smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
He dreams about Josy in ep 1 and when he wakes up next to Maya
Are you really sure? i remember him jerking off in the shower thinking about Josy, and waking up next to Maya seeing Josy's face for a brief moment and when it focus we see that its Maya, and if i am wrong and he actually "dreamed" about her those were nightmares like Mytez said

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Are you really sure? i remember him jerking off in the shower thinking about Josy, and waking up next to Maya seeing Josy's face for a brief moment and when it focus we see that its Maya, and if i am wrong and he actually "dreamed" about her those were nightmares like Mytez said
I now realise that best dad saved us from fantasising about Josy in the shower.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Are you really sure? i remember him jerking off in the shower thinking about Josy, and waking up next to Maya seeing Josy's face for a brief moment, and if i am wrong and he actually "dreamed" about her those were nightmares like Mytez said
Hmmm
I`m not gonna replay it now but I`m pretty sure the scenes under shower are of Josy undressing and showing her ass,there are 3-4 renders of hear in white lingerie in the clouds - I`m pretty sure but not 100% certain those are a dream

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey,she`s...pretty and according to the legends a good and honest girl
She is pretty I'll give her that and I guess she hasn't lied so honest too. She just hasn't told us about her relationship

Its alright, just focus more on Jill's gorgeous eyes and her elegant hair.
Which reminds me, I haven't tried converting you today, I know you wanna say Jill is best LI.
Image result for come on come on gif
Jill :love: now those are better thoughts than Josy

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes