Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I'm having problem winning the tennis match in episode 4. No matter if I klick on the Hit ball in time every round the game just decides that I miss after a while of it going back an forth. I started to think you can't win it but I read in the walkthrough that you not only can but it unlocks some renders.
So what am I doing wrong? Why does the game decide that I suddenly miss?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I think we all need a distraction for a minute, so here's a question(it was posed the other night for two, but I'm going to expand on it). If all the main and side chicks all were part of quinns menu. Choose one, what would their order name be and who? (If their part of it already make up another name and something beside crab for Arieth )
I'll start
Arieth - salmonella :ROFLMAO:
Quinn sweet n' sour

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I'm having problem winning the tennis match in episode 4. No matter if I klick on the Hit ball in time every round the game just decides that I miss after a while of it going back an forth. I started to think you can't win it but I read in the walkthrough that you not only can but it unlocks some renders.
So what am I doing wrong? Why does the game decide that I suddenly miss?
I dunno what you're doing wrong but you have to click the right tennis ball on the down swing of the power meter. Within the red or at the top of the yellow. That always works for me.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I think we all need a distraction for a minute, so here's a question(it was posed the other night for two, but I'm going to expand on it). If all the main and side chicks all were part of quinns menu. Choose one, what would their order name be and who? (If their part of it already make up another name and something beside crab for Arieth )
I'll start
Jill would be Carp ... because it's going to take a lot of fighting to reel her in if you want to eat her for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: drakken

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Wow! That would be the ultimate kick to the nads. :ROFLMAO:

--

Important question, how close is this bikini to a thong? For a prude, she definitely doesn't mind showing off the goods. Blue baller gotta blue ball I guess.
Ya I've mentioned before how Jill really does show off the goods at times for being so conservative...the bikini she has a cluck in during one of the early episodes...it was a side-tie g-string bikini IIRC...then you can clearly see her g-string in the jogging preview this upcoming episode, and now this bikini...I mean wow. Definitely climbing the ladder for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
This would be one boring fucking game if it was based in reality. The MC would have blown every opportunity with everyone except Derek by now if this were real life.
Idk quinn did seek him out, not the other way around. I've met that type before and they tend to stick around for a lil. Till they get bored and leave.

Reactions: Warscared

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You know, the MC does not need a lawyer for the alleged lawsuit, he has many witnesses that can corraborate that he did not start the fire, because they remember the number of girls with whom he fucked and received blowjobs. :unsure:

Only the Massive Chick MC is screwed :((n)

Reactions: bluehound36

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
You know, the MC does not need a lawyer for the alleged lawsuit, he has many witnesses that can corraborate that he did not start the fire, because they remember the number of girls with whom he fucked and received blowjobs. :unsure:

Mc was actually with sage when Derek started the "fire"

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019

Yea, well, if we were talking about reality the MC's stupid ass introduced himself to the douchebags standing in the hall so they know he was there. Derek was bullshitting with the assclowns in the bar so they know he was there. They know the preps aren't going to ruin their own party. So, they already have them dead to rights on trespassing and the rest would be on the security cameras if this shit were real.

I think we can stop with the who assaulted who shit because we know full fucking well neither the MC nor Tydbits is going to be arrested and charged with a felony. That would be the end of the story.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I think we can stop with the who assaulted who shit because we know full fucking well neither the MC nor Tydbits is going to be arrested and charged with a felony. That would be the end of the story.
WHAT?! You're saying we're not going to transition into a court drama with sexy lawyer/judge shenanigans? No banging security guards? What am I even here for then? :KEK:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
fappybeard , AchedCroissant.
Yall haven't done one.
I'll start

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Asked my music teacher for a date the weekend after grad now we engaged everything’s possible ya just need a lot of real DIK points.
True dat. I just started seeing someone. She's a waitress at a restaurant I visit all the time with my ex and my daughter. And I went out of my way to make it clear she's my ex and once I did it wasn't that hard to hook up with her. And fuck she is smoking hot. Absolutely fucking gorgeous. Sometimes you just gotta have the balls to go for it. Cause to look at her and me, you'd think she's way out my league.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Dunno why he bothers trying to chase up these people he probably loses more money than he gains trying to hunt them down and remove them Dog the Bounty Hunter style. Most people with common sense ain't spending $50 on some text, polls and a few wallpapers... However if someone pays that then leaks the wallpaper he's up $50 + there is the chance those who see said wallpaper will buy the game or become a patron themselves. There is a reason why actual game companies don't put much of a fight against pirate games these days there is the chance someone will play it, like it then buy it. I bought season 1 on steam and have been playing season 2 release by release then will buy season 2 on steam to support. It would be different if he was earning bare minimum and was on a tight budget but he's not he's making a crazy profit per episode compared to other developers on this site scrapping by with part time jobs or full time jobs to support themselves while making their game.
No doubt. The only reason I even found F95 was BECAUSE of DPC, lol. (not kidding)

There's been tons of games I had never heard of and then ended up buying because someone mentioned them to me on a pirate site. So while at a glance I understand why some devs think piracy is bad, it actually can be a positive if you handle it right. The group that are too poor, or are just determined to never pay, are simply never going to be a paying customer no matter what you do. Period, so best not to worry about them. But the ones who just use piracy as a way to test drive a product, who end up really liking the product and want more of that product, and realize they need to back development in order to get more of that product will go buy your game to support you if you make good stuff and they'll even tell their friends about the game to boot. I would imagine a measurable chunk of Patreon supporters of games hear about them on sites just like this.

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes