bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
That Tybalt is a despicable being, does not take away the fact that the MC did things wrong. You put "luck proving that", and it is extremely easy to prove that the MC and Derek were inside the mansion, even the altercation was inside the front entrance which is separated from the "street" by walls and a gate.
This is not to defend the "villain", but to establish what material he has to face a lawsuit or blackmail Jill afterwards.
A gate that was already open and a fire alarm going off. The DIKs can just claim they were walking by and then the MC stepped through the open gate to see if anyone needed help. You want to say what the MC and derek did was wrong, sure. But again, it can't be proven cause Tybalt didn't tell the MC to leave until he saw him standing at the front gate and only after he verbally insulted him and struck him in plain view of other guests, preps and the DIKs and i imagine some of the HOTs saw it happen too while they were walking away. That's how the law works, what can be proven. Just saying someone did something wrong doesn't mean jack shit without evidence. Even the security guard can't prove anything about the toilet if he remembers the MC being the one who told him about it. That's all he'll be able to say, that he was informed by the MC that the toilet was over flowing. He didn't witness him clog it. Also, nobody actually witnessed the MC and Derek sneak in and I doubt anyone witnessed Derek set off the fire alarm.

Last edited:
Reactions: cryhwks

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
A gate that was already open and a fire alarm going off. The DIKs can just claim they were walking by and then the MC stepped through the open gate to see if anyone needed help. You want to say what the MC and derek did was wrong, sure. But again, it can't be proven cause Tybalt didn't tell the MC to leave until he saw him standing at the front gate and only after he verbally insulted him and struck him in plain view of other guests, preps and the DIKs. That's how the law works, what can be proven. Just saying someone did something wrong doesn't mean jack shit without evidence. Even the security guard can't prove anything about the toilet if he remembers the MC being the one who told him about it. That's all he'll be able to say, that he was informed by the MC that the toilet was over flowing. He didn't witness him clog it. Also, nobody actually witnessed the MC and Derek sneak in and I doubt anyone witnessed Derek set off the fire alarm.
Tybalt doesn't need to prove that the MC clogged the toilet, nor does he need to prove that Derek turned on the sprinklers, he needs to prove that they were inside the mansion, uninvited. And that, is easily proven by witnesses.
On the other hand, regardless of whether the gate was open, it is not a public area, and the gate opener is a security guard, who is also an employee of the preps. You only need that person to say that no one entered when he opened the gate, that there were only people leaving.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I think we all need a distraction for a minute, so here's a question(it was posed the other night for two, but I'm going to expand on it). If all the main and side chicks all were part of quinns menu. Choose one, what would their order name be and who? (If their part of it already make up another name and something beside crab for Arieth )
I'll start
Arieth - salmonella :ROFLMAO:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I think we all need a distraction for a minute, so here's a question(it was posed the other night for two, but I'm going to expand on it). If all the main and side chicks all were part of quinns menu. Choose one, what would their order name be and who? (If their part of it already make up another name and something beside crab for Arieth )
I'll start
Maya: gravlax (scandinavian food)

Reactions: drakken

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I'll start
Jill would be Angel Food Cake

Reactions: OFT and drakken

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Tybalt doesn't need to prove that the MC clogged the toilet, nor does he need to prove that Derek turned on the sprinklers, he needs to prove that they were inside the mansion, uninvited. And that, is easily proven by witnesses.
If he wants them held accountable for any of those things, yes, he would have to prove it. He can't actually prove they were uninvited since none of the other guests knew them or anything about him or derek. Also, to prove trespass, the person has to be caught in the act thereof. Since Tybalt only saw the MC at the front gate, verbally insulted him and committed battery against him before telling him to leave, the MC isn't going to get in trouble. He defended himself in proportion to Tybalt's physical attack and then promptly left as he was FIRST informed to. The prior times Tybalt found him there was in the company of Jill, whom told Tybalt that he was her guest and allowed to be there since she lives there as a member of the sorority. He actually has to respect that fact unless he wants to kick Jill out of the sorority. You're grasping at straws over this and why, i can't fathom other than the fact you just want to be argumentative. Thus, i'm done talking to you any further about this.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'll start
Tybalt - Tossed watermelon fruit salad

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, I don't get it either. When you zoom in to the preview, her lips are curving up and she's not frowning. I still think its meant to be a sultry "come, hither" look.
Or perhaps she's torn between wanting the MC and worrying about what will come of that?

WARNING: The process I explain in this post is not possible to achieve through normal means so DPC may have changed these things in the code for upcoming episode. So don't take these as proof!!!

I have been tinkering with the game and was curious how Permanent Affinity would be implemented in the future so after some tinkering I managed to have the situation below without using any mod or changing anything within the script.

View attachment 1138134
View attachment 1138135

So the process of gaining permanent affinity is implemented in the code fully so it doesn't matter where or when you will get it is even possible in the previous updates content.

Also I played through the game with a permanent affinity and things I noticed.
- Affinity bar is not shown during major choices.
- The choices you make opposite to your affinity first remove Neutral then the remaining bars.
- Your DIK Status is also permanent

You can see the screenshots in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very interesting. That's partially how I thought it might work, but I would not have expected Status to be permanent.

Since so many people often ask about which girls you can or can't have on the different Affinity paths, I thought I'd put together this table to show exactly how it works for each of them.

The information in this table assumes that a player is not doing a full DIK/CHICK playthrough by choosing every choice that aligns with one side of this spectrum, but is making a mix of DIK and CHICK decisions where they might move into one Affinity or the other. It will also detail certain factors that are needed to access content with certain girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is getting into the weeds a bit, but by Episode 5 it's no longer possible to have Massive DIK status without at least a Neutral Affinity. So I'd argue Melanie is effectively locked from a CHICK path.

Yes. He clearly hasn't shown Maya off to keep people in suspense, but we've seen a cosmetic poll about her so she'll still be on campus.
Not necessarily. Maya's family lives near B&R. If her dad did yank her out of college, it's possible the MC (and Josy) could try to sneak by and visit Maya off campus. In that case, DPC might want to avoid spoiling it by showing Maya in an unfamiliar background.

I think it's more likely she remains a student, but it's worth considering other possibilities.

Reactions: dalli_x

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'll start
Bella - Gazpacho (Because it's served cold)
Jill - Extra Virgin Salad (You know why ;))
Maya - Clam Chowder ("Clam" and the colour matches her hair)
Josy - Strawberry Shortcake (For her height)
Sage - Habanero Salsa (For her fiery red hair and temperament)
Quinn - Side order of Coke (;))
Heather - Frosty Vanilla Milkshake (Because she's a frosty blonde bitch)
Elena - Flatfish Fillet (Girl got no tits)
Ashley - Tapas (For sharing with a friend ;))
Lily - Chicken Strippers (Too easy :ROFLMAO:)
Melanie - Turkey Crown (For her crown tattoo)
Arieth - Fugu (Because it's dangerous :eek:)
Sally - Rump Roast (Spank that ass!)
Nicole - Mature Cheddar (The best kind ;))

(Left out Riona, Camila, and Sarah since they're already on the menu and couldn't think of one for Jade and Cathy.)

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
If someone slaps you the law doesn't allow you to shoot them in response.
What tybalt did was battery and equal force would be anything up to a punch to the face or even to the gut and THEN choosing to walk away right after would be excellent legal defense against verbal assault AND battery committed by Tybalt. Had Tybalt just told the MC to leave, he would have been in the right. Instead, he chose to do the other two things first. A person who is attacked or believes that they are about to be attacked may use such force as is both necessary and reasonable in order to defend himself/herself. If that is what is done then the person has acted lawfully. It follows that a person who starts the violence, the aggressor, cannot rely upon self-defence to render their actions lawful.
Your explanation of the law tells me you're not a lawyer.
Your explanation isn't an explanation, it's just an attempt to insult, troll and be argumentative.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Quinn - Side of order of Coke (;))

(Left out Riona, Camila, and Sarah since they're already on the menu and couldn't think of one for Jade and Cathy.)
You had to put only one!!! :p

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
I think we all need a distraction for a minute, so here's a question(it was posed the other night for two, but I'm going to expand on it). If all the main and side chicks all were part of quinns menu. Choose one, what would their order name be and who?
Chad - Gay Fries :ROFLMAO:
1618280824866.png
Quinn - Side of order of Coke (;))

Wow someone came prepared haha, these are spot on!
DPC should definitively use those if they were ever actually needed.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I'll start
What tybalt did was battery and equal force would be anything up to a punch to the face or even to the gut and THEN choosing to walk away right after would be excellent legal defense against verbal assault AND battery committed by Tybalt. Had Tybalt just told the MC to leave, he would have been in the right. Instead, he chose to do the other two things first. A person who is attacked or believes that they are about to be attacked may use such force as is both necessary and reasonable in order to defend himself/herself. If that is what is done then the person has acted lawfully. It follows that a person who starts the violence, the aggressor, cannot rely upon self-defence to render their actions lawful.

Your explanation isn't an explanation, it's just an attempt to insult, troll and be argumentative.
You're just wrong. There's no other way to say it. If you have already been slapped then punching in retaliation is not self-defense. It's assault and battery. If someone goes to slap you and you knock their hand away that's self-defense.

• Angry
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes