sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
No, you are incorrect on that. The moment Tybalt chose to slap the MC, he assaulted the MC and if the players choose to punch him back, that's called self defense. Legally, if you so much as place even a pinky on another individual without their permission, you've committed assault and the other person has the legal right to defend themselves in proportion to that. Tybalt slapped like a bitch and got decked for it one time that planted him on his ass. It's not the MC's fault that Tybalt obviously can't take a punch but can apparently dish out hits to other people he verbally abuses to boot.
That would be like claiming that the robber shot in self-defense. The first illegal action was trespassing, that was the MC, a slap is a proportional reaction to the contravention, the punch only adds injury to the charge of trespassing.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No, you are incorrect on that. The moment Tybalt chose to slap the MC, he assaulted the MC and if the players choose to punch him back, that's called self defense. Legally, if you so much as place even a pinky on another individual without their permission, you've committed assault and the other person has the legal right to defend themselves in proportion to that. Tybalt slapped like a bitch and got decked for it one time that planted him on his ass. It's not the MC's fault that Tybalt obviously can't take a punch but can apparently dish out hits to other people he verbally abuses to boot.
A punch after being slapped could also be cited as escalation since one is more forceful than the other and could therefore be what receives the harsher punishment. It's like when you hear about cases where a burglar sues a homeowner for attacking and injuring them; the burglar may have initiated the crime and is guilty of it, but the other person escalated it.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'd say good luck with proving that, Tybalt and company only saw him outside at the front gate as people were rushing outside. The MC and all the other DIKs can just claim they happened to be walking by.
That's easy enough, they both interacted with many of Tybalt's guests, each of whom can attest that the defendants were inside.

Reactions: Petro28 and Heycock

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Wouldn't the slap Tybalt gave him have been more than justified by the situation? And after a slap there's no such thing as claiming self-defence...
No, it's battery under the legal definition of touching someone without their consent in an offensive manner. Slapping someone is an offensive manner if the other person has done nothing to physically touch you first. Tybalt screwed himself on that one and he lied to Jill hands down about it. Also, there was no fire, just the alarms were set off supposedly by Derek and Tybalt accuses the MC without any proof. That's called manipulation and blackmail to try and get another person to provide them with some form of benefit in return for not revealing compromising information about them or even about another person. Jill isn't apparently as intelligent as she seems, otherwise she'd have gone directly to the faculty about the whole situation.

Reactions: Reggie32

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
It's a very nice render, but to me, all I see is more blue balling. This may be the scene where the boob sucking/groping takes place (from the poll), but you know Jill is going to put a stop to that right quick. There is no way she is going to let her first time with MC be in a dirty pond or on the bug-infested, slippery grass. Jill ain't no Caroline.
"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of sperm cells suddenly cried out in terror and kept crying."

Her stripping down to her bathing suit at a pond with no context isn't quite hitting the same as Sage putting her pants back on in your room.

Señora No Content, Pt. 3

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
This last preview gave me the feeling that we might have to choose again between Sage and Jill.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
That's easy enough, they both interacted with many of Tybalt's guests, each of whom can attest that the defendants were inside.
It wasn't trespassing though, Tybalt didn't see the MC until he was at the front gate and he told him to leave on top of insulting him and then striking him. The MC reacted out of self defense one time, then left immediately. That would be viewed as someone not wanting the situation to escalate any further which would work in his favor. IF other guests could remember him being inside, so what? None of them knew he wasn't allowed there and it was already stated by Jill that he's one of her guests and Tybalt should show some respect for that since she's a member of the preps. So far, Tybalt has only done the exact opposite of that, the MC and Derek's absurd practical jokes notwithstanding. Why anyone wants to defend Tybalt though considering how creepy the guy is in the game, confounds the hell out of me. Even his own mother seems to barely tolerate him considering how rude he was to her at the party and she told him off for it.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Is it just me or did the whole Maya/Josy thing feel really shitty towards the MC? I dumped both of them like a hot rock and went off to find Isabella. Maybe it was just me but I felt the MC would get screwed over in the long run staying with that situation, but I haven't gotten to the end of Chapter 6 yet either. I'll come back WAY later and finish that route. Bella is a goddess and way, way, way hotter than those 2, as is Jill & Sage. I'm just curious how others felt.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Is it just me or did the whole Maya/Josy thing feel really shitty towards the MC? I dumped both of them like a hot rock and went off to find Isabella. Maybe it was just me but I felt the MC would get screwed over in the long run staying with that situation, but I haven't gotten to the end of Chapter 6 yet either. I'll come back WAY later and finish that route. Bella is a goddess and way, way, way hotter than those 2, as is Jill & Sage. I'm just curious how others felt.
No is not only you, there are a lot of people who felt the same. They are all wrong, but at least they are not few.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
That would be like claiming that the robber shot in self-defense. The first illegal action was trespassing, that was the MC, a slap is a proportional reaction to the contravention, the punch only adds injury to the charge of trespassing.
Have to prove it first, which Tybalt can't actually do. The moment he tells the MC to leave at the front gate (the first moment where he actually sees him there), he then goes on to verbally insult him and strike him. The MC reacts in self defense with one punch and then promptly leaves as he was instructed. Had he remained and continued hitting Tybalt, it would then be considered trespass and assault. Trying to argue semantics about the law is rather self defeating, which is why i'll keep saying it, no evidence to support, no crime was committed. Except on Tybalt's part, since what he did can be proven by the DIKs outside at the gate that saw it happen and all the guests running outside that potentially witnessed it.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It wasn't trespassing though, Tybalt didn't see the MC until he was at the front gate and he told him to leave on top of insulting him and then striking him. The MC reacted out of self defense one time, then left immediately. That would be viewed as someone not wanting the situation to escalate any further which would work in his favor. IF other guests could remember him being inside, so what? None of them knew he wasn't allowed there and it was already stated by Jill that he's one of her guests and Tybalt should show some respect for that since she's a member of the preps. So far, Tybalt has only done the exact opposite of that, the MC and Derek's absurd practical jokes notwithstanding. Why anyone wants to defend Tybalt though considering how creepy the guy is in the game, confounds the hell out of me. Even his own mother seems to barely tolerate him considering how rude he was to her at the party and she told him off for it.
That Tybalt is a despicable being, does not take away the fact that the MC did things wrong. You put "luck proving that", and it is extremely easy to prove that the MC and Derek were inside the mansion, even the altercation was inside the front entrance which is separated from the "street" by walls and a gate.
This is not to defend the "villain", but to establish what material he has to face a lawsuit or blackmail Jill afterwards.

Reactions: Razrback16

Nightangle

Dec 29, 2019
When did Jill become so popular ( I mean I get it she is a rich virgin pussy) but whole thread pages are filled with Jill bullshit. Aww c'mon there are other main girls as well and how can anyone forget sweet bella and sage has also a major part in episode 7 and now that chad is out of way it's time to move forward from fuck buddy to something more.

• Angry
Reactions: KingDick77

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
When did Jill become so popular ( I mean I get it she is a rich virgin pussy) but whole thread pages are filled with Jill bullshit. Aww c'mon there are other main girls as well and how can anyone forget sweet bella and sage has also a major part in episode 7 and now that chad is out of way it's time to move forward from fuck buddy to something more.
That post to avatar ratio is overwhelming :KEK:

I think it's moreso people holding out hope she'll actually get a scene that isn't basura, and others laughing at the people for having any hope whatsoever.

My popcorn is already ready regardless

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
It’s about wanting a woman to only have ever been “yours”
the armchair psychologist in me would ask why that is so important in the first place.

If a girl chooses to be with you instead of all other guys, what does it matter who was before you? All that would matter is she never chooses somebody else after you.

the armchair psychologist in me would ask why having some sort of weird ownership/control over the woman you are with is so important to YOU.

*note I’m not specifically asking you, just posing the question in general for the people it would apply to*

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The library scene in Ep 4 is a hot mess and very poorly handled. I firmly believe that if it had been then a lot of people (not necessarily all) would feel differently about it. As it is, yeah, their reconciliation felt too quick and easy and the MC felt quite out of it like they forgot about him and everything they'd done with each other. But, I like them both a lot so I went for "something more" and got it, and what I've seen since then are 2 girls who have strong feeling for the MC and I totally ship this throuple and hope there's an ending path for them.

Thats sounds much more reasonable. (y)(y)(y)(y)
Yeah, I can see the description of how to get this scene in the walkthrough being something like, "To unlock Jill's lewd scene you must be on a romantic path with her and have gone on the date with her in Ep 6."

Yeah, they'll move on from being secret fuck buddies to known fuck buddies. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes