dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
When that played out in the scene, I rolled my eyes. Typical teenage girl fucking carry on, "Human contact"... WTF!? She wasn't locked up in the gulag for months, she'd just been away from her girlfriend for a while...
But it means that Josy probably remained faithful to Maya until the MC appeared. Otherwise she would not have been missing the human contact.

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But it means that Josy probably remained faithful to Maya until the MC appeared. Otherwise she would not have been missing the human contact.
Judging from her scene if you go with her in episode 5, she looks like she had experience with plenty of guys before though. :unsure:
Josy's clearly been with guys before, it's just a question of how many before she got together with Maya.

I could also see Josy still being with a guy (or guys) after that camping trip since just because she and Maya got it on a bit doesn't necessarily mean they started a relationship right then and there. Josy seems like the kind of girl who took it all in good fun and probably looked at it as just that, but Maya took it more seriously. So, when they got back to school, Josy carried on as she had always done, maybe hooked up with a guy or 2, and Maya was hurt by this, and when Maya let Josy know that it made Josy realise she felt more for Maya han she had first thought.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy's clearly been with guys before, it's just a question of how many before she got together with Maya.

I could also see Josy still being with a guy (or guys) after that camping trip since just because she and Maya got it on a bit doesn't necessarily mean they started a relationship right then and there. Josy seems like the kind of girl who took it all in good fun and probably looked at it as just that, but Maya took it more seriously. So, when they got back to school, Josy carried on as she had always done, maybe hooked up with a guy or 2, and Maya was hurt by this, and when Maya let Josy know that it made Josy realise she felt more for Maya han she had first thought.
so fascinating reading this "Subtext " of Josy being a slut.:rolleyes:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

"your past does not define your future" what Josy has done in his past will not define what he does in the future We have no proof (yet) Maya and Josy have not had an easy relationship and it has not been because of them, it has always been a third party who brings it up

Reactions: Tadpol and dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

The way you just described Josy, it would be no problem for Josy to work in the Pink Rose. In principle, you are contradicting yourself. You once said that it is impossible for Josy.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
The way you just described Josy, it would be no problem for Josy to work in the Pink Rose. In principle, you are contradicting yourself. You once said that it is impossible for Josy.
I don't see a problem as long as she doesn't have to do the "extra" stuff. But just stripping, she's extroverted and not shy about showing off. Tommy trying to interfere with it on the other hand wouldn't surprise me (which would add to their already combative relationship).

Reactions: Awry90 and dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Bacchus always asks for proof if I say that Jill is a nympho he wants proof he even says she is a virgin then he goes and says that, I mean he wants proof for when someone contradicts him but then he does not give proof for something he says

No wonder he and Chip look like cats and dogs :ROFLMAO:

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
I don't see a problem as long as she doesn't have to do the "extra" stuff. But just stripping, she's extroverted and not shy about showing off. Tommy trying to interfere with it on the other hand wouldn't surprise me (which would add to their already combative relationship).
I agree with the fact that she is an extrovert. But I still feel that she would not be very comfortable about stripping. So far all of the lewd scenes involving Josy have been with either Maya or MC. Very little information to go off of.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Josy has definitely had experience with boys in my opinion. But there won't be that many. Maybe not so good ones either. She has never done a tit job or ass job before she met the MC.

Edit: And their blowjob skills are also capable of expansion.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes