ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Well the update was good, but not much longer compared to the previous ones, but it took a lot more time, i hope that we will not go for slower and slower updates from now on.

The animations were amazing he is getting better even if he was already very good at it.

I didn't like to have my isabella path shut down like this because of cathy without any clear previous announcement, i mean the game is big it should be clearer about the different paths and choices, if not playing with a walkthrough is gonna be mandatory, and it's not a fun gamedesign.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I will start a only Maya+Josy route, what is the best affinity Neutral or Chick?
If you haven't started one already I would follow the walkthrough, and without spoiling anything for you Chick but as always play as you would its your game

Reactions: bukrekk

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
So now we know why this dude was always angry.. He was pissed off about Chad being with Sage. Good to know MC has already whooped him and his lovers ass
yeah kinda explains why he acted that way in the beginning
it's not about how he hates having a roommate,
i suppose it has something to do with that

but the question remains tho,
why is he with Sage to begin with ?
status only cliche ? because in most college life movies Jocks leader have to be with those hot girls leaders etc etc
i don't punch him and defend chad on my chick route so i'm curious how those two react on the next episode

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ummm Jill's sister is dead if i read the whole story and dialogue tho
unless i missed something or u just skip the whole dialogue for the banging scene,
not judging either, everyone can play how they want,
just curious what gave u the idea that's her sister tho ?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Well the update was good, but not much longer compared to the previous ones, but it took a lot more time, i hope that we will not go for slower and slower updates from now on.

The animations were amazing he is getting better even if he was already very good at it.

I didn't like to have my isabella path shut down like this because of cathy without any clear previous announcement, i mean the game is big it should be clearer about the different paths and choices, if not playing with a walkthrough is gonna be mandatory, and it's not a fun gamedesign.
well tbh this is just imho,
but i didn't play it with walkthrough on my first playthrough honestly and i just chose the options with how i think logically and which girl i'm aiming for
but i know most people play the game will most likely choose the option to bang most of the woman that's available to bang off course

hell i don't go DIK route but that cathy thing also made me replay the whole game from EP1,
the only time i use walkthrough is just to speedrun those exams nowadays because i don't want to spend hours thinking of the answers and having a brain hurt playing a VN
but that just pointing out that small choices can ruin us in the future episodes (which jade is kinda my biggest problem now thinking about it but she's more a double edge sword logically thinking at least imo)
and that also for me personally cake had a good way for story telling and what makes this game one or maybe the best VN that's available atm
most VN is not even close to BaDIK on story telling (i know 1 more title that at least is close enough but that one has different theme)

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I had sex with josy and I took a picture of my penis with tybalt's phone, even so, after the presentation the conversation of jill and josy in the bathroom is not activated, is it necessary to also have sex with sage?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I had sex with josy and I took a picture of my penis with tybalt's phone, even so, after the presentation the conversation of jill and josy in the bathroom is not activated, is it necessary to also have sex with sage?
did u choose to fight for Jill tho when MC is thinking about it?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes