the thiccness of pelvis but its height in this case. Look at this woman somewhat close to Jill's body type:

See all that space between her waist and legs? I'm sincerely glad that you've finished 5 grade but I'm afraid you've been not thorough enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
She didn't Beat me :ROFLMAO:. look how sweaty She is, I can wait to make her sweat under different exercise :ROFLMAO::devilish:
You will be drained all right Jill:devilish:.
View attachment 1139031
View attachment 1139033
I went for a quick best of 3 match, and I swear the god, she was stronger opponent this time. I had like 4 times 40-40 with her in the last set. :ROFLMAO:.
and this for just bonus
View attachment 1139038
View attachment 1139040

She should have worn this Pink thong instead, well may be for the second game
:love:
View attachment 1139043
It seems we have similar tastes, at least in this game

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Signature. Google Sergei Lenin if you are eager to see more of that girl or whatever.
Ok, i give up. I searched for almost 20 mins and i think i saw like 50 new pair of boobs every minute. Is too much, i need to stop or i will became gay or something.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
When I see Jill I don't know why but I just see a skank kardashian vibe. ( I will still be nice to her) I guess it's just the body type and look that reminds me of that talentless subhuman family. Anytime I see a character model that looks close to them I'm turned off by it. I'm weird I know. When I first started playing these VN games there was a character in a game that looked close to an ex I hate. I didn't even finish it. Couldn't be enough of an asshole to her so I quit.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
a 21-year-old, good-looking, virgin girl I think is quite rare.

in a context like BADIK even more so.

But then: does it matter?
normally I’d say no. But it really does seem to matter to many people that she is in fact a virgin.

Which I don’t really understand. Jade isn’t any less sexy or desirable because she slept with Burke. Neither is Isabella for sleeping with her husband or Sage with Chad. Or Josy or Riona and Camilla and all the other HOTs with all the dudes they have been with before.

i definitely don’t understand the virgin obsession. And virgin sex is usually awkward and uncomfortable too

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
speaking of shaving .. do you think josy's question will have different consequences based on the answer we give? it would be nice as a thing .. totally useless but, nice ..
Hmm, I don't know, may be. here is a Response from a similar question toward DPC. based on this answer, I say it's possible

What happened to Isabella’s pubic hair?

Hairstyles, be they normal or pubic, will change during the course of the game. Women shave and change their looks in real life, and I want that to be the case in the game. If it's removed, it doesn’t mean it won’t come back at a later point, and vice versa.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
i definitely don’t understand the virgin obsession. And virgin sex is usually awkward and uncomfortable too
I'm sure there are people out there into what equates to forced sex with blood and pain. That's probably why they are playing games. It allows them that fantasy without the possibility of statutory rape charges. By the time a girl reaches 18 (usually younger) the hymen has usually disappeared and she has probably used fingers or toys or something that would make penetration less painful.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes