Drink forIngredientsAlcohol found at
JosyRum / StrawberryQuinn's room, left shelf
HeatherAbsintheLily's room, behind books on shelf
QuinnVodka / Cranberry
SageWhiskey / IceLiving room, couch cushion
RionaRum / Cola
CamilaTequila / Lemon & Salt
BeckyRum / Cola (not sure if only one)
thanks bro :3 wait there is a scene with Lily want a drink too, right ?

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
Hey the ending is like Cathy left panties in the glove compartment and Bella found them. Is there another route where she didn't find it and you end up with Bella scene? Or is there even a Bella scene.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey the ending is like Cathy left panties in the glove compartment and Bella found them. Is there another route where she didn't find it and you end up with Bella scene? Or is there even a Bella scene.
You must not have been w/ Cathy....so load a save before U7 if you don't have and keep things platonic w/ her. In case it's not clear, don't stick ur dik in any hole of Cathy.

Reactions: hawklan
Nov 7, 2020
I'm in my room, not sure what to do next... the tasks menu says I have to hang a tv on the wall, fix a broken panel and then exit the room. However there appears to be only 4 things to click in the room - my jacket, a box, my wallet and a wall frame; none of which allow me to progress. Anyone know what's up? Thanks

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How to unlock all the scene using the latest save pack? I tried to paste it in the folder yet no scene been unlocked.
We're still working on the complete U7 persistent. Those in the OP are complete as of end of U6. You can join the race if you wish....just 3 complete playthroughs to grind through to give everyone what they ask for.....or wait for tomorrow sometime and Scrappy might finish the mod.

Jul 17, 2020
damn, what an update!, just finish my CHICK save, i have NEUTRAL left. My favorites are this.

Great Quinn moments. . .getting there, breaking her wall down.:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

of course our brother Derek never disappoints. . .:ROFLMAO:

and also we got this, look at Josy and Jill, DIK MC's have another explaining to do:ROFLMAO:

let's not forget the most popular theory for the Sage's breakup, dude, we are in a treat for season finale, i can't wait.

now, my CHICK MC pursuing Jill just freshen up his blue balls, it became so numb, even a kick from Josy, he will never feel a thing:ROFLMAO:

But, that's what make this game great tho, girls in this game have so different personalities, backgrounds and inner conflicts. MC is finally knowing them for who they are. Not complaining to wait for another 5 months with this kind of update.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Nah, she mentioned to Quinn that she was looking to replace her current deal...cheaper and/or quality, that it was hard to get either but especially both.

Quality is not an issue. She wants someone that is reliable AND cheap and her 2nd sentence makes it clear that she considers Quinn to be someone that has both of those qualities. Quinn has not been reliable recently and a short exchange would make it obvious that Quinn is also the opposite of cheap, since she is currently selling at double the usual price. Lilys whole schtick here makes no sense if she is supposed to be someone that already has experience buying drugs, which is what she is presenting herself to be.

Afaik she never said it was for all the girls and iirc she explained she was having a hard time finding a good dealer or something along those lines.
Also I dont know where you got this idea that Lily is working for Vinny or some other drug dealer, what are you basing this hypotesis on?

It's supposedly all the girls. So the takeaway here is that all the girls, working in the redlight district and being in constant contact with people that would be procuring and maybe even selling drugs would have found no better option than some chick in a college selling overpriced drugs? And this is despite Quinns supplier having straight up told her that Vinny is working the same general area and being far more successful than she is/selling far more. A stripclub is far from the last place you would find info where to buy drugs and you're more likely to find out about a supplier that is actively expanding and successful before you're desperate enough to, most likely, listen to Tommy and buy at his college.

As for the "she could be working for Vinny" part I am not saying that there is clear evidence that she does. otherwise it would not be me theorizing but merely stating a fact. I'm saying Lily is suspiciously interested in both of Quinns business endeavors and going about it in a fishy way that seems to be ticking Sage off (seeing as Sage is far colder towards her than to the other HoTs this episode) and used to also strike Quinn as fishy until this very episode where she's starting to fall for it.
"She could be working with Vinny" is merely one possible ulterior motive for why she could be acting so fishy. Her being undercover or an informant for the police is another, but I genuinely consider that one less likely. Rather than her suddenly showing a badge and going "you're all under arrest" I would consider it far more likely that she is collecting things she can use to either hurt or blackmail Quinn. The connection to Vinny merely comes from the fact that
1) they both are dealers with the same supplier
2) the guy that punched Quinn and stole her money looks far more like Vinny than like any other male character we have yet seen in BaDIK
3) Riona is clearly getting stalked (there was a guy watching her from behind a truck when she was meeting with Quinn in episode 4 or 5) and even she is guessing, that it might be someone that is trying to look into either the drugtrade or the prostitution and watching Riona to get to Quinn. Quinn brushed this off, but both Riona and the player would know there actually is someone.
I'm merely taking this and connecting it with Lily, ever since she showed up, having tried to make people spill the beans about HoT-related secrets every other sentence she speaks.

Not saying this definitely has to be true, but there are enough red flags for me to not just take whatever she says at face value. I might be convinced if the next update starts with a reveal that somehow Quinn, who is currently losing a long time customer in Tommy due to not wanting to lower her prices, is giving Lily a fair price. Otherwise I'm gonna stick to "Lily would not overpay for this unless she is getting something else, beyond just product, out of dealing with Quinn."

Reactions: Darg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I keep screwing up in my playthroughs to document the special renders in the free roams.....getting tired of deleting my persistent and restarting. This is what happens when you try to push out 100% via 3 complete playthroughs while drinking Crown & Coke....damnit.

Nov 7, 2020
I'm in my room, not sure what to do next... the tasks menu says I have to hang a tv on the wall, fix a broken panel and then exit the room. However there appears to be only 4 things to click in the room - my jacket, a box, my wallet and a wall frame; none of which allow me to progress. Anyone know what's up? Thanks
Anyone?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Quality is not an issue. She wants someone that is reliable AND cheap and her 2nd sentence makes it clear that she considers Quinn to be someone that has both of those qualities.
My bad. "quality/reliable"...my point is the same as you see and we generally agree on how this is heading. I was going from memory and not finding the exact jpgs, forgive my one word mishap but my original post rebuttal stands. Regards.

Reactions: fakitap

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
My bad. "quality/reliable"...my point is the same as you see and we generally agree on how this is heading. I was going from memory and not finding the exact jpgs, forgive my one word mishap but my original post rebuttal stands. Regards.
Oh, no worries. I wasn't saying "how dare you be wrong about that one word?" or anything. Merely posted it because while we do not know if Quinn sells high, average or low quality (don't think anyone ever commented on it) she is suddenly raising prices and dropping conditions/asking for commitments of people, so she would be neither reliable, nor cheap. But yeah, we seem to generally be agreeing on Lily anyway, even if our specific idea of her might not line up. Regards.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
See original walkthroughs in OP.
Oh, no worries. I wasn't saying "how dare you be wrong about that one word?" or anything. Merely posted it because while we do not know if Quinn sells high, average or low quality (don't think anyone ever commented on it) she is suddenly raising prices and dropping conditions/asking for commitments of people, so she would be neither reliable, nor cheap. But yeah, we seem to generally be agreeing on Lily anyway, even if our specific idea of her might not line up. Regards.
Yepper. And I reckon Quinn is going to shoot herself in the foot fairly soon knowing how DPC tends to write. She's way over her head, or fixing to be there imo.

• Angry
Reactions: NovaPrime

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
If you run into an issue where you lose the quick menu and cannot access the main menu using right-click or escape, it means that something bugged while using the phone. Before ending any free roam scenes, make sure you click on the phone and then quit then test your right-click/escape. The main issue I found was calling Quinn and going through one of her "menu" scenes. After that, I lost the ability to go to the main menu and if I exited the free roam, I never got it back. However if you open the phone back up before you end the free roam, then things were working again.
It's a somewhat annoying bug especially the right-mouse click

Cumbayah

Aug 2, 2019
Longer episode with a lot of hot scenes and humor, can't wait until the next episode so i wish best of luck with development

LogiLink_4521

Feb 9, 2019
Awesome update. Wait nearly 7 hours for the torrent to be completed, now Im seeding for you all.

As someone who love Sage, this is a perfect update. I particularly lost interest in Josy and Maya route. Maybe after Sage/DIK path done, I'll do Jill and Isabela.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes