Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
yeah yeah whatever blah blah, your statement says theyre not acting like real boobs. right?

my point is the more you make gloriou fake boobs look and act like real boobs, then eventually they become "real boobs" this is my game, my freetime, my investment, if you want real boobs, go see your girlfriend. leave my game alone. if i wanted real boobs, saggy slopping rolling off to the side boobs, id go see your girlfriend too. but i dont, i want fake stand at attention salute me boobs. now dont go aWAY MAD,.....
You think Bella's boobs are fake? :unsure:

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I'm on the fence really. Depending on how things branch out, I think my order of preference at this time is:
  • Sage (because she's so much fun, and it looks like she'll be over the Corona Virus by now, and there could be a HOTs party she'll be attending)
  • Jill (the suspense is killing me!)
  • Josy (she's so fucking cute)
  • Maya (eh...)
  • Bella (stay the fuck away from me you crazy bitch!)
So, wherever I can double dip, I'll be taking advantage of that. :sneaky:

Now for the side chicks:
  • Quinn (I wanna know where this can go - Quinn has so many possibilities)
  • Riona (She threw down the gauntlet, the mc accepted!)
  • Nicole (She's really number 1, but I don't know that her story has anywhere interesting to go)
  • Lily (Such a sweet girl, soon to be leader of the HOTs!)
  • Cammy (She's so much fun, and... That Ass!)
  • Mel (What's your secret, 'cause your love for dick ain't no secret)
  • Jade (She's just using the mc, but it feels so good!)
  • Mona (Baby come back!)
  • Ashley (Sorry Bro...)
  • Cathy (I'm just curious...)
  • Heather (Tommy told me not to, that was basically a personal invitation!)
  • Sarah (Stay away from my money bitch!)
Obviously not all of the side chicks mentioned above have any potential, but a guy can dream... :giggle:

I, uh, don't wanna burst your bubble... :whistle:
Almost in the same boat as you.

For now till the game is finished I will stick with Sage from the main LIs as she is the most interesting and the character that clicks the most for me. The same way Melissa did in AL as well as she is pretty straightforward with what you expect what you are getting. It just gets better down the road.

I could try and do a Jill run afterwards maybe if her development gets better.

And I would have to force myself to do the Maya/Josy run for completion sake.

As for the side girls:

I can't stand Quinn, if she doesn't go to prison I will strangle her with my own hands.

Nicole is best girl and she is in a similar boat with Sage as the pretty straightforward type

Lily is interesting and I am quite interested what DPC will do with her in the future, we definitely need more of her.

It would be nice if we could separate Riona from the path of destruction she is heading with Quinn as she seems to be a good girl deep inside but misguided.

Camila and her nice booty are a great distraction.

Gotta do something about Mona along with getting rid of Burke.

Mel and Sarah are in deep shit, stay clear.

Jade and Cathy are just a fling that happens.

Gotta set up our boi Derek with somebody if we clear up things with Ashley as I am a good bro that looks out for my pal.

As for those that keep asking for the release date: ~proceeds to laugh in Edmond Dantes.~

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
How the fuck would you know what lesbians do or do not enjoy? Are you one? Are you even female?
considering How lesbians always upset about the misrepresentation they get in the "media". I do belive an actual lesbian does not enjoy sex with mans. :unsure:
and just so you know they also Hate Straight white blonde SJW girl like you:ROFLMAO:, who love to lecture everyone, about their race, sexuality and any other thing:p. that is a common thing between them and Straight mans. I noticed your SJW behaviour:p:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Eropka1999

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
A lesbian is, by very definition, a woman who has no sexual attraction to a man and therefore would not want or enjoy the cock of a man being anywhere near them during sex. Neither Josy nor Maya fit that description.
Josy is bi from the start and Maya is a lesbian who is discovering her interest in men or in her case a man.

Nov 12, 2020
Over the last couple of weeks I've been wondering about one certain aspect regarding DPC and Being a DIK.
Not knowing the answer to this question makes my life a lot more complicated and it's been killing me to be honest.
And he didn't even clarify this certain aspect in his latest Q&A. The audacity...

In the Q&A of February 2021, DCP mentioned the following:
"Before each episode is released, I always enjoy playing the game from the beginning as part of quality assurance. I make it special by playing it on a big screen on my sofa, with a wireless keyboard and integrated mouse. Every time I play the game like that, it makes me very proud to see how much work I’ve put into it and excited for everything that's yet to come."

So here's my question:
Is DPC wanking to his own game in his sofa with some candle light and a bottle of wine, to test the quality of the scenes he created? And is that the reason why this whole testing proces is taking so damn long?

Thanks.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Almost in the same boat as you.

For now till the game is finished I will stick with Sage from the main LIs as she is the most interesting and the character that clicks the most for me. The same way Melissa did in AL as well as she is pretty straightforward with what you expect what you are getting. It just gets better down the road.

I could try and do a Jill run afterwards maybe if her development gets better.

And I would have to force myself to do the Maya/Josy run for completion sake.

As for the side girls:

I can't stand Quinn, if she doesn't go to prison I will strangle her with my own hands.

Nicole is best girl and she is in a similar boat with Sage as the pretty straightforward type

Lily is interesting and I am quite interested what DPC will do with her in the future, we definitely need more of her.

It would be nice if we could separate Riona from the path of destruction she is heading with Quinn as she seems to be a good girl deep inside but misguided.

Camila and her nice booty are a great distraction.

Gotta do something about Mona along with getting rid of Burke.

Mel and Sarah are in deep shit, stay clear.

Jade and Cathy are just a fling that happens.

Gotta set up our boi Derek with somebody if we clear up things with Ashley as I am a good bro that looks out for my pal.

As for those that keep asking for the release date: ~proceeds to laugh in Edmond Dantes.~
Didn't read the bull of the post but that reference at the end. Have only seen the movies.
Kings to you, Fernand

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
ttheyre drawn with pixels how more fake can they be?
Well yes Brainiac, it's all fake, we know that. But in the context of the game, Bella's are au naturel.

To steal from shazba...this is what Bella's boobs should be doing sans bra...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I know DPC is capable of it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Josy is bi from the start and Maya is a lesbian who is discovering her interest in men or in her case a man.
I'm not so sure Maya ever was a lesbian. The mini flashback in Ep 6 shows her getting excited when she thought a boy at a school dance was going to ask her to dance and she says in Ep 3 that she went on dates with guys but never clicked with them. So I think she has had an interest in guys but she hadn't yet met a good one she really connected with. With Josy, she probably gave Maya, as her friend, the kind of attention and affection she wanted from guys and it made Maya attracted to Josy.

Josy has certainly always been bi given that she knows her way around a cock and Maya asks her for advice on how to please the MC. Question is, how much dick did Josy have before she shacked up with Maya? :unsure: Maybe she was the Arieth of their school but without the crabs. :ROFLMAO:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm not so sure Maya ever was a lesbian. The mini flashback in Ep 6 shows her getting excited when she thought a boy at a school dance was going to ask her to dance and she says in Ep 3 that she went on dates with guys but never clicked with them. So I think she has had an interest in guys but she hadn't yet met a good one she really connected with. With Josy, she probably gave Maya, as her friend, the kind of attention and affection she wanted from guys and it made Maya attracted to Josy.

Josy has certainly always been bi given that she knows her way around a cock and Maya asks her for advice on how to please the MC. Question is, how much dick did Josy have before she shacked up with Maya? :unsure: Maybe she was the Arieth of their school but without the crabs. :ROFLMAO:
Lmao your just asking for ChipLecsap to take a swing on you with this post

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
Well yes Brainiac, it's all fake, we know that. But in the context of the game, Bella's are au naturel.

To steal from shazba...this is what Bella's boobs should be doing sans bra...

So I know DPC is capable of it.
look i get what your going with this, in real life they would do this or would do that, and prolly do this an that too. but this is a game my friend. theres no real person those boobs are attached to, in fact theres no gravity at all in this game. gimme perfect to look at boobs in my game, let em defy gravity, let them nips point upwards instead of downwards. its a game we can do that.
see?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
look i get what your going with this, in real life they would do this or would do that, and prolly do this an that too. but this is a game my friend. theres no real person those boobs are attached to, in fact theres no gravity at all in this game. gimme perfect to look at boobs in my game, let em defy gravity, let them nips point upwards instead of downwards. its a game we can do that.
see?
All I'm saying is make it consistent. If you're going to have big boobs sag in one scene then do it for all of them. If you're going to have big perky fake boobs that point to the sky, then do that consistently too. That's my main issue. Although the "stuck together" boobs was the most glaring problem in Bella's scene. Even in your example Bella's aren't stuck together magically like they were in Bella's scene.

Reactions: SomboSteel

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
A lesbian is, by very definition, a woman who has no sexual attraction to a man and therefore would not want or enjoy the cock of a man being anywhere near them during sex. Neither Josy nor Maya fit that description.
Yes, but there is something that most lesbians do. Most homosexual males probably do it as well, however, I cannot speak to their experience as I am not male. What that is commonly referred to is "bicurious" experimentation, although that's not necessarily correct. It may have nothing whatsoever to do with being bisexual. It may simply be confusion about whether or not they are, in fact, lesbian. It may be confusion about whether or not their sexual orientation aligns with their feelings. Society has made feeling guilty over being homosexual a thing. Religion has most certainly made it a thing. Conversion therapy is a thing.

So, it could simply be a case of trying it before you're buying it, as in, for the purposes of the story, Maya and Josy talk to each other and agree to try sex with a male to see if one or both enjoy it. But is sure as hell isn't a case of either one of them already knowing they enjoy sex with a male. At least one of them is supposedly a virgin. We have nothing to indicate whether the other one is or not but she certainly hasn't told the other one, "Try it, you'll like it. I did."

Even assuming one of them decides she is bisexual (both of them deciding they are would be fucking ridiculous), it doesn't mean the other has to be onboard with the idea. It could just as easily be a case of, "Let her try it and get it out of her system." There's one hell of a lot more to lesbians expeimenting with heterosexual sex than, "They tired it one time so, obviously, they're not lesbians." Bullshit. A lot of straight guys have tried things with other guys once. That doesn't mean they're gay.

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes